Jack W

Male
I see the words "Whore" and "Slut" interchanged all of the time.

In my opinion, while they may both refer to a promiscuous woman, they do not by any means mean the same thing.

I would like to know who agrees with me on these definitions:

SLUT: Noun, Adjective - A person who has no inhibitions about having sexual encounters with whomever they like, whenever they like, and however they like for the sole reason of enjoying sexual encounters, or because they receive pleasure or satisfaction from sexually pleasing others.

WHORE: Noun, Adjective - A person who engages in sexual encounters for the purpose of obtaining some form of material or financial gain, beneficial social status or advantage, or advantage in the workplace over colleagues, regardless of attraction to or deriving pleasure from, those sexual encounters. A person who uses sex and sexuality for gain or benefit.

Reactions: ShareDownUnder
I see the words "Whore" and "Slut" interchanged all of the time.

In my opinion, while they may both refer to a promiscuous woman, they do not by any means mean the same thing.

I would like to know who agrees with me on these definitions:

SLUT: Noun, Adjective - A person who has no inhibitions about having sexual encounters with whomever they like, whenever they like, and however they like for the sole reason of enjoying sexual encounters, or because they receive pleasure or satisfaction from sexually pleasing others.

WHORE: Noun, Adjective - A person who engages in sexual encounters for the purpose of obtaining some form of material or financial gain, beneficial social status or advantage, or advantage in the workplace over colleagues, regardless of attraction to or deriving pleasure from, those sexual encounters. A person who uses sex and sexuality for gain or benefit.
I would say slut requires multiple partners and i "highly sexed"

Reactions: ShareDownUnder