Votes: 11 9.3%
  • No need, but pull out just in time

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • No need at all

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • You should settle for an occasional handjob

Votes: 35 29.7%

• Total voters
I've been a cuckold for a little over 16 years and cut off of PIV sex for 9 years. I am small in the area that counts and I've always cum in a very short time after entering my wife. We started off with me wearing a condom because she truly preferred that her boyfriend was the only man allowed to inseminate her, so I wore one for over a year or so. Then came the day that she asked me if I would be upset if she requested that I no longer have intercourse with her anymore and after some very deep thought I decided that it was probably a good thing anyway because I just annoyed her with my poor performance and abilities. Her lover at the time was quite happy to hear that I wasn't going to fuck his girlfriend anymore lol. Actually it turned out to be a good thing for our marriage, we're so much closer and much more honest with each other. We rarely have arguments and we discuss her love life with her current lover of four years like I'm her best friend rather than a husband. I don't miss being inside of her and actually I can't remember what it felt like to be inside of her, so it's hard to miss what I can't remember lol. She's so happy to be with her lover several times a week and sometimes full weekends, and I'm happy seeing her so in love with him - no I'm not worried that she'll leave, it'll never happen and she's stated that probably a hundred times as she hugs me and kisses me. There's lots more to our story but I thought that I'd give you my opinion of - go with the condom and take it from there. Good luck, enjoy the lifestyle, it's amazing!

I've been a cuckold for a little over 16 years and cut off of PIV sex for 9 years. I am small in the area that counts and I've always cum in a very short time after entering my wife. We started off with me wearing a condom because she truly preferred that her boyfriend was the only man allowed to inseminate her, so I wore one for over a year or so. Then came the day that she asked me if I would be upset if she requested that I no longer have intercourse with her anymore and after some very deep thought I decided that it was probably a good thing anyway because I just annoyed her with my poor performance and abilities. Her lover at the time was quite happy to hear that I wasn't going to fuck his girlfriend anymore lol. Actually it turned out to be a good thing for our marriage, we're so much closer and much more honest with each other. We rarely have arguments and we discuss her love life with her current lover of four years like I'm her best friend rather than a husband. I don't miss being inside of her and actually I can't remember what it felt like to be inside of her, so it's hard to miss what I can't remember lol. She's so happy to be with her lover several times a week and sometimes full weekends, and I'm happy seeing her so in love with him - no I'm not worried that she'll leave, it'll never happen and she's stated that probably a hundred times as she hugs me and kisses me. There's lots more to our story but I thought that I'd give you my opinion of - go with the condom and take it from there. Good luck, enjoy the lifestyle, it's amazing!
I would say that your cuckold relationship with your wife and her boyfriend has matured to a complete success. It's wonderful how you can still hug and kiss and have emotional support for each other while also accepting that you are no longer the man in her life. Just like me and my wife, we relate and talk like we were girlfriends. She doesn't really see me as a guy so this enables us to relate on a female level which is rare for a husband and wife. You and your wife seem to have reached this level as well and she has a man to take care of her sexual and romantic needs. If only more women with weak husbands knew there was a way to get the best of both worlds thru cuckolding and successfully put husband in his place where he too can become fulfilled and happy. No more fighting. The wife is in charge and the husband happily obeys and accepts a life void of PIV. When his male ego is taken away and he is made to realize and accept that he lacks the manhood to sexually please his wife he can then discover his true nature. He learns that for him it's best to be a submissive and compliant lamb and to enjoy watching his wife be fulfilled by a superior male. When he learns that trying to be lover is not in his skillset and gives up fighting it and surrenders he then finds true peace. Congratulations. You said there is a lot more to your store, please share it when you can.

