Dads black boss when I was 19(100% true story)

When I was 19 years old my dads black boss in his 50’s used to pick him up every morning. Anytime I was there I’d always catch him looking at me and a little smile. At first it weirded me out, so I’d just ignore it. He was always super nice though so I got used to it. Was dating my husband at the the time who is white, so never had any kind of intimate interaction with and black men. One day my friend was showing me pictures of her new bbc bf, and it comes to a pic of his dick fully erect and she just looked at me and I couldn’t believe it. She told me that black guys were known to have huge dicks. Couldn’t help but think there was more pleasure to gain from sex than what I had been getting. I was 19 so my sex drive was raging, and so of course I began to get curious about my dads boss. I continued to catch him l stealing glances, and I had already warmed up to him anyways with smiling back and not being so uncomfortable. Mind you I had only been curious and had zero intention of cheating on my bf, or putting my dad in a weird situation if he ever found out. Fast forward a month or so and my mom and dad had to go out of town for a few days to help my grandparents move into a new place. I was finishing up some stuff with school my senior year so I couldn’t go. The next morning after they had left, I hear my dads boss’s van pull up. He knocked and I answered, and turns out my dad had a couple tools stored in his shop his boss needed. We made small talk as I let him in to get the tools. He asked my about my bf, and how school was and then complimented how my hair looked out of a ponytail. That’s when I started to get a bit nervous…and excited. He clearly saw me get nervous so he quickly said “ok I’ll leave ya be, thanks for getting the tools for me. I don’t know what came over me, but I blurted out “hey would you be able to run me to the store real quick to grab some smokes, and a some milk?”. He said absolutely and so off we went. Didn’t take long for him to start flirting pretty heavy, and I flirted right back telling him I had always noticed him looking at me every morning. He just grinned and said he had always thought I was very sexy. He asked if I’d mind if he dropped the tools off at the job site before he took me back since it was close. Next thing I know we’re driving at a back road we’re smoking cigs and some marijuana. When I told him I had been curious how big his dick was, he turned the wheel and stopped real quick at a wide spot. He reached right in and pulled it out and said well is it? It was in fact huge, and way bigger than my friend’s boyfriend’s which was already massive. It was every bit of 11-12” and thick. I asked if I could touch it, and then all talking was done. I was jerking him off and he we were making out and I was soaking wet in an instant. He took my shirt off and I sucked him as best as I could for a second. I hadn’t even thought of my bf at all until he said “it’s a little bit bigger than your boyfriends Isn’t it. I laughed and felt a twinge of guilt, but it was quickly replaced with the feeling of my leggings coming off and his massive hands rubbing my pussy. He pulled me into the back of his van, and asked me if I was ok with everything. I looked him in the eyes and told him to fuck me. He didn’t wasn’t anytime and before I knew it he was inching it in. It fucking hurt so bad and made me scream. When I screamed he just grabbed my hips and gave one last push and he was almost all the way in. I’ll never forget that feeling and him grabbing me around the waist and the final push In to me all the way and then fucking me harder than I knew was possible as he bottomed out in me. He kissed me and sucked my tits and I orgasmed at least 3 times. It got so heavy i told him I loved him and he said he loved me. Hahaha I meant to tell him to pull out but couldn’t get the words out before I felt him shake a little and then the powerful Bursts of his cum shooting inside of me. He must have not came for a week or more bc it just kept shooting out as he stayed bottomed out in me. BEST ORGASM EVER, and best feeling ever. We kissed a little and laid there for a min. He apologized for cumming in me and I told him I was on birth control so no need to worry. We both promised each other my dad would never find out, and then he drive home. No awkwardness, and no regret. Before I got out He asked if he could kiss me and I said yea after making sure nobody was looking. My boyfriend didn’t find out until way after we got married and I told him and my dad never found out either. Nothing else ever happened between me and his boss, but we had tried a couple times with no luck. I did find out years later that he had fucked my mom too when me And her started being more open with each other. Lol so…needless to say, that’s what got me into cucking my husband and being into black men. Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
