Dads black boss when I was 19(100% true story)

When I was 19 years old my dads black boss in his 50’s used to pick him up every morning. Anytime I was there I’d always catch him looking at me and a little smile. At first it weirded me out, so I’d just ignore it. He was always super nice though so I got used to it. Was dating my husband at the the time who is white, so never had any kind of intimate interaction with and black men. One day my friend was showing me pictures of her new bbc bf, and it comes to a pic of his dick fully erect and she just looked at me and I couldn’t believe it. She told me that black guys were known to have huge dicks. Couldn’t help but think there was more pleasure to gain from sex than what I had been getting. I was 19 so my sex drive was raging, and so of course I began to get curious about my dads boss. I continued to catch him l stealing glances, and I had already warmed up to him anyways with smiling back and not being so uncomfortable. Mind you I had only been curious and had zero intention of cheating on my bf, or putting my dad in a weird situation if he ever found out. Fast forward a month or so and my mom and dad had to go out of town for a few days to help my grandparents move into a new place. I was finishing up some stuff with school my senior year so I couldn’t go. The next morning after they had left, I hear my dads boss’s van pull up. He knocked and I answered, and turns out my dad had a couple tools stored in his shop his boss needed. We made small talk as I let him in to get the tools. He asked my about my bf, and how school was and then complimented how my hair looked out of a ponytail. That’s when I started to get a bit nervous…and excited. He clearly saw me get nervous so he quickly said “ok I’ll leave ya be, thanks for getting the tools for me. I don’t know what came over me, but I blurted out “hey would you be able to run me to the store real quick to grab some smokes, and a some milk?”. He said absolutely and so off we went. Didn’t take long for him to start flirting pretty heavy, and I flirted right back telling him I had always noticed him looking at me every morning. He just grinned and said he had always thought I was very sexy. He asked if I’d mind if he dropped the tools off at the job site before he took me back since it was close. Next thing I know we’re driving at a back road we’re smoking cigs and some marijuana. When I told him I had been curious how big his dick was, he turned the wheel and stopped real quick at a wide spot. He reached right in and pulled it out and said well is it? It was in fact huge, and way bigger than my friend’s boyfriend’s which was already massive. It was every bit of 11-12” and thick. I asked if I could touch it, and then all talking was done. I was jerking him off and he we were making out and I was soaking wet in an instant. He took my shirt off and I sucked him as best as I could for a second. I hadn’t even thought of my bf at all until he said “it’s a little bit bigger than your boyfriends Isn’t it. I laughed and felt a twinge of guilt, but it was quickly replaced with the feeling of my leggings coming off and his massive hands rubbing my pussy. He pulled me into the back of his van, and asked me if I was ok with everything. I looked him in the eyes and told him to fuck me. He didn’t wasn’t anytime and before I knew it he was inching it in. It fucking hurt so bad and made me scream. When I screamed he just grabbed my hips and gave one last push and he was almost all the way in. I’ll never forget that feeling and him grabbing me around the waist and the final push In to me all the way and then fucking me harder than I knew was possible as he bottomed out in me. He kissed me and sucked my tits and I orgasmed at least 3 times. It got so heavy i told him I loved him and he said he loved me. Hahaha I meant to tell him to pull out but couldn’t get the words out before I felt him shake a little and then the powerful Bursts of his cum shooting inside of me. He must have not came for a week or more bc it just kept shooting out as he stayed bottomed out in me. BEST ORGASM EVER, and best feeling ever. We kissed a little and laid there for a min. He apologized for cumming in me and I told him I was on birth control so no need to worry. We both promised each other my dad would never find out, and then he drive home. No awkwardness, and no regret. Before I got out He asked if he could kiss me and I said yea after making sure nobody was looking. My boyfriend didn’t find out until way after we got married and I told him and my dad never found out either. Nothing else ever happened between me and his boss, but we had tried a couple times with no luck. I did find out years later that he had fucked my mom too when me And her started being more open with each other. Lol so…needless to say, that’s what got me into cucking my husband and being into black men. Thanks for reading!
You were a 19 year old senior?