I would say that your cuckold relationship with your wife and her boyfriend has matured to a complete success. It's wonderful how you can still hug and kiss and have emotional support for each other while also accepting that you are no longer the man in her life. Just like me and my wife, we relate and talk like we were girlfriends. She doesn't really see me as a guy so this enables us to relate on a female level which is rare for a husband and wife. You and your wife seem to have reached this level as well and she has a man to take care of her sexual and romantic needs. If only more women with weak husbands knew there was a way to get the best of both worlds thru cuckolding and successfully put husband in his place where he too can become fulfilled and happy. No more fighting. The wife is in charge and the husband happily obeys and accepts a life void of PIV. When his male ego is taken away and he is made to realize and accept that he lacks the manhood to sexually please his wife he can then discover his true nature. He learns that for him it's best to be a submissive and compliant lamb and to enjoy watching his wife be fulfilled by a superior male. When he learns that trying to be lover is not in his skillset and gives up fighting it and surrenders he then finds true peace. Congratulations. You said there is a lot more to your store, please share it when you can.
I have posted a fair bit about our story on here in other posts. I agree, I am there for emotional support and advice just like a girlfriend would do. I've given her suggestions on what to wear on their anniversary night, his birthday and more. She wears his ring next to mine and I think it's terrific. The best thing that is going to be happening for us is coming up later this year. We have booked a night with one of the wedding chapels on the Las Vegas strip, they not only do legal marriages but fake ones as well, then provide a fake marriage certificate to the couple. They are very well informed about the cuckold lifestyle and cater to cuckold couples. So my pretty wife is going to have a second husband - we don't care that the certificate is fake, to us it's very real and binding. He will be moving in with us later on in the fall and putting his house up for sale.

I am already getting our downstairs guest room ready for me to move in to it, and I'm happy to do it. I think he's an amazing man, he treats her like the queen she is and as she's told me many times he's the man of her dreams and is so very much in love with him. Every times she's told me that I feel so warm and happy for her - compersion is the word. And speaking of being the "female" friend to her, she even has me wearing panties and her dresses from time to time when we're alone and talking "girl talk" because she says that it just feels right. 16 years ago I wouldn't have believed it if someone told me that I would be allowing my lovely wife to have a lover, never mind marrying him with me giving her away to him and then him moving in, and most certainly wouldn't have believed that I would become a kind of cross dresser and have girl talk with my now "taken" wife.

There are some who don't believe what I tell them about us but I don't care really, I know it's all true and I'm so happy that it is. I'm living the cuckold lifestyle that I'm sure thousands of other cuckolds wish they were living. This all started from my wife cheating on me, something I can tell about at another time.

My best friend and his wife know that I'm a cuckold, but that's also a story for another time lol

I have posted a fair bit about our story on here in other posts. I agree, I am there for emotional support and advice just like a girlfriend would do. I've given her suggestions on what to wear on their anniversary night, his birthday and more. She wears his ring next to mine and I think it's terrific. The best thing that is going to be happening for us is coming up later this year. We have booked a night with one of the wedding chapels on the Las Vegas strip, they not only do legal marriages but fake ones as well, then provide a fake marriage certificate to the couple. They are very well informed about the cuckold lifestyle and cater to cuckold couples. So my pretty wife is going to have a second husband - we don't care that the certificate is fake, to us it's very real and binding. He will be moving in with us later on in the fall and putting his house up for sale.

I am already getting our downstairs guest room ready for me to move in to it, and I'm happy to do it. I think he's an amazing man, he treats her like the queen she is and as she's told me many times he's the man of her dreams and is so very much in love with him. Every times she's told me that I feel so warm and happy for her - compersion is the word. And speaking of being the "female" friend to her, she even has me wearing panties and her dresses from time to time when we're alone and talking "girl talk" because she says that it just feels right. 16 years ago I wouldn't have believed it if someone told me that I would be allowing my lovely wife to have a lover, never mind marrying him with me giving her away to him and then him moving in, and most certainly wouldn't have believed that I would become a kind of cross dresser and have girl talk with my now "taken" wife.

There are some who don't believe what I tell them about us but I don't care really, I know it's all true and I'm so happy that it is. I'm living the cuckold lifestyle that I'm sure thousands of other cuckolds wish they were living. This all started from my wife cheating on me, something I can tell about at another time.

