Votes: 11 9.3%
  • No need, but pull out just in time

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • No need at all

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • You should settle for an occasional handjob

Votes: 35 29.7%

• Total voters
Condoms can be seen in two ways as a barrier: one to prevent the spreading of semen and the other to keep the semen. Plastic pants can be seen as a kind of large condom. They can be very nice in cumplay.
It ads next to the fact that the receptive person not only has cum inside her/his most intimate bodyparts but that she/he is remaining with her/his lower body for some longer time (literally sitting) in the semen of the dominant breeder what makes the powerrelation even more obvious. Having to cum in panties, chastitycage, diaper or plastic pants have also the same metaphorical idea/message as that you (have) to cum in a condom being that you can not are aloud to spread your semen. If you wear a barier as a receptive person after that you have been seeded as a fertility cup or menstruationcup that keeps the sperm of your lover in you it enhances also your motivation and being possesed by his action, semen and DNA. For a man it could be with a buttplug. For man or woman it can be done with a diaper or plastic pants. The fact that semen drips out of you is something that you can not control and has on its own a certain powerdynamic next to the fact that you have been fucked and have received the semen and in a way the signature of your lover in you. Then sitting in this semen has also an extra powerdynamic and can also be nice to play in as masturbate of for example rub your wife's genital and holes with the semen of her lover in plastic pants or being obliged to pull on plastic pants that have been filled with the leaking semen out of your wife of the bull and being obliged to masturbate in or being massaged in this semen.
You fully understand this fetish. When my wife receives semen from her man it symbolizes her surrender to him and her rejection of me. It has a certain power that helps all three of us to know where we each rank in the relationship. My wife worships his cum, it is the nectar that represents his manly sexual conquest of her and for me as the submissive weakling it keeps me in my place as I'm forbidden to produce any of my own. It would be inappropriate and even offensive to my wife if I were to ejaculate on her or in her presence. That's why she puts me in a cage and it's one of the reasons why she makes me wear diapers. She loves to savor his cum and make it last by wearing non absorbing rubber or vinyl panties to extend her experience after the lovemaking is over. When it's time for her to finally part with this and clean up she employs me to assist her. She has a special kind of enjoyment making me clean her and she knows that I enjoy this submissive act. I guess she feels sorry for me after the fact or because I can't function like a man but she sees how much I relish my duties as her cuckold and usually rewards me by giving me her messy panties. It's now my turn to enjoy her lover's cum on my level. Sometimes when their bedsheets get soaked with overspill she gives me the damp sheets to sleep on. This is another way of being reminded of my place in our marriage and what I am in my wife's eyes.

Reactions: Pampix
I would like to know what I should do. My girlfriend has a lover on the side. She has sex with him 2 times per week and it is quite obvious she prefers to do it with him. We also still have sex but I am beginning to accept that perhaps I need to surrender a privilege. She has denied me a couple of times after she let him have her but I am not ready to be denied for a long time. What is the middle ground? The idea has come to mind that I should perhaps start wearing condoms. Should I and what is the reasoning behind this? She's taking the pill so technically there is no need. Would it lessen the feeling of sloppy seconds? Would it help me to last longer? I can't get myself to try it even a single time so I think I need to raise the subject with her. What do I tell her?
There is nothing wrong with hotwife having a hiy ti fuck.her preferably more than ine so she doesn't get attached occasionally being denied adds to the experience but putt the hibby or boyfriend out of the picture is WRONG my hotwife cages me when she goes out to fuck and. Somtimes im denied cged or uncaged occasionally sometimed a week or so But the claiming. Can be great even sloppy seconds

hello,
my wife does not want sex with me, she is chinese. the rare time we make it, one or twice a year, she says she prefers smaller and straight cock, feels better inside. Is she just teasing me or she really knows how it feels coz she has it? what should i do?

Reactions: Rikx