Yes, yes it is. Also, it’s very naughty and makes me hot knowing my husband has no clue about what I’m doing. He likes it too although he won’t admit it often
Cheating is wrong, and that is what makes it SO ENTICING!! Hubby loves to wonder if I am cheating, and loves it more when I finally admit it. Works for us, not for everyone, but DAMN is it SEXCITING!! J (the wife)

When I was 19 years old my dads black boss in his 50’s used to pick him up every morning. Anytime I was there I’d always catch him looking at me and a little smile. At first it weirded me out, so I’d just ignore it. He was always super nice though so I got used to it. Was dating my husband at the the time who is white, so never had any kind of intimate interaction with and black men. One day my friend was showing me pictures of her new bbc bf, and it comes to a pic of his dick fully erect and she just looked at me and I couldn’t believe it. She told me that black guys were known to have huge dicks. Couldn’t help but think there was more pleasure to gain from sex than what I had been getting. I was 19 so my sex drive was raging, and so of course I began to get curious about my dads boss. I continued to catch him l stealing glances, and I had already warmed up to him anyways with smiling back and not being so uncomfortable. Mind you I had only been curious and had zero intention of cheating on my bf, or putting my dad in a weird situation if he ever found out. Fast forward a month or so and my mom and dad had to go out of town for a few days to help my grandparents move into a new place. I was finishing up some stuff with school my senior year so I couldn’t go. The next morning after they had left, I hear my dads boss’s van pull up. He knocked and I answered, and turns out my dad had a couple tools stored in his shop his boss needed. We made small talk as I let him in to get the tools. He asked my about my bf, and how school was and then complimented how my hair looked out of a ponytail. That’s when I started to get a bit nervous…and excited. He clearly saw me get nervous so he quickly said “ok I’ll leave ya be, thanks for getting the tools for me. I don’t know what came over me, but I blurted out “hey would you be able to run me to the store real quick to grab some smokes, and a some milk?”. He said absolutely and so off we went. Didn’t take long for him to start flirting pretty heavy, and I flirted right back telling him I had always noticed him looking at me every morning. He just grinned and said he had always thought I was very sexy. He asked if I’d mind if he dropped the tools off at the job site before he took me back since it was close. Next thing I know we’re driving at a back road we’re smoking cigs and some marijuana. When I told him I had been curious how big his dick was, he turned the wheel and stopped real quick at a wide spot. He reached right in and pulled it out and said well is it? It was in fact huge, and way bigger than my friend’s boyfriend’s which was already massive. It was every bit of 11-12” and thick. I asked if I could touch it, and then all talking was done. I was jerking him off and he we were making out and I was soaking wet in an instant. He took my shirt off and I sucked him as best as I could for a second. I hadn’t even thought of my bf at all until he said “it’s a little bit bigger than your boyfriends Isn’t it. I laughed and felt a twinge of guilt, but it was quickly replaced with the feeling of my leggings coming off and his massive hands rubbing my pussy. He pulled me into the back of his van, and asked me if I was ok with everything. I looked him in the eyes and told him to fuck me. He didn’t wasn’t anytime and before I knew it he was inching it in. It fucking hurt so bad and made me scream. When I screamed he just grabbed my hips and gave one last push and he was almost all the way in. I’ll never forget that feeling and him grabbing me around the waist and the final push In to me all the way and then fucking me harder than I knew was possible as he bottomed out in me. He kissed me and sucked my tits and I orgasmed at least 3 times. It got so heavy i told him I loved him and he said he loved me. Hahaha I meant to tell him to pull out but couldn’t get the words out before I felt him shake a little and then the powerful Bursts of his cum shooting inside of me. He must have not came for a week or more bc it just kept shooting out as he stayed bottomed out in me. BEST ORGASM EVER, and best feeling ever. We kissed a little and laid there for a min. He apologized for cumming in me and I told him I was on birth control so no need to worry. We both promised each other my dad would never find out, and then he drive home. No awkwardness, and no regret. Before I got out He asked if he could kiss me and I said yea after making sure nobody was looking. My boyfriend didn’t find out until way after we got married and I told him and my dad never found out either. Nothing else ever happened between me and his boss, but we had tried a couple times with no luck. I did find out years later that he had fucked my mom too when me And her started being more open with each other. Lol so…needless to say, that’s what got me into cucking my husband and being into black men. Thanks for reading!
Love to see a pic of you darling

