Currently doing detailed ratings of bbw and chubby wives, fat pussy, ass and boobs

Be "kind"?... kind has nothing to with it; she's gorgeous and sexy and pretty, with a glorious arse and a beautiful smile I'd love to earn from her... and of all the things I'd like to be with her, "kind" is pretty low on the list; naughty, wicked, as cruel as she wants me to be, as rough as she'd like, as tender as she needs, slow and thorough, hard and fast. I'd be all these and more before I'd stoop to being "kind"; I'll be honest, first and foremost.

• Love
Reactions: naturalcucky
Boobs: 8.5 I really like the big areolas and the color too, I'm sure she gives great titjobs.

 Pussy: 9, the best vagina for now among those published, I would say that we can consider it a fupa, the more I look at it the more I feel my testicles filling up with cum and becoming swollen with desire, I am more than sure that those fat but tight vaginal lips help to do not let the sperm out of the vagina, but instead allow the sperm to stay inside the vagina as long as possible.

Ass: 8.5 perfect for the doggy, I would definitely give her a lot of spanking if I could.

1 to 5 rounds of sex, with her I would do 5, it seems to me the type of vagina that can easily stimulate my cock and make my balls empty at least 5 times of their fertile load.

Ass: 7.5 seems firm enough for a woman of her age
Boobs: 6.5, the shape is not the best, but I like the pink color of her areolas
Pussy: 6.5 a bit too much hair, I would add anyway my sperm to the one already present. 1 to 5 rounds of sex I would have at least two with her
Thank You! 🥰

Reactions: Around93
Ass: 8, nice wide and ideal for many spankings, it would be fun to make it red.

Pussy: 8.5 nice fleshy, it would have been ideal to see it a little more open for a better evaluation, in any case it seems to me very ideal both to be licked and to be filled with hot and very fertile sperm (I have a high sperm cell count) .

Boobs: 7.5 I would have preferred a little more areola, but they are nice and probably ideal for a good titjob.

From 1 to 5 rounds of sex, with her I would do at least 4, now my question is, do I need 4 condoms with her or would I not need them?

Thick BWC owner

• Love
Reactions: MyFattAssWife