Decipher this

I need help deciphering a text conversation me and my partner had. In it she admits to swallowing another guys cum, saying it ‘just happened’ and admits to doing a lot of stuff but not anal. So...

1. How does swallowing cum ‘just happen’? Ladies is that such a thing?

2. what could a ‘lot of stuff’ be if we already know she said no they didn’t do anal but she did swallow his cum?View attachment 530299

My first point is not really in answer to your question but just to say how you should value when you get text conversations like these going. It doesn't matter how you talk but you do - and that's the main thing. In answer to your question, I'd say it would depend on how long we are talking about between now and when this 'just happened'. Reason? Women do a lot of stuff younger but then back off when they are older. Nobody talks about it - certainly NOT women (perhaps to other women but rarely men) - but it's certainly a 'thing' IMHO (and I've had good experience of it!). Men don't think like that. As a bloke, if you'd always wanted to take a woman over the bonnet of your car when you were 16, you'd be equally happy doing it when you're 60 (if you can). Woman don't think like that. For them that was 'back then' and 'not something I could now'. In short, he probably told her to swallow his cum (or she offered) she did it and so, for her, it 'just happened'. How else could she adequately describe it? She's later decided she didn't like it or wouldn't do it again. You asked her to do it for you and she's said, effectively. 'No' so finding she's done it with someone else is doing your head it.' With the anal thing I've again found if a woman does like it from the off it's unlikely you'll persuade her later. My first wife always liked it but my second didn't. I was never that keen myself so it's not something i miss. 'A lot of stuff'? Well, I've alluded to some in my first point. There could have been a Dom/Sub thing going on? Bondage? Rough play? I know we can both think of a dozen things!

My first point is not really in answer to your question but just to say how you should value when you get text conversations like these going. It doesn't matter how you talk but you do - and that's the main thing. In answer to your question, I'd say it would depend on how long we are talking about between now and when this 'just happened'. Reason? Women do a lot of stuff younger but then back off when they are older. Nobody talks about it - certainly NOT women (perhaps to other women but rarely men) - but it's certainly a 'thing' IMHO (and I've had good experience of it!). Men don't think like that. As a bloke, if you'd always wanted to take a woman over the bonnet of your car when you were 16, you'd be equally happy doing it when you're 60 (if you can). Woman don't think like that. For them that was 'back then' and 'not something I could now'. In short, he probably told her to swallow his cum (or she offered) she did it and so, for her, it 'just happened'. How else could she adequately describe it? She's later decided she didn't like it or wouldn't do it again. You asked her to do it for you and she's said, effectively. 'No' so finding she's done it with someone else is doing your head it.' With the anal thing I've again found if a woman does like it from the off it's unlikely you'll persuade her later. My first wife always liked it but my second didn't. I was never that keen myself so it's not something i miss. 'A lot of stuff'? Well, I've alluded to some in my first point. There could have been a Dom/Sub thing going on? Bondage? Rough play? I know we can both think of a dozen things!
So we were together for 4 years before and this stuff only happened last summer. I hadn’t cum in her mouth beforehand and not since. I think he prob said to her can I cum in her mouth and she just let it happen as she’d had a few drinks and might have been horny enough to try it as something new