My best friend and his wife know that I'm a cuckold, but that's also a story for another time lol
I believe you because I have the same type of marriage. The difference is that I was cuckolded and discovered my true self years ago before we were married. Back when we were just in high school my girlfriend(wife to be) knew I was cuckold material. I was submissive to her then and my tiny cock was laughable. She told me straight out that if I wanted to be in her life that she was going to fuck other guys and I needed to get used to it. Actually I loved it. How could I turn her down,she was way,way out of my league. She often teased me or encouraged me to wear more feminine clothes,which I did because it amused her and seemed to draw us closer. She called me her : "Little sissy pants" and her and her gfs made sport of me. She also liked to flaunt her date in front of me and make sure I knew she was giving it to him. This set the stage for our marriage. I like your plan for the Las Vegas marriage. You can be their little "ring girl". Make sure you are dressed appropriately. When we got married our best man came with us on our honeymoon and consummated the marriage. They slept in the bridal bed and fucked all night while I stayed in the sitting room on the sofa listening to her moans of pleasure. I wasn't even allowed to fuck my own bride on our wedding night! He is now her steady lover and every time he visits it's a re-enactment of the honeymoon. I'll bet you are excited that he is moving in. I hope you will be able to hear them every night from your new place. My wife's bull doesn't live with us yet but I did get kicked out of the master bedroom by him. He told me that the marital bedroom and my wife were off limits to me if he was there or not. I'm not allowed to use the guest room so I had to make a small 12x12 bedroom out of a walk in closet across the hall and put in a youth size bed to sleep in. They told me the tiny room and bed matched my status. I guess it's true. To further humiliate me he made up a sign that says sissycucks room and put it on my door. My wife jokingly said if I didn't like it I could grow some balls and a proper cock and stand up to him or I could kneel and submit to him. I knelt and bowed my head in front of him and submitted. That sealed the deal and changed the way my wife looked at me. I know what you mean about how it just feels right to wear panties and dresses. My wife has me do the same thing and it really puts me in girly mood. I love when he comes over and I'm in something feminine. I feel and act so much more girly when he is around and my wife really gets off on that. She loves the contrast between her man and her sissy.

the year that we had our Bull fucking and cumming in my Wife. I also came in her often. Her fucking the bull made both of us want sex more. It was very exciting for both of us to reclaim her a night or two after they had been together. I was super hard each time in anticipation, and she was wetter and super turned on. We never used condoms, and all were tested. So I say no condoms and husband/Wife sex more often.

I believe you because I have the same type of marriage. The difference is that I was cuckolded and discovered my true self years ago before we were married. Back when we were just in high school my girlfriend(wife to be) knew I was cuckold material. I was submissive to her then and my tiny cock was laughable. She told me straight out that if I wanted to be in her life that she was going to fuck other guys and I needed to get used to it. Actually I loved it. How could I turn her down,she was way,way out of my league. She often teased me or encouraged me to wear more feminine clothes,which I did because it amused her and seemed to draw us closer. She called me her : "Little sissy pants" and her and her gfs made sport of me. She also liked to flaunt her date in front of me and make sure I knew she was giving it to him. This set the stage for our marriage. I like your plan for the Las Vegas marriage. You can be their little "ring girl". Make sure you are dressed appropriately. When we got married our best man came with us on our honeymoon and consummated the marriage. They slept in the bridal bed and fucked all night while I stayed in the sitting room on the sofa listening to her moans of pleasure. I wasn't even allowed to fuck my own bride on our wedding night! He is now her steady lover and every time he visits it's a re-enactment of the honeymoon. I'll bet you are excited that he is moving in. I hope you will be able to hear them every night from your new place. My wife's bull doesn't live with us yet but I did get kicked out of the master bedroom by him. He told me that the marital bedroom and my wife were off limits to me if he was there or not. I'm not allowed to use the guest room so I had to make a small 12x12 bedroom out of a walk in closet across the hall and put in a youth size bed to sleep in. They told me the tiny room and bed matched my status. I guess it's true. To further humiliate me he made up a sign that says sissycucks room and put it on my door. My wife jokingly said if I didn't like it I could grow some balls and a proper cock and stand up to him or I could kneel and submit to him. I knelt and bowed my head in front of him and submitted. That sealed the deal and changed the way my wife looked at me. I know what you mean about how it just feels right to wear panties and dresses. My wife has me do the same thing and it really puts me in girly mood. I love when he comes over and I'm in something feminine. I feel and act so much more girly when he is around and my wife really gets off on that. She loves the contrast between her man and her sissy.
That's wonderful, I'm happy to see more and more husbands becoming sissy cuckolds like myself, I don't feel so bad when I know I'm not alone.

