Curious Filipina/Chinese Wife For Online Fun

Me and wife are Asians, both 35. She is 5 feet something. She is half filipina and chinese and we have 2 daughters. For her age and as a mom she is 100000000 fit and fresh. She probably is even more fresh than other single women. I am also 35 5’9 also fit. We recently discussed about trying to explore new things to spice up our sex life and make our bond stronger and we decided we wanna try online fun with other guys. Like chatting, and video call via telegram. She is veerryy curious and is down to trying out virtual fun for now and maybe in the future with the right guy we may consider for real.

To give you a glimpse of what my insanely fresh hotwife looks like here is a most recent photo of her taken today!

What do you think guys? Any takers for our first guy to do the online fun with her? Guy should be a gentleman and knows how to seduce a woman and is conversational. She wants to feel comfortable talking to you first before she would even consider showing things to you or let you virtually fuck her. 18-45 years old and must have a telegram.

We are extremely curious to try this and is serious. :)

Me and wife are Asians, both 35. She is 5 feet something. She is half filipina and chinese and we have 2 daughters. For her age and as a mom she is 100000000 fit and fresh. She probably is even more fresh than other single women. I am also 35 5’9 also fit. We recently discussed about trying to explore new things to spice up our sex life and make our bond stronger and we decided we wanna try online fun with other guys. Like chatting, and video call via telegram. She is veerryy curious and is down to trying out virtual fun for now and maybe in the future with the right guy we may consider for real.

To give you a glimpse of what my insanely fresh hotwife looks like here is a most recent photo of her taken today!

What do you think guys? Any takers for our first guy to do the online fun with her? Guy should be a gentleman and knows how to seduce a woman and is conversational. She wants to feel comfortable talking to you first before she would even consider showing things to you or let you virtually fuck her. 18-45 years old and must have a telegram.

lovely lovely body. Oriental chicks are HOT!

Reactions: toolman2c

I’m a Dom with a BWC. Probably not what she is seeking, I’m also a bit out of your age range. But she certainly fits my goals

Reactions: toolman2c
Filipinos, like myself like to be called Filipinos. Chinese like to called Chinese
but thats just me
You do you
I usually categorize people under 'Good People' or 'Bad People'. All races have both. However, I certainly misspoke earlier. Absolutely should at that point used 'Asian' rather than 'Oriental'. Again, apologies. Question: Are Asian women better in bed than women in/from the US? Does the culture in which a woman is raised result in different views when it comes to pleasing their partners?