Quando eu tinha 19 anos, o chefe negro do meu pai, na casa dos 50 anos, costumava buscá-lo todas as manhãs. Sempre que eu estava lá eu sempre o pegava olhando para mim e com um sorrisinho. No começo isso me estranhou, então eu simplesmente ignorei. Ele sempre foi super legal, então eu me acostumei. Na época estava namorando meu marido que é branco, então nunca tive nenhum tipo de interação íntima com homens negros. Um dia, minha amiga estava me mostrando fotos de seu novo namorado bbc, e veio uma foto do pau dele totalmente ereto e ela apenas olhou para mim e eu não pude acreditar. Ela me disse que os negros eram conhecidos por terem paus enormes. Não pude deixar de pensar que havia mais prazer em ganhar com o sexo do que o que eu estava obtendo. Eu tinha 19 anos, então meu desejo sexual estava aumentando e é claro que comecei a ficar curioso sobre o chefe do meu pai. Eu continuei a pegá-lo com olhares furtivos, e eu já tinha gostado dele de qualquer maneira, sorrindo de volta e não me sentindo tão desconfortável. Veja bem, eu só estava curioso e não tinha intenção de trair meu namorado ou de colocar meu pai em uma situação estranha se ele descobrisse. Avancei um mês ou mais e minha mãe e meu pai tiveram que sair da cidade por alguns dias para ajudar meus avós a se mudarem para um novo lugar. Eu estava terminando algumas coisas da escola no meu último ano, então não pude ir. Na manhã seguinte, depois que eles saíram, ouço a van do chefe do meu pai parar. Ele bateu e eu atendi, e descobri que meu pai tinha algumas ferramentas armazenadas em sua loja que seu chefe precisava. Conversamos um pouco enquanto eu o deixava entrar para pegar as ferramentas. Ele perguntou sobre meu namorado e como era a escola e depois elogiou como meu cabelo ficava fora de um rabo de cavalo. Foi aí que comecei a ficar um pouco nervoso... e animado. Ele claramente me viu ficar nervoso, então disse rapidamente “ok, vou deixar você em paz, obrigado por conseguir as ferramentas para mim. Não sei o que deu em mim, mas deixei escapar “ei, você poderia me levar até a loja bem rápido para pegar alguns cigarros e um pouco de leite?”. Ele disse absolutamente e lá fomos nós. Não demorou muito para ele começar a flertar bastante, e eu flertei de volta, dizendo a ele que sempre notei ele olhando para mim todas as manhãs. Ele apenas sorriu e disse que sempre me achou muito sexy. Ele perguntou se eu me importaria se ele deixasse as ferramentas no local de trabalho antes de me levar de volta, já que estava próximo. A próxima coisa que sei é que estamos dirigindo em uma estrada secundária, fumando cigarros e um pouco de maconha. Quando eu disse a ele que estava curioso para saber o tamanho do pau dele, ele girou o volante e parou bem rápido em um ponto largo. Ele estendeu a mão e puxou-o para fora e disse: bem, não é? Na verdade, era enorme e muito maior que o do namorado da minha amiga, que já era enorme. Tinha 11-12 ”e era grosso. Perguntei se poderia tocá-lo e então toda a conversa terminou. Eu estava me masturbando e ele estava nos beijando e eu fiquei encharcado em um instante. Ele tirou minha camisa e eu o chupei o melhor que pude por um segundo. Eu nem tinha pensado no meu namorado até que ele disse “é um pouco maior que o do seu namorado, não é? Eu ri e senti uma pontada de culpa, mas foi rapidamente substituída pela sensação das minhas leggings caindo e suas mãos enormes esfregando minha boceta. Ele me puxou para a traseira de sua van e me perguntou se eu estava bem com tudo. Olhei-o nos olhos e disse-lhe para me foder. Ele não fez isso a qualquer momento e antes que eu percebesse, ele estava avançando. Doeu tanto e me fez gritar. Quando eu gritei, ele apenas agarrou meus quadris e deu um último empurrão e ele estava quase totalmente dentro. Nunca esquecerei aquela sensação e ele me agarrando pela cintura e o empurrão final em mim até o fim e depois me fodendo mais difícil do que eu sabia que era possível quando ele chegou ao fundo de mim. Ele me beijou e chupou meus seios e eu tive orgasmo pelo menos 3 vezes. Ficou