I thought about that too, but only for a weekend... A few months, that would be huge! I don't even have the guts to tell her that she can do it just with him one single night. The way we go about that is that she goes to see him at his place so that I can't reclaim her. But it shouldn't be like that all the time. The first time she skipped me was not great because I started whining and she grew quite frustrated with me. Other times, I just had to have her.

So ya, I guess I have to talk to her about it one way or another. I can't do it without her help. If I start using condoms, that also commands an explanation.

Just handjobs... Maybe... Won't she think that's weird?
Won't she think that's weird? Hopefully 😁

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I would like to know what I should do. My girlfriend has a lover on the side. She has sex with him 2 times per week and it is quite obvious she prefers to do it with him. We also still have sex but I am beginning to accept that perhaps I need to surrender a privilege. She has denied me a couple of times after she let him have her but I am not ready to be denied for a long time. What is the middle ground? The idea has come to mind that I should perhaps start wearing condoms. Should I and what is the reasoning behind this? She's taking the pill so technically there is no need. Would it lessen the feeling of sloppy seconds? Would it help me to last longer? I can't get myself to try it even a single time so I think I need to raise the subject with her. What do I tell her?
You need to do what’s right for you as a couple! Me and my wife are very very much still in love, we have amazing communication and are very tactile. All our friends are envious of how close we are after 20 years of marriage, we are in a cuckold relationship! Some of our friends know this some don’t.
we very rarely have penetration during sex and if we do I wear a condom, I have never had anal sex with her but her bulls do. They are allowed to cum in her I’m not. All that has nothing to do with how much we are in love! It’s a choice that we have made together that we are both very happy about.
I feel like I’m the luckiest man alive that she is my wife! And nothing will ever change that for either of us! Cuckolding has taken our relationship to the best it could ever be and I’m privileged that I can give her the space and freedom to have the most incredible sex life.
It takes work, communication and trust and will only ever work if you are committed to her heart and sou.

good luck with your journey.
xxx

You need to do what’s right for you as a couple! Me and my wife are very very much still in love, we have amazing communication and are very tactile. All our friends are envious of how close we are after 20 years of marriage, we are in a cuckold relationship! Some of our friends know this some don’t.
we very rarely have penetration during sex and if we do I wear a condom, I have never had anal sex with her but her bulls do. They are allowed to cum in her I’m not. All that has nothing to do with how much we are in love! It’s a choice that we have made together that we are both very happy about.
I feel like I’m the luckiest man alive that she is my wife! And nothing will ever change that for either of us! Cuckolding has taken our relationship to the best it could ever be and I’m privileged that I can give her the space and freedom to have the most incredible sex life.
It takes work, communication and trust and will only ever work if you are committed to her heart and sou.

xxx
Thank you so much. To be honest, this is really how I like it too. It is strangely intimate to have this understanding that 'it is better this way'. It still feels like a huge sacrifice on my part but in ways it also seems fair. I only want the best for her and, strangely this is one way to give that to her.

What are the reasons for the two of you to rarely have penetration and if you do, then only with a condom? How did it come about?

Last edited:

xxx
Just a thought, but are you making sure your wife can't get pregnant with her bull? Suppose this happens and you stay together long after the bull is no longer in the picture and decide to keep the child. Will he/she grow up thinking you're the father and would you ever reveal the truth.? This could have particularly hard explaining to do if the child looks nothing like you especially if the bull is black.

Just a thought, but are you making sure your wife can't get pregnant with her bull? Suppose this happens and you stay together long after the bull is no longer in the picture and decide to keep the child. Will he/she grow up thinking you're the father and would you ever reveal the truth.? This could have particularly hard explaining to do if the child looks nothing like you especially if the bull is black.
Hi, my wife recently went on the pill, but this is only happened for medical reason.

Last edited:
Thank you so much. To be honest, this is really how I like it too. It is strangely intimate to have this understanding that 'it is better this way'. It still feels like a huge sacrifice on my part but in ways it also seems fair. I only want the best for her and, strangely this is one way to give that to her.

