cumming watching wife

My hotwife got our recently-vanilla friend to cum hands free just by eating her out. He said he came the minute she squirted on his face. I like to watch the video I made of her the first time she became a hotwife with my best friend over 12 years ago. Never fails to get me to cum when I hear them talking and see his semen seeping out of her as she gets up off his dick. Hot!

something I love to do, neither of these are me but are something I return to often
View media item 245097
View media item 245096
There is something about a wife cuckolding a husband that isn't small that I really like about these clips. The first guy looks very average in size, but the guy fucking her doesn't look any larger. The second guy is definitely well hung enough, although the bull might be larger, it's impossible to tell from the angle of that video.

Neither clip play to the "size is everything", or "BBC only" myths, which in some ways makes it hotter to me.

Maybe she's cuckolding him because he cums too quickly, or has no game in bed, or maybe it's just new cock lust that makes her choose someone else over her husband sexually.

My wife's current lover (of over 5 years) has a very average 6 inch cock. I'm an inch longer, and thicker than he is, and my wife tells me she is very satisfied with our sex, yet at least twice a month she goes to see her lover, mainly for the excitement of having a boyfriend on the side, but also because he can go at least two rounds, with minimal time in between sessions to be ready for round two. She also says he cums noticeably more than I do, and she loves bringing home her wrecked and sloppy pussy for me to clean or reclaim (depending on her mood and level of satisfaction).

In deference to the OP's original question, on those occasions when I allowed to watch them together, I am always hard and stroke myself watching her play, but I never cum until after they finish. Sometimes during reclaiming, and other times when she's either too sore for more, or just completely satisfied, she'll give me a handjob as we talk about the experience.

My hotwife got our recently-vanilla friend to cum hands free just by eating her out. He said he came the minute she squirted on his face. I like to watch the video I made of her the first time she became a hotwife with my best friend over 12 years ago. Never fails to get me to cum when I hear them talking and see his semen seeping out of her as she gets up off his dick. Hot!
It is quite normal for cuckold hubby to cum hands free when cleaning a freshly fucked pussy. Shows his real passion and desire for the taste of all that love juice. This pic shows the right time for hubby to cum.

Attachments

• cucklife87.jpeg
    cucklife87.jpeg
    130.9 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Your friend is very lucky