Votes: 3 2.5%
  • No need at all

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • You should settle for an occasional handjob

Votes: 35 29.7%

• Total voters

Rikx

Male
I would like to know what I should do. My girlfriend has a lover on the side. She has sex with him 2 times per week and it is quite obvious she prefers to do it with him. We also still have sex but I am beginning to accept that perhaps I need to surrender a privilege. She has denied me a couple of times after she let him have her but I am not ready to be denied for a long time. What is the middle ground? The idea has come to mind that I should perhaps start wearing condoms. Should I and what is the reasoning behind this? She's taking the pill so technically there is no need. Would it lessen the feeling of sloppy seconds? Would it help me to last longer? I can't get myself to try it even a single time so I think I need to raise the subject with her. What do I tell her?

For me it is a horny thought that the pussy becomes more and more the territory of the boyfriend. You still have her hand and your own hand. Maybe should prepare for giving your girlfriends pussy away completely.
I have thought about that too but the idea scares me so much. I don't dare to ask her. What is she going to say? Do you really think it is better? Can't I not just use a condom instead?

Well, it looks like she's already taken the first step herself by denying you access some times. Maybe she is open to talking openly about takig a next step. And maybe you could try not having sex with her a couple of weeks or months and see how it goes. Maybe after a few month you want to extend the period and everything falls into place.
I thought about that too, but only for a weekend... A few months, that would be huge! I don't even have the guts to tell her that she can do it just with him one single night. The way we go about that is that she goes to see him at his place so that I can't reclaim her. But it shouldn't be like that all the time. The first time she skipped me was not great because I started whining and she grew quite frustrated with me. Other times, I just had to have her.

So ya, I guess I have to talk to her about it one way or another. I can't do it without her help. If I start using condoms, that also commands an explanation.

Just handjobs... Maybe... Won't she think that's weird?

You should start to only get handjobs or have her peg you like the cuck you are. Her bulls should be the only one cum in her pussy or ass.
But that's so extreme... She's my girlfriend, she loves me and it feel soooo good in her when she has his cum in her. I can accept that perhaps my cum no longer belongs in her. Hence the idea to use a condom. But to be banned from being inside her... For how long? Really months?

But that's so extreme... She's my girlfriend, she loves me and it feel soooo good in her when she has his cum in her. I can accept that perhaps my cum no longer belongs in her. Hence the idea to use a condom. But to be banned from being inside her... For how long? Really months?
Does she enjoy it also or just doing it because your complaining. You should be a good cuck and do what she wants.

For me it is a horny thought that the pussy becomes more and more the territory of the boyfriend. You still have her hand and your own hand. Maybe should prepare for giving your girlfriends pussy away completely.
Ur GF is obviously already cucking you!
You should admit to yourself that this is what you want & like.
If you don't, she may drop you completely when it comes to sex.

Ur GF is obviously already cucking you!
You should admit to yourself that this is what you want & like.
If you don't, she may drop you completely when it comes to sex.
I do, I really enjoy it. But what does it imply for our sexlife? She still likes coming back to me. I guess that I am afraid that she will cut me out completely and that I want to negotiate a middle ground? To me it’s already a huge step to start using condoms.

Thanks. Good to read that you do that. So she's taking the pill but you use a condom every time? Would it make you feel guilty if you dit it without and you came in her?
Yes at the moment she is on the pill, as we are not ready for a second one at the moment. No, I want nothing more than beiing allowed to have sex with her without condom again. However, she says the we have to improve my endurance first, as I cum too fast without

Yes at the moment she is on the pill, as we are not ready for a second one at the moment. No, I want nothing more than beiing allowed to have sex with her without condom again. However, she says the we have to improve my endurance first, as I cum too fast without
Like you can't last long enough to make her reach during intercourse? I have that problem too.

I personally doubt this will help, she obviously prefers sex with him rather than you and i suspect from my experience your opportunities to fuck her will become limited. There is obviously a lack of honest commuication within your relationship which is vital so i would suggest you need to speak to her and if she is not open and honest well.....

I personally doubt this will help, she obviously prefers sex with him rather than you and i suspect from my experience your opportunities to fuck her will become limited. There is obviously a lack of honest commuication within your relationship which is vital so i would suggest you need to speak to her and if she is not open and honest well.....
Thanks. I think she's open and honest with me. It's me who is struggling with my pride, norms and the irrationality of it all. It is different from before. In the beginning it was all about her doing things with him in addition to the sex that we had. But now, it's about me losing my 'rights' in bed.

I can accept that she doesn't always want it before she is going to see him or after she has been with him. I can masturbate myself more often. But I find it soooo hard to keep my hands off her after she comes back. I just have to have her then. If there is the slightest chance that she will let me reclaim her, I won't let myself go over the edge and come. For me to wear a condom is already a huge concession but it's a fair middle ground. But you seem to think that this won't work. If she doesn't want it, can I ask her to at least give me a handjob?

Thanks. I think she's open and honest with me. It's me who is struggling with my pride, norms and the irrationality of it all. It is different from before. In the beginning it was all about her doing things with him in addition to the sex that we had. But now, it's about me losing my 'rights' in bed.

I can accept that she doesn't always want it before she is going to see him or after she has been with him. I can masturbate myself more often. But I find it soooo hard to keep my hands off her after she comes back. I just have to have her then. If there is the slightest chance that she will let me reclaim her, I won't let myself go over the edge and come. For me to wear a condom is already a huge concession but it's a fair middle ground. But you seem to think that this won't work. If she doesn't want it, can I ask her to at least give me a handjob?
Sounds like you need a cage then you can enjoy the mental stimulation but not the physical release, it miles better too.