Votes: 2 14.3%
  • she looks like a slut

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • she seems like a good wife

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Mauri Sarah

Couple
we like to cosplay, does anyone else have the same passion?
my wife likes to be photographed at comiccons, she enjoys squeezing her tits against boys who ask her for a photo togetheršŸ˜‚... many times we pretend not to know each other, so while other men or boys talk to her I touch her in front of them, some they take courage and touch it together with me trying not to be seen.
would she like to know if you like her cosplay? and if you would like to meet her at a convention

Attachments

• Unidad.png
    Unidad.png
    195.1 KB · Views: 90
we like to cosplay, does anyone else have the same passion?
my wife likes to be photographed at comiccons, she enjoys squeezing her tits against boys who ask her for a photo togetheršŸ˜‚... many times we pretend not to know each other, so while other men or boys talk to her I touch her in front of them, some they take courage and touch it together with me trying not to be seen.
would she like to know if you like her cosplay? and if you would like to meet her at a convention
I had a friend working with me . Big cock guy . I use to have a few drinks with him he never knew weā€™re in the ā€œfuck my wifeā€ game . He was a guy who liked to fuck married woman . I invited him sometimes to sleep over at my place . My wife would go to his room at night , without him knowing that I know , heā€™ll fuck my wife for the night . I always enjoy the guilt on his face the next morning. I use to rub it in with him how trusty my wife is to me . Use to give me lots of pleasure. He use to tell other guys about my wife and she got the benefits of it all . One guy try to tell me about her fucking that guy behind my back , I silenced him very quick with a donā€™t take lies to heart . I shut him up .