What are the reasons for the two of you to rarely have penetration and if you do, then only with a condom? How did it come about?
its taken me a long time to be able to be able to answer this…. I think it’s because it was never a conscious decision it just happened over time. I know the first time I wore a condom it was because her bull at the time wanted it. He didn’t want me to cum in her, that was just his privilege. I know that it was something that turned us both on, the fact that he was in charge! So I think it just became part of our relationship.
Then as a natural progression between them they began to limit my sexual gratification, added to the fact that Bee has always been very turned on by watching me masturbate. She has recently bought a cock cage for me and we are moving to where she will lock me up again to limit when I can have an erection. Hope this explains a little….

I would like to know what I should do. My girlfriend has a lover on the side. She has sex with him 2 times per week and it is quite obvious she prefers to do it with him. We also still have sex but I am beginning to accept that perhaps I need to surrender a privilege. She has denied me a couple of times after she let him have her but I am not ready to be denied for a long time. What is the middle ground? The idea has come to mind that I should perhaps start wearing condoms. Should I and what is the reasoning behind this? She's taking the pill so technically there is no need. Would it lessen the feeling of sloppy seconds? Would it help me to last longer? I can't get myself to try it even a single time so I think I need to raise the subject with her. What do I tell her?
You first posted this on 9 December 2023 that you and your wife are in the stage that she prefers to have PIV sex with her lover and that you were thinking wearing a condom would be the middle ground. Now that are you are 2 months further what is the evolution?

its taken me a long time to be able to be able to answer this…. I think it’s because it was never a conscious decision it just happened over time. I know the first time I wore a condom it was because her bull at the time wanted it. He didn’t want me to cum in her, that was just his privilege. I know that it was something that turned us both on, the fact that he was in charge! So I think it just became part of our relationship.
Then as a natural progression between them they began to limit my sexual gratification, added to the fact that Bee has always been very turned on by watching me masturbate. She has recently bought a cock cage for me and we are moving to where she will lock me up again to limit when I can have an erection. Hope this explains a little….
My wife denies me sex too and keeps me locked up and like your wife she likes to watch me masturbate. She finds it very amusing how eager and excited I get when she gives me permission after being shut off for so long. Usually she tells me a day or two in advance so she can observe my behavior and anticipation, like a child waiting for Christmas. Once in a while I have a special day when her girlfriends visit for a girls night out party and my wife gives me the option of jerking off in front of them. This is extremely embarrassing but I love the humiliation of the girls laughing at me and teasing me about my tiny size. A fun time for all.

You first posted this on 9 December 2023 that you and your wife are in the stage that she prefers to have PIV sex with her lover and that you were thinking wearing a condom would be the middle ground. Now that are you are 2 months further what is the evolution?
Regarding condoms and others:

Using protection/condoms has been quite an issue In my cuckold dynamic through the years. I am now in my third cuckold-relationship with my actual girlfriend. Condoms have a part of the practical and safety aspect but also a considerable power and symbolic aspect in my opinion. With my first girlfriend because of whom I became a cuckold condoms were one of the key aspects in that dynamic. We were not using condoms but after the first time she cheated on me and that I suspected that she was going to continue to cheat om me I thought it was a good idea to use reverse psychology so I bought especially a pack of condoms for her to use wit her lover thinking that this would help make her stop cheating on me. To what I could notice up to the stains in her panties when I checked them in the laundry-bin she was not using condoms with her lover... The fact that she would use condoms with her lover and have bare sex with me gave me the idea I would be still the number one for her. I got quite obsessed to always have sex with her when she came in late and that I suspected she had been being her lover. Mostly she did not let me have sex with her but the several times we did I smelled semen that was not mine and noticed that she was much more wet and slippery inside the usual. So she was not using condoms with her lover at all. She then stopped being her lover and our relationship then became even better then before.

One year later she wanted to get off birth control for her health and we then started to use condoms what we never had done before. I also regularly started to loose my erections when putting on a condom. It evolved that she started to talk about me having a vasectomy. She in fact started with this idea that it would make everything easier for both of us. I was not so wild for the idea but I thought that if she would not use contraception she maybe would be more faithful to me next to the convenience not to use condoms anymore and me getting of my occasional ED . So I indeed had a vasectomy and everything went very well for a good year.

