Votes: 11 9.3%
  • No need, but pull out just in time

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • No need at all

Votes: 41 34.7%
  • You should settle for an occasional handjob

Votes: 35 29.7%

• Total voters
That's truly honourable! So you get to feel her a bit with his cum inside but pull out and then put a condom on before you finish? Isn't it difficult to put a condom on when your foreskin is covered with their juices? Can you feel a great deal of difference, with and without?
She doesn’t take loads inside her since she’s not on the pill but she fucks raw. The only difference is you feel really cucked when you put it on.

She doesn’t take loads inside her since she’s not on the pill but she fucks raw. The only difference is you feel really cucked when you put it on.
Yes, I can imagine! Do you put it on always or only after she's been with her other? I imagine that it is really hard to put on a condom afterf you just dipped in another guys load because his cum will be all over your foreskin. Even if you succeed to put it on, the condom is quite likely to slip off when you manage to get inside her.

Does she now get annoyed that her lovers cum is leaking out of her like she was with you? I could never use a condom because I was too small. They would only be 1/3 rd of the way unrolled and so loose fitting they would slip off. I was too tiny to penetrate my wife anyway so it was just a big waste of time. She got fed up and put me in a chastity cage and made me wear diapers as punishment for failing her. She then cuckolded me with as she called them: "real men." Now I serve only as her "clean up boy." Problem solved.
Afterwards I realized that my girlfriend being annoyed that cum was leaking out of her, staining her underwear afterwards and/or the bedsheets was only with me but with the excuse it was easier for clean-up. It was simply because she did not want me or my semen in her anymore and that this was only for her lovers. She admitted afterwards that she liked that the semen and the smell of it and the stains in her underwear coming out of her were a reminder she han been cheating and owned by another man. She also found it arousing that the semen was in here and stayed there for some time. (Scientifically
it is accepted that ejaculated sperm remain viable for several days within the female reproductive tract. Fertilization is possible as long as the sperm remain alive — up to five days. ) I must admit, me knowing that that she was around me with his sperlm and DNA in her also aroused me once I got used to it. She was seeing her lover at least one time a week so in fact he was biologically almost all the time between us... So after licking up her creampie all the following days I was interacting almost with his sperm and DNA when I was pleasing her in one way or the other...

Of course. I’ve had the opportunity to cum in her mouth a few times after she’s been fucked. But other than that I only cum in condoms. The best thing? When she’s had another man and we fuck after. I get her raw but when it’s time to cum I put the condom on.
You are then still lucky that you can cum inset mouth. A lot of woman do not want to have any contact anymore with the sperm of their cuck...

When I was told that hubby was cut off, I know it increased my own pleasure every time, that only my cock went in her, and she said she was happier being exclusive. She didn't even touch his cock. Yours will be pleased if you do the same, even if she doesn't know it yet, and he will be thrilled every time he enters and cums in her knowing you don't, better for all.
The relationship between the lover of my then girlfriend and her became also beter once he knew that she had no contact anymore with my penis or semen. Most very manly bulls do nt want to have possible contact with the semen of another man. Also it enhanced the power over her that she refused me partly because he requested that I would not have PIV sex with her and also because she also wanted and chooses for that. It make also our relationships and functions very clear wat takes a lot of stress away.

Reactions: Desejo de corno
You first posted this on 9 December 2023 that you and your wife are in the stage that she prefers to have PIV sex with her lover and that you were thinking wearing a condom would be the middle ground. Now that are you are 2 months further what is the evolution?
I haven't asked her yet :rolleyes:
There's still time. She did tell me that she wants to keep seeing him for another 6 months with him (preferably another year she said). That was the right moment to ask her 'what about us?' but I didn't. I just encouraged her to keep seeing him. There were a few other developments.

I haven't asked her yet :rolleyes:
There's still time. She did tell me that she wants to keep seeing him for another 6 months with him (preferably another year she said). That was the right moment to ask her 'what about us?' but I didn't. I just encouraged her to keep seeing him. There were a few other developments.
I think that is al always better once the snowball is rolling of the hill (that the wife is seeing a lover) not to insist that she seed him. Once she tasted that dynamic and that she likes it its better to adapt you to her needs and wishes and evolve together in that dynamic. To much encouragement can have the inverse effect.. it’s my experience

Afterwards I realized that my girlfriend being annoyed that cum was leaking out of her, staining her underwear afterwards and/or the bedsheets was only with me but with the excuse it was easier for clean-up. It was simply because she did not want me or my semen in her anymore and that this was only for her lovers. She admitted afterwards that she liked that the semen and the smell of it and the stains in her underwear coming out of her were a reminder she han been cheating and owned by another man. She also found it arousing that the semen was in here and stayed there for some time. (Scientifically
it is accepted that ejaculated sperm remain viable for several days within the female reproductive tract. Fertilization is possible as long as the sperm remain alive — up to five days. ) I must admit, me knowing that that she was around me with his sperlm and DNA in her also aroused me once I got used to it. She was seeing her lover at least one time a week so in fact he was biologically almost all the time between us... So after licking up her creampie all the following days I was interacting almost with his sperm and DNA when I was pleasing her in one way or the other...
My wife also gets aroused having her lovers cum in her and smeared around in her crotch and ass for some time after she fucks. That's why she started to wear my plastic diaper pants after he filled her with cum. The vinyl panties would retain all his cream unlike cloth underwear that soaked up and absorbed most of it. She finally got some latex rubber panties of her own. After a morning fuck by her man she slips them on and goes about her day for several hours. She told me she feels close to him after he leaves when slithering around in her slippery rubber panties as she goes about her day. Says it feels sexy and she likes his scent. Very kinky girl.

