Does anyone have this feeling with condoms takes a long time to ejaculate?

Good evening, Users

One time I was in a hotel with this person I met at work. I tried all variations of condoms and after two hours of non stop sex, I could not cum, She managed to orgasm multiple times but me no. After I went bare inside her and I managed to cum easily. If it's skin to skin I can cum quickly but if it's a condom I barely can cum.

After that we met multiple times cause she told me her boyfriend could not make her cum like that, least that was something to enjoy :)

To me this is a good thing it's like the condom helps me stops from ejaculating quickly, the feeling is super good and warm.

Any one have issues with condoms?

Thanks,

Reactions: gregnginger
I personally HATE them!! I don't even cum as well when a guy insists on wearing one. Hubby had trouble initially (he has been on condom only sex with me since November 2012), but he learned to cum easily since its the ONLY way he gets inside. ANd the few guys that have insisted on suing them have all had both erection problems, and orgasm problems. Not for me!! J (the wife)

Good evening, Users

One time I was in a hotel with this person I met at work. I tried all variations of condoms and after two hours of non stop sex, I could not cum, She managed to orgasm multiple times but me no. After I went bare inside her and I managed to cum easily. If it's skin to skin I can cum quickly but if it's a condom I barely can cum.

After that we met multiple times cause she told me her boyfriend could not make her cum like that, least that was something to enjoy :)

To me this is a good thing it's like the condom helps me stops from ejaculating quickly, the feeling is super good and warm.

Any one have issues with condoms?

Thanks,
Yes the condoms have the same effect on my dick. They made me last longer and we both love it

Reactions: lodks48448