When I was 19 years old my dads black boss in his 50’s used to pick him up every morning. Anytime I was there I’d always catch him looking at me and a little smile. At first it weirded me out, so I’d just ignore it. He was always super nice though so I got used to it. Was dating my husband at the the time who is white, so never had any kind of intimate interaction with and black men. One day my friend was showing me pictures of her new bbc bf, and it comes to a pic of his dick fully erect and she just looked at me and I couldn’t believe it. She told me that black guys were known to have huge dicks. Couldn’t help but think there was more pleasure to gain from sex than what I had been getting. I was 19 so my sex drive was raging, and so of course I began to get curious about my dads boss. I continued to catch him l stealing glances, and I had already warmed up to him anyways with smiling back and not being so uncomfortable. Mind you I had only been curious and had zero intention of cheating on my bf, or putting my dad in a weird situation if he ever found out. Fast forward a month or so and my mom and dad had to go out of town for a few days to help my grandparents move into a new place. I was finishing up some stuff with school my senior year so I couldn’t go. The next morning after they had left, I hear my dads boss’s van pull up. He knocked and I answered, and turns out my dad had a couple tools stored in his shop his boss needed. We made small talk as I let him in to get the tools. He asked my about my bf, and how school was and then complimented how my hair looked out of a ponytail. That’s when I started to get a bit nervous…and excited. He clearly saw me get nervous so he quickly said “ok I’ll leave ya be, thanks for getting the tools for me. I don’t know what came over me, but I blurted out “hey would you be able to run me to the store real quick to grab some smokes, and a some milk?”. He said absolutely and so off we went. Didn’t take long for him to start flirting pretty heavy, and I flirted right back telling him I had always noticed him looking at me every morning. He just grinned and said he had always thought I was very sexy. He asked if I’d mind if he dropped the tools off at the job site before he took me back since it was close. Next thing I know we’re driving at a back road we’re smoking cigs and some marijuana. When I told him I had been curious how big his dick was, he turned the wheel and stopped real quick at a wide spot. He reached right in and pulled it out and said well is it? It was in fact huge, and way bigger than my friend’s boyfriend’s which was already massive. It was every bit of 11-12” and thick. I asked if I could touch it, and then all talking was done. I was jerking him off and he we were making out and I was soaking wet in an instant. He took my shirt off and I sucked him as best as I could for a second. I hadn’t even thought of my bf at all until he said “it’s a little bit bigger than your boyfriends Isn’t it. I laughed and felt a twinge of guilt, but it was quickly replaced with the feeling of my leggings coming off and his massive hands rubbing my pussy. He pulled me into the back of his van, and asked me if I was ok with everything. I looked him in the eyes and told him to fuck me. He didn’t wasn’t anytime and before I knew it he was inching it in. It fucking hurt so bad and made me scream. When I screamed he just grabbed my hips and gave one last push and he was almost all the way in. I’ll never forget that feeling and him grabbing me around the waist and the final push In to me all the way and then fucking me harder than I knew was possible as he bottomed out in me. He kissed me and sucked my tits and I orgasmed at least 3 times. It got so heavy i told him I loved him and he said he loved me. Hahaha I meant to tell him to pull out but couldn’t get the words out before I felt him shake a little and then the powerful Bursts of his cum shooting inside of me. He must have not came for a week or more bc it just kept shooting out as he stayed bottomed out in me. BEST ORGASM EVER, and best feeling ever. We kissed a little and laid there for a min. He apologized for cumming in me and I told him I was on birth control so no need to worry. We both promised each other my dad would never find out, and then he drive home. No awkwardness, and no regret. Before I got out He asked if he could kiss me and I said yea after making sure nobody was looking. My boyfriend didn’t find out until way after we got married and I told him and my dad never found out either. Nothing else ever happened between me and his boss, but we had tried a couple times with no luck. I did find out years later that he had fucked my mom too when me And her started being more open with each other. Lol so…needless to say, that’s what got me into cucking my husband and being into black men. Thanks for reading!
Great story. Did your husband enjoy the story when you told him years later?

