Delayed ejaculation? Any cures?

I have no problem getting hard and staying hard but I have a problem cumming.
I’ve never cummed to a BJ and sometimes don’t during sex. I still enjoy it but they always feel like they failed.
And thoughts or advice?

Reactions: DewMyWife
Hard to cum when high on weed, but easy to stay hard.

Best advice is avoid booze and weed, both are great for premature ejaculators but work against your situation. Not sure what else to offer on advice. I have to wonder if you have this issue with masturbation or not?

I often have this issue as well due to age combined with a back injury that has done some nerve damage. What I ask her to do is facesit me, even smother me and I will jack off while she does that. There is enough eroticisism to it combined with me knowing my cock that I am able to cum this way if I am having difficulties getting to the finish.

Reactions: Blxx
Hard to cum when high on weed, but easy to stay hard.

Best advice is avoid booze and weed, both are great for premature ejaculators but work against your situation. Not sure what else to offer on advice. I have to wonder if you have this issue with masturbation or not?
I got 2 women pregnant with 4 total kids with weed. Never had a problem filling them up on que. Both of them told me to cum when they did so the cervix would suck up my seed. It's probably a sensitivity issue.