Then she started to get annoyed (up to her) because of my sperm leaking out of her when we had sex together and changing the sheets of the bed etc. and wanted that we use condoms again. So in fact I got a snipped for nothing and had quite some difficulties keeping my erection and started also to use viagra to help for this problem. Sex between us became less and less, also reproaching me that the sex was not so good anymore between us. At that time sex between us was me licking her to orgasm and she masturbating me in ... a condom... It ended that she bought me a fleshlight fo my anniversary for me to cum in while I was licking her to orgasm and using her favorite dildo on her to make her cum. Some time later I suspected her to have again a lover and found out that she was taking the pill again. So I got snipped for nothing and was made to cum only in plastic and silicone while she was having herself filled up with the sperm of her lover..

Regarding condoms and others:

Using protection/condoms has been quite an issue In my cuckold dynamic through the years. I am now in my third cuckold-relationship with my actual girlfriend. Condoms have a part of the practical and safety aspect but also a considerable power and symbolic aspect in my opinion. With my first girlfriend because of whom I became a cuckold condoms were one of the key aspects in that dynamic. We were not using condoms but after the first time she cheated on me and that I suspected that she was going to continue to cheat om me I thought it was a good idea to use reverse psychology so I bought especially a pack of condoms for her to use wit her lover thinking that this would help make her stop cheating on me. To what I could notice up to the stains in her panties when I checked them in the laundry-bin she was not using condoms with her lover... The fact that she would use condoms with her lover and have bare sex with me gave me the idea I would be still the number one for her. I got quite obsessed to always have sex with her when she came in late and that I suspected she had been being her lover. Mostly she did not let me have sex with her but the several times we did I smelled semen that was not mine and noticed that she was much more wet and slippery inside the usual. So she was not using condoms with her lover at all. She then stopped being her lover and our relationship then became even better then before.

One year later she wanted to get off birth control for her health and we then started to use condoms what we never had done before. I also regularly started to loose my erections when putting on a condom. It evolved that she started to talk about me having a vasectomy. She in fact started with this idea that it would make everything easier for both of us. I was not so wild for the idea but I thought that if she would not use contraception she maybe would be more faithful to me next to the convenience not to use condoms anymore and me getting of my occasional ED . So I indeed had a vasectomy and everything went very well for a good year.

Then she started to get annoyed (up to her) because of my sperm leaking out of her when we had sex together and changing the sheets of the bed etc. and wanted that we use condoms again. So in fact I got a snipped for nothing and had quite some difficulties keeping my erection and started also to use viagra to help for this problem. Sex between us became less and less, also reproaching me that the sex was not so good anymore between us. At that time sex between us was me licking her to orgasm and she masturbating me in ... a condom... It ended that she bought me a fleshlight fo my anniversary for me to cum in while I was licking her to orgasm and using her favorite dildo on her to make her cum. Some time later I suspected her to have again a lover and found out that she was taking the pill again. So I got snipped for nothing and was made to cum only in plastic and silicone while she was having herself filled up with the sperm of her lover..
Does she now get annoyed that her lovers cum is leaking out of her like she was with you? I could never use a condom because I was too small. They would only be 1/3 rd of the way unrolled and so loose fitting they would slip off. I was too tiny to penetrate my wife anyway so it was just a big waste of time. She got fed up and put me in a chastity cage and made me wear diapers as punishment for failing her. She then cuckolded me with as she called them: "real men." Now I serve only as her "clean up boy." Problem solved.

Of course. I’ve had the opportunity to cum in her mouth a few times after she’s been fucked. But other than that I only cum in condoms. The best thing? When she’s had another man and we fuck after. I get her raw but when it’s time to cum I put the condom on.

When I was told that hubby was cut off, I know it increased my own pleasure every time, that only my cock went in her, and she said she was happier being exclusive. She didn't even touch his cock. Yours will be pleased if you do the same, even if she doesn't know it yet, and he will be thrilled every time he enters and cums in her knowing you don't, better for all.
I was wondering about that too, whether I want him to know. How would you feel if you noticed that he had cum in her and she came over to you for more?

Of course. I’ve had the opportunity to cum in her mouth a few times after she’s been fucked. But other than that I only cum in condoms. The best thing? When she’s had another man and we fuck after. I get her raw but when it’s time to cum I put the condom on.
That's truly honourable! So you get to feel her a bit with his cum inside but pull out and then put a condom on before you finish? Isn't it difficult to put a condom on when your foreskin is covered with their juices? Can you feel a great deal of difference, with and without?