Talk about her pussy - a game/challenge

jw_kk

Male
Gold
Let's play a game, take a little challenge: post your favorite, best close-up of your hot wife's pussy, then tell us about it. The twist, other men (and maybe women) will provide their take (please, don't be rude or mean). I'll start with my beautiful sixty-four year old wife's wonderful love-box:

So pink, so pretty and wet, especially after several hard cocks have been inside (and her tight ass too), followed by some pussy-worship and a tongue bath. KK's gaping naturally after so much fucking and licking, her vaginal barrel still tented, open, accepting after she's used several cocks for her pleasure. Her delicious little clit's in hiding, but just for a moment, in between rounds as cocks harden in anticipation.

She's so smooth and slick; no stubble, to the lips, the tongue, the cock-head, she's like wet hot silk. It's easy to see how she can take two big cocks in her pussy at once, double-vagina - training, practice, arousal, all make it possible for two fat cocks to plunder her at once.

kk_64_gape_2.jpg

Let's play a game, take a little challenge: post your favorite, best close-up of your hot wife's pussy, then tell us about it. The twist, other men (and maybe women) will provide their take (please, don't be rude or mean). I'll start with my beautiful sixty-four year old wife's wonderful love-box:

So pink, so pretty and wet, especially after several hard cocks have been inside (and her tight ass too), followed by some pussy-worship and a tongue bath. KK's gaping naturally after so much fucking and licking, her vaginal barrel still tented, open, accepting after she's used several cocks for her pleasure. Her delicious little clit's in hiding, but just for a moment, in between rounds as cocks harden in anticipation.

She's so smooth and slick; no stubble, to the lips, the tongue, the cock-head, she's like wet hot silk. It's easy to see how she can take two big cocks in her pussy at once, double-vagina - training, practice, arousal, all make it possible for two fat cocks to plunder her at once.

View attachment 2056576
Let's see more of her!

View attachment 2056576
I love the game idea but I'd much rather participate in it live and in person