Currently doing detailed ratings of bbw and chubby wives, fat pussy, ass and boobs

Ass: 7.5, I like the very generous size, very fat and suitable for many spankings
Pussy: 7 The photo Is a bit far to judge correctly, but I really appreciate that she show it open, the lips seem beautiful to me.
Boobs: 7 I like the size of the areola compared to the breast, for me it is a very important parameter, a beautiful breast in general.

On a scale of 1 to 5 rounds of sex, I would do at least 3 with her, the first abundant ejaculation I would definitely do inside her vagina and the other two, on her big ass

Ass: 7.5, I like the very generous size, very fat and suitable for many spankings
Pussy: 7 The photo Is a bit far to judge correctly, but I really appreciate that she show it open, the lips seem beautiful to me.
Boobs: 7 I like the size of the areola compared to the breast, for me it is a very important parameter, a beautiful breast in general.

On a scale of 1 to 5 rounds of sex, I would do at least 3 with her, the first abundant ejaculation I would definitely do inside her vagina and the other two, on her big ass
Thanks for taking the time to rate! Here is a close up of her lips for you!

58BCF6BA-AB70-4F56-972D-B8BF88B8577B.jpeg

And she does like to hold it open!

227481D9-243E-4334-9C38-66B4E9EBE208.jpeg10D91620-A6DD-4BD0-9733-6BB544A3215B.jpeg

Ass: 8.5, her ass and her thighs covered in cellulite drive me crazy, I would say conspicuously stimulating the production of sperm in my testicles.
Pussy: Photo not present, no vote.
Boobs: 8, I like that the areola is big enough and I like the color skin a lot, it would be nice to play with it.
From 1 to 5 rounds of sex, I would do at least 3-4 with her.