I was wondering about that too, whether I want him to know. How would you feel if you noticed that he had cum in her and she came over to you for more?
It never happened: he was cut off from sex with her, but got off imagining what we were doing, or she'd sometimes tell him later as he stroked so he could imagine better next time.

See how she reacts if you say she can tell him she's now exclusive to him.

It never happened: he was cut off from sex with her, but got off imagining what we were doing, or she'd sometimes tell him later as he stroked so he could imagine better next time.

See how she reacts if you say she can tell him she's now exclusive to him.
If I do that what reaction should I expect from her? I only want it if she wants that. I don't want her to do it for me. Why would she want it? She loves me, so why would she want this? I can sense that we are heading there but why? I'm not as good in bed with her as he is but I am still her boyfriend. He doesn't seem to care either way.

If I do that what reaction should I expect from her? I only want it if she wants that. I don't want her to do it for me. Why would she want it? She loves me, so why would she want this? I can sense that we are heading there but why? I'm not as good in bed with her as he is but I am still her boyfriend. He doesn't seem to care either way.
Well I guess part of the kink is the wife's power to deny the cuckold and he gets off on it so she doesn't feel bad for him. As the cuck, what you lack in bed you make up for in some other way like emotional support. IMO

Everyone must be happy with what they do.My hotwife does cage ne sometimes a day or two.before her hotwife dates
They can range from.1 daybto the entire weekend and sometimes im cHed a day after. She.will at times deny me haveing sex with her even when im not caged alomg with nor seeing her naked but she does let me reclaim her. Sometimes when in allowed to reclaim her her pussy is filled with another mans cum. Fsw times she teases me before she goes out to fuck and makes me wear condom and .her you deserve your release but my pussy must be clean for my date ..But i could never go without sez with her I COULD NEVER DO WHAT YOU GUYS DO AND I DON'T GET SEXUALLY IMVOLVED WITH THEM. FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANYTHING. BOB

Of course. I’ve had the opportunity to cum in her mouth a few times after she’s been fucked. But other than that I only cum in condoms. The best thing? When she’s had another man and we fuck after. I get her raw but when it’s time to cum I put the condom on.
A lot of women have an aversion to having an inferior males cum in their pussy or even on them. My wife only lets me cum inside my panties.

I'm too small to wear a condom they just slip off cuz they're way too big for me. My wife thinks it's hilarious and tells me condoms are designed for men. When she lets me out of my cage she says just jerk off in your panties and keep it away from me.

Reactions: Pampix
My wife also gets aroused having her lovers cum in her and smeared around in her crotch and ass for some time after she fucks. That's why she started to wear my plastic diaper pants after he filled her with cum. The vinyl panties would retain all his cream unlike cloth underwear that soaked up and absorbed most of it. She finally got some latex rubber panties of her own. After a morning fuck by her man she slips them on and goes about her day for several hours. She told me she feels close to him after he leaves when slithering around in her slippery rubber panties as she goes about her day. Says it feels sexy and she likes his scent. Very kinky girl.
Condoms can be seen in two ways as a barrier: one to prevent the spreading of semen and the other to keep the semen. Plastic pants can be seen as a kind of large condom. They can be very nice in cumplay.
It ads next to the fact that the receptive person not only has cum inside her/his most intimate bodyparts but that she/he is remaining with her/his lower body for some longer time (literally sitting) in the semen of the dominant breeder what makes the powerrelation even more obvious. Having to cum in panties, chastitycage, diaper or plastic pants have also the same metaphorical idea/message as that you (have) to cum in a condom being that you can not are aloud to spread your semen. If you wear a barier as a receptive person after that you have been seeded as a fertility cup or menstruationcup that keeps the sperm of your lover in you it enhances also your motivation and being possesed by his action, semen and DNA. For a man it could be with a buttplug. For man or woman it can be done with a diaper or plastic pants. The fact that semen drips out of you is something that you can not control and has on its own a certain powerdynamic next to the fact that you have been fucked and have received the semen and in a way the signature of your lover in you. Then sitting in this semen has also an extra powerdynamic and can also be nice to play in as masturbate of for example rub your wife's genital and holes with the semen of her lover in plastic pants or being obliged to pull on plastic pants that have been filled with the leaking semen out of your wife of the bull and being obliged to masturbate in or being massaged in this semen.