That story is hot

I don’t see
Anything but ok!
I've known her since he was born she's 35 now me and her dad were best friends and I did take out their mom we started off always talking on messenger Facebook about 6 months ago started getting more risky I saw a picture of her before her wedding she was getting ready and had a bra and underwear I told her that picture was really beautiful she said thank you I said do you have anymore that's when it started

I've known her since he was born she's 35 now me and her dad were best friends and I did take out their mom we started off always talking on messenger Facebook about 6 months ago started getting more risky I saw a picture of her before her wedding she was getting ready and had a bra and underwear I told her that picture was really beautiful she said thank you I said do you have anymore that's when it started
Oh ok I see. You’re talking about the chick I’m your pic btw right?

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
My wife is a stay at home mom of three . During the summer she would work at our local pool would help like in the concession area and scheduling just did odds and ends. One day I had taken my kids in amusement park on the way home. I drop the kids find my mom and dad’s house so me and the wife could have a nice romantic evening together. As I drove by our subdivision pool, I saw that my wife’s car was still there. So I pulled in the parking lot, and went in to the main office area, and I didn’t see anyone cause I walked down the hallway to the offices. As I got closer to the office, at the end, I could hear my wife’s voice, and she was telling someone to fuck her harder as I looked up into the office I noticed my wife was bent over the desk and one of the young lifeguards I was fucking her doggy style, I didn’t see too much. I think must’ve been fucking a while before I got there. I saw enough though I saw him ejaculate onto my wife’s tits and her telling him that he has been the best fuck of her life. I hurried up and left before they saw me. I quickly got home about 15 minutes after I got home I heard her car pull up. She came right in as soon as she walked in I started kissing her and we fucked in the living room for the first time in years and I turned around, and I fuck her doggy style. But I didn’t come on her tits. I came deep inside her wet, moist pussy. I just had a young man’s cock in. A few weeks later I came home early to surprise her because I knew the kids would be in school. I drove by the pool and I saw your car which was there way earlier than it should’ve been but this time the door on the office is locked so I walked around in Paytons windows, and when I picked in to where her boss was, I saw her on her knees, giving her boss blowjob, and then I saw him set her on his desk and he started to fucker and I could hear my wife screaming even through the window as I watched an older man plowing my wife on his desk before work. I went home and I jerked off the rest of the afternoon thinking about it and waiting for her to come home so I could fuck her

Attachments

• IMG_5326.jpeg
    IMG_5326.jpeg
    51.3 KB · Views: 226
My wife is a stay at home mom of three . During the summer she would work at our local pool would help like in the concession area and scheduling just did odds and ends. One day I had taken my kids in amusement park on the way home. I drop the kids find my mom and dad’s house so me and the wife could have a nice romantic evening together. As I drove by our subdivision pool, I saw that my wife’s car was still there. So I pulled in the parking lot, and went in to the main office area, and I didn’t see anyone cause I walked down the hallway to the offices. As I got closer to the office, at the end, I could hear my wife’s voice, and she was telling someone to fuck her harder as I looked up into the office I noticed my wife was bent over the desk and one of the young lifeguards I was fucking her doggy style, I didn’t see too much. I think must’ve been fucking a while before I got there. I saw enough though I saw him ejaculate onto my wife’s tits and her telling him that he has been the best fuck of her life. I hurried up and left before they saw me. I quickly got home about 15 minutes after I got home I heard her car pull up. She came right in as soon as she walked in I started kissing her and we fucked in the living room for the first time in years and I turned around, and I fuck her doggy style. But I didn’t come on her tits. I came deep inside her wet, moist pussy. I just had a young man’s cock in. A few weeks later I came home early to surprise her because I knew the kids would be in school. I drove by the pool and I saw your car which was there way earlier than it should’ve been but this time the door on the office is locked so I walked around in Paytons windows, and when I picked in to where her boss was, I saw her on her knees, giving her boss blowjob, and then I saw him set her on his desk and he started to fucker and I could hear my wife screaming even through the window as I watched an older man plowing my wife on his desk before work. I went home and I jerked off the rest of the afternoon thinking about it and waiting for her to come home so I could fuck her
I would fuck her