tão pesado que eu disse a ele que o amava e ele disse que me amava. Hahaha, eu queria dizer a ele para sair, mas não consegui pronunciar as palavras antes de senti-lo tremer um pouco e então as poderosas explosões de seu esperma disparando dentro de mim. Ele não deve ter vindo por uma semana ou mais, porque ele continuou disparando enquanto ele permanecia no fundo de mim. O MELHOR ORGASMO DE SEMPRE e a melhor sensação de todos os tempos. Nós nos beijamos um pouco e ficamos ali por um minuto. Ele se desculpou por gozar em mim e eu disse a ele que estava tomando anticoncepcional, então não precisa se preocupar. Nós dois prometemos um ao outro que meu pai nunca descobriria e então ele voltou para casa. Sem constrangimento e sem arrependimento. Antes de eu sair, ele perguntou se poderia me beijar e eu disse que sim, depois de ter certeza de que ninguém estava olhando. Meu namorado só descobriu depois de nos casarmos e eu contei a ele e meu pai também nunca descobriu. Nada mais aconteceu entre mim e seu chefe, mas tentamos algumas vezes sem sorte. Eu descobri anos depois que ele também havia fodido minha mãe quando eu e ela começamos a ser mais abertos um com o outro. Haha, então... nem preciso dizer que foi isso que me levou a transar com meu marido e a gostar de homens negros. Obrigado por ler! e melhor sentimento de todos. Nós nos beijamos um pouco e ficamos ali por um minuto. Ele se desculpou por gozar em mim e eu disse a ele que estava tomando anticoncepcional, então não precisa se preocupar. Nós dois prometemos um ao outro que meu pai nunca descobriria e então ele voltou para casa. Sem constrangimento e sem arrependimento. Antes de eu sair, ele perguntou se poderia me beijar e eu disse que sim, depois de ter certeza de que ninguém estava olhando. Meu namorado só descobriu depois de nos casarmos e eu contei a ele e meu pai também nunca descobriu. Nada mais aconteceu entre mim e seu chefe, mas tentamos algumas vezes sem sorte. Eu descobri anos depois que ele também havia fodido minha mãe quando eu e ela começamos a ser mais abertos um com o outro. Haha, então... nem preciso dizer que foi isso que me levou a transar com meu marido e a gostar de homens negros. Obrigado por ler! e melhor sentimento de todos. Nós nos beijamos um pouco e ficamos ali por um minuto. Ele se desculpou por gozar em mim e eu disse a ele que estava tomando anticoncepcional, então não precisa se preocupar. Nós dois prometemos um ao outro que meu pai nunca descobriria e então ele voltou para casa. Sem constrangimento e sem arrependimento. Antes de eu sair, ele perguntou se poderia me beijar e eu disse que sim, depois de ter certeza de que ninguém estava olhando. Meu namorado só descobriu depois de nos casarmos e eu contei a ele e meu pai também nunca descobriu. Nada mais aconteceu entre mim e seu chefe, mas tentamos algumas vezes sem sorte. Eu descobri anos depois que ele também havia fodido minha mãe quando eu e ela começamos a ser mais abertos um com o outro. Haha, então... nem preciso dizer que foi isso que me levou a transar com meu marido e a gostar de homens negros. Obrigado por ler!
PWhat a fantastic story, congratulations on your courage in sharing it with us!!!!

Reactions: toolman2c
Amazing story! So horny now

Oh God your story was soooo HOT!!! Got so excited reading it! I'd love to hear more! What was the conversation with your mom like? Bet you couldn't help giggle to yourself when she told you he fucked her too! Both wife and daughter blacked! 😅 wWhat about your husband? How is he dealing with it? Are you still cuckolding him?

Oh God your story was soooo HOT!!! Got so excited reading it! I'd love to hear more! What was the conversation with your mom like? Bet you couldn't help giggle to yourself when she told you he fucked her too! Both wife and daughter blacked! 😅 wWhat about your husband? How is he dealing with it? Are you still cuckolding him?
All good questions, I'd love to know answer to each of them. TY for asking them. btw I'm glad ur here..and this exCites you as it has me.

Reactions: QueenLena