Deciding whether to keep it strictly fantasy or pursue things

curiousgrape

Oct 13, 2019
So my girlfriend and I have been talking about threesomes for a while and it kinda got into me suggesting her sucking a guys dick on her own and she was a bit apprehensive and so we're going to try a threesome first. I think I'm going to be okay with this as I have insane fantasies about this kinda thing but I'm expecting things to be a bit hard emotionally, seeing the person you love be intimate with another person. Does anyone have any tips on how to deal with it emotionally or any opinions about whether you think this is a good idea? If it helps i'm bi

So my girlfriend and I have been talking about threesomes for a while and it kinda got into me suggesting her sucking a guys dick on her own and she was a bit apprehensive and so we're going to try a threesome first. I think I'm going to be okay with this as I have insane fantasies about this kinda thing but I'm expecting things to be a bit hard emotionally, seeing the person you love be intimate with another person. Does anyone have any tips on how to deal with it emotionally or any opinions about whether you think this is a good idea? If it helps i'm bi
Well relatively new to this not an expert but my partner and I set some rules.. you can find here a lot of advice and I am enjoying my time.

Reactions: werekinky2
Make sure she knows and understands the difference between love, and just sex. As long as she doesn't get emotionally attached to anyone she is fucking, you should be fine. My wife and I have been married 27 years, and 20 of those years she has been fucking other men just for fun. She just loves me....and I KNOW that, so it's fun for both of us. She spends a lot of time at our little beach place during warm weather, and most of that time I'm 300 miles away working. She's always sending me pics of her pussy with cum oozing out of it, or a pic of her with a big cock in her mouth....and it's exciting as hell !!! Good luck to you, whatever the 2 of you decide.

Make sure she knows and understands the difference between love, and just sex. As long as she doesn't get emotionally attached to anyone she is fucking, you should be fine. My wife and I have been married 27 years, and 20 of those years she has been fucking other men just for fun. She just loves me....and I KNOW that, so it's fun for both of us. She spends a lot of time at our little beach place during warm weather, and most of that time I'm 300 miles away working. She's always sending me pics of her pussy with cum oozing out of it, or a pic of her with a big cock in her mouth....and it's exciting as hell !!! Good luck to you, whatever the 2 of you decide.
Ditto - Make sure she knows and understands the difference between love, and just sex!

This is a bit specific but just wondering... I'm assuming it's a good idea to cum second in this situation so you don't get post cum clarity and get all emotional haha

That is a very important one! Especially the first time! As soon as you have cum that extreme excitement that you felt and supressed that nagging feeling of jealousy will vanish and you might have to handle strong feelings of that jealousy, sadness or rage ;)

I talked with someone here last week over the same thing, how to ease into it. In our case we just went head first in as we were a bit intoxicated, so what follows is just theory! ;)

What you can do to test your reactions and her reactions it to start really slow. Invite someone to touch her legs, then her boobs. Then have her touch him, wank him off etc. See how it make you both feel. If you notice too many negative emotions you stop right there.

Reactions: Myhotwife

wow that sounds really awesome haha, I'd love to receive pics of my girlfriend with a cock in her mouth :O

Reactions: Myhotwife
That is a very important one! Especially the first time! As soon as you have cum that extreme excitement that you felt and supressed that nagging feeling of jealousy will vanish and you might have to handle strong feelings of that jealousy, sadness or rage ;)

I talked with someone here last week over the same thing, how to ease into it. In our case we just went head first in as we were a bit intoxicated, so what follows is just theory! ;)

What you can do to test your reactions and her reactions it to start really slow. Invite someone to touch her legs, then her boobs. Then have her touch him, wank him off etc. See how it make you both feel. If you notice too many negative emotions you stop right there.

Thank you for the good advice. We've been in a sexual situation she asked if she could suck it but I kinda felt too drunk to say yes which I regret