Custom NSFW Magazine Cover

I will make free custom covers of your wifes and GFs.

I recently started making covers for online friends of mine. You can see some censored samples here: SPAM/album/sy3drr. This seems like a great place to do some more it, so I thought I'd start a threat here to see if anyone is interested.

What you need to do:
  • Simply submit your images to bananacovers@protonmail.com
  • Include what you want shown on the cover (e.g. a name and any detail you want)
  • Let me know your kink or topic so I can make a cover around it (e.g. exposed, cuckold, voyeur, slut - whatver you want).
  • The better the images, the better the result. An old cell phone snap will never look like a great cover.

What I will do:
  • I will design a FREE custom cover (or covers, depending on the amount of good images)
  • I will send it back to the email I received it from.
  • I will NEVER post it anywhere for obvious reasons, but are are free to do with it whatever you want.
  • I will delete all images and emails as soon as the cover is done. So all completely anonymous.
  • I want to get them right and might get a few requests, so please allow for a few days to complete them

So if you are interested send me what you have and we'll get this started.
Sent an email!

I recently started making covers for online friends of mine. You can see some censored samples here: SPAM/album/sy3drr. This seems like a great place to do some more it, so I thought I'd start a threat here to see if anyone is interested.

What you need to do:
  • Include what you want shown on the cover (e.g. a name and any detail you want)
  • Let me know your kink or topic so I can make a cover around it (e.g. exposed, cuckold, voyeur, slut - whatver you want).
  • The better the images, the better the result. An old cell phone snap will never look like a great cover.

What I will do:
  • I will design a FREE custom cover (or covers, depending on the amount of good images)
  • I will NEVER post it anywhere for obvious reasons, but are are free to do with it whatever you want.
  • I will delete all images and emails as soon as the cover is done. So all completely anonymous.
  • I want to get them right and might get a few requests, so please allow for a few days to complete them

That's a pretty awesome idea! You might be able to expand into some content, such as the model layouts and centerfolds, as well as some forum stories, although that could be a lot of work. Maybe a cool thread would be to create a mag of posters and their work here, but then again, a lot of work, but it could be fun for everyone.

Reactions: btweets

What you need to do:

What I will do:

Sending