Cut or Uncut cocks?

Kris.rk

Male
Aug 8, 2017
uae
So this thread applies for both Hubby's and Wives.. when it comes to cocks which one u prefer more and why ?

Cut and hairy cock ?
Cut and smooth cock ?
Uncut and hairy cock ?
Uncut and smooth cock ?

Let's rock this thread and see all that detailed comments flowing in..

My wife makes me shave my uncut cock, however when she looks for a boyfriend, she prefers them very big, obviously, uncut, and also smooth, and im ok with whichever she likes, although personally i prefer being smooth

Reactions: Kris.rk
My wife does cut, smooth men only. She is very, very oral, and hates pubic hair. She also detests uncut cock.

Cut and smooth. Although my husband is cut and hairy. Disclaimer though. I've never had a cut and smooth cock. I think that is what I would want to try though.

My hotwife likes to have uncut and hairy dick. She loves it if the testicles are very hairy. She says it's very exciting to suck, lick hairy testicles.
Because she is a Mediterranean type and feels dominant due to her many hairs, he adore a really hairy bull, because she can be humble with him.
I also love having a really hairy, masculine bull fuck my Goddess! It's very exciting to see the sperm spots and the hairs in bed on the sheet when I go home.

My wife:
DSC00760.jpg

My wife's desire:

Hairy_balls_ 1.jpgHairy_balls_ 2.jpgHairy_balls_ 3.jpg

HWR prefers cut and not hairy, a neat trim or clean is OK but not hairy. BUT she's had all types, cut & uncut, trimmed, clean & au natural. She is au natural but trimmed.

Cut and smooth cock will win my heart every time especially if its big, both long and thick