Decipher this

The first time she sucked cock was with a well hung lover I would bet
Yes exactly and he was afterwards in the picture for a few good years . Her explanation was he came too deep in her mouth , he shot in her throat she had no choice but to swallow . I couldn’t blame her and I received my occasional bj from her afterwards.

Yes exactly and he was afterwards in the picture for a few good years . Her explanation was he came too deep in her mouth , he shot in her throat she had no choice but to swallow . I couldn’t blame her and I received my occasional bj from her afterwards.
But not with the same enthusiasm or passion she showed him, women usually lose all there Inhibition and shyness when there's a big cock involved

Last edited:
Reactions: goodhubby
‘lot of stuff’ could mean so many things. It could be things that up to that point, she had never done. Could be as simple as having sex in different or public places, or perhaps acts of voyeurism or exhibitionism. If you really want to know, ask her and ask her to be detailed as possible.

But not with the same enthusiasm or passion she showed him, women usually lose all there Inhibition and shyness when there's a big cock involved
You are so right Cathy and she’s ready for him anytime at the drop of a hat where as I must almost make an appointment to have sex with her. She’ll suck him voluntary , sometimes till he cums but I have to ask her , then she’d even say no sometimes, and when she does agree it’s like a foreplay . Yes you’re right if you say she did him with far more enthusiasm than me.

‘lot of stuff’ could mean so many things. It could be things that up to that point, she had never done. Could be as simple as having sex in different or public places, or perhaps acts of voyeurism or exhibitionism. If you really want to know, ask her and ask her to be detailed as possible.
I think dressing up more as I found an outfit the other day that I’ve never seen before. Asked her to wear it for me this weekend and she still ain’t

Reactions: btweets
If you've read my story about how I started becoming this way in the true stories section then you realize that YES it can "just happen". I was 15 or maybe just turned 16 probably when I first sucked cock and I was having a threesome with two friends of mine. One guys was giving me the anal sex that I craved and the other guy I was sucking off had cum in my mouth and I swallowed it without even being aware of it. I asked him after my anal if he was going to cum and he told me he already had. I was introduced to it that way. After that I realized that I didn't mind the taste and enjoyed swallowing, so I did it. If I had had time to think about it I probably would have pulled him out of my mouth or spit his cum as he was cumming. I really had no idea, was concerned about it happening some day, but when it did, it "just happened". I gave lots of swallowing blow jobs to guys after that. I really don't do it much now at all though, along with anal. Most guys just want to cum in my pussy and won't do anal anyway. Mr HW gives me anal most Sunday mornings 🥰 That's love!

Mrs Hotwife

Last edited:
I need help deciphering a text conversation me and my partner had. In it she admits to swallowing another guys cum, saying it ‘just happened’ and admits to doing a lot of stuff but not anal. So...

1. How does swallowing cum ‘just happen’? Ladies is that such a thing?

2. what could a ‘lot of stuff’ be if we already know she said no they didn’t do anal but she did swallow his cum?View attachment 530299
Candy is dandy. But, liquor is quicker.

If you've read my story about how I started becoming this way in the true stories section then you realize that YES it can "just happen". I was 15 or maybe just turned 16 probably when I first sucked cock and I was having a threesome with two friends of mine. One guys was giving me the anal sex that I craved and the other guy I was sucking off had cum in my mouth and I swallowed it without even being aware of it. I asked him after my anal if he was going to cum and he told me he already had. I was introduced to it that way. After that I realized that I didn't mind the taste and enjoyed swallowing, so I did it. If I had had time to think about it I probably would have pulled him out of my mouth or spit his cum as he was cumming. I really had no idea, was concerned about it happening some day, but when it did, it "just happened". I gave lots of swallowing blow jobs to guys after that. I really don't do it much now at all though, along with anal. Most guys just want to cum in my pussy and won't do anal anyway. Mr HW gives me anal most Sunday mornings 🥰 That's love!

Mrs Hotwife
Ok that does make sense but then why not swallow my cum then??

I need help deciphering a text conversation me and my partner had. In it she admits to swallowing another guys cum, saying it ‘just happened’ and admits to doing a lot of stuff but not anal. So...

2. what could a ‘lot of stuff’ be if we already know she said no they didn’t do anal but she did swallow his cum?View attachment 530299
Fucking loved that I thought all hit women loved to swallow ??

She does with this guy all the things she doesn't do with you

Yea it is hot to know she submitted to swallowing his cum, just frustrating she won’t even try it with me