Should we let her go in to work tonight and be savagely gang banged by 9 men or quit her job comple?

• 1. Yes, send her into work knowing that Nine men are going to savagely fuck her and fill her holes.

Votes: 25 89.3%
  • 2. Tell them she quits. And shove it up their ass!

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lynn, you think you would like to be fucked that way?
I guess I was sort of rambling because of nervousness.
And it takes a woman to know a woman I guess, she just text me from the bathroom and showed me her fingers with her pussy cream on them and she has a wet spot in the crotch of her black uniform panties. So yeah she is doing literally what you said.
Of the two of us, I guess I am the one that’s a little nervous. lol
I've been gangbanged many times but not by quite so many (7 is the most) and not in a situation like this, in the place I worked or with work colleagues - so not quite the same. But when we had a gangbang planned it would be all I could think about all that day (and often the day before too) and my pussy would be wet the whole time so yes I know how she'll be feeling right now xx

I've been gangbanged many times but not by quite so many (7 is the most) and not in a situation like this, in the place I worked or with work colleagues - so not quite the same. But when we had a gangbang planned it would be all I could think about all that day (and often the day before too) and my pussy would be wet the whole time so yes I know how she'll be feeling right now xx
Thanks Lynn, that helps ironically.
She just texted and said two guys are no show for work so I guess we’re down to eight which is still a lot but better than 10!

Reactions: krl11
Thanks Lynn, that helps ironically.
She just texted and said two guys are no show for work so I guess we’re down to eight which is still a lot but better than 10!
If it helps I'm glad xx. Hubby and I have been in the shared wife/slutwife lifestyle for well over 20years so there's not much I haven't seen or done. This is all very new to you so of course you're nervous - it's only the second time and most girls don't start with gangbangs. She's going to be very nervous too but after last time the excitement is going to be winning over the nerves. She might not even know why she wants this - all she knows it that it gets her off. Some women like to be in control but for others relinquishing control is the ultimate turn on.And that's what Rhonda has experienced and enjoyed. And I can certainly relate to that. Surrendering control and being used by a group of guys can be very liberating (though not everyone would agree) - being forced to be the slut you fantasised about being but were reluctant to try either because you thought it was wrong or because you thought maybe you'd enjoy it too much xx

If it helps I'm glad xx. Hubby and I have been in the shared wife/slutwife lifestyle for well over 20years so there's not much I haven't seen or done. This is all very new to you so of course you're nervous - it's only the second time and most girls don't start with gangbangs. She's going to be very nervous too but after last time the excitement is going to be winning over the nerves. She might not even know why she wants this - all she knows it that it gets her off. Some women like to be in control but for others relinquishing control is the ultimate turn on.And that's what Rhonda has experienced and enjoyed. And I can certainly relate to that. Surrendering control and being used by a group of guys can be very liberating (though not everyone would agree) - being forced to be the slut you fantasised about being but were reluctant to try either because you thought it was wrong or because you thought maybe you'd enjoy it too much xx
Thanks Lynn, I will be counting down the next 2 and a half ours lol.
Thanks again.

Thanks Lynn, I will be counting down the next 2 and a half ours lol.
Thanks again.
Sadly it's very late here so I need to get some sleep.
Can't wait to hear how it goes. Hope she has a wonderful time being fucked and that you love it just as much watching remotely as your cute little wife is a very willing cumdump for 8 horny guys.
Love Lynn xx

• Love
Reactions: RhondaLarri
Sadly it's very late here so I need to get some sleep.
Can't wait to hear how it goes. Hope she has a wonderful time being fucked and that you love it just as much watching remotely as your cute little wife is a very willing cumdump for 8 horny guys.
Love Lynn xx
Thanks Lynn, tell you all about it tomorrow! 😊
I am ready for them to fuck her good and hard now!

Hi cant wait to hear update about your sexy wife. different time zone here so we couldnt keep up. hope she had a really good time and you have some nice pics to post of her x

Hi cant wait to hear update about your sexy wife. different time zone here so we couldnt keep up. hope she had a really good time and you have some nice pics to post of her x
They are fucking her brains out right now and they are counting the cum loads for me! Mostly to mock me I think. They have been fucking her for 3 hours and 15 minutes so far and we are up to 12 full cum loads so far. 4 in each hole. Their being pretty rough too. Really pounding her little cunt and ass hard.

Please keep us informed and here to chat. wifes friend did this one night after a party. wasnt plannedand only 5 guys and she came home at 4 in the morning. saw a couple of videos and ive never seen her like that before or since. hers was a one off and never happened again. we actually never went back to the club so never met them again. but now she says she loved it and wouldnt change anything.
Good luck tonight xx
That's hot

Okay, it’s over. Sort of. They fucked my Mexican wife Rhonda for almost four hours! Turned out to be not 8, not 10, but 11 guys because two no shows came in after they had started eating Rhonda out and they brought a friend.
17 cum loads total were dumped into my 5’ tall 130lb wife.
I say sorta over because her boss took her home “to get a shower”. She will be spending the rest of the night with him tonight. She thinks her pussy will be to sore for more but she said she will probably blow him in the morning.
She said she was actually “full” tonight because she took 7 of the 17 loads down her throat and one of them was from her boss and his massive gorilla nuts.
She text me that the main thing is her asshole is so raw and sore and she is gaped still pretty bad. After they ate all of her (again, pussy, ass, feet, both breast) for about 30 minutes, they started triple teaming her with 3 dicks at once. But her ass had a dick in it almost non stop thrusting in and out hard for 3 hours and 45 minutes! Her boss was the last one (again) to ass fuck her with his huge 10 inch cock balls deep because by that time she was gaped pretty good and could take him easier. But it still hurt because he stretches her out so much.
Her asshole and pussy each took 5 loads respectively. So she was very well seeded.
I got to watch a lot of it on FaceTime but not all because they would sometimes forget they were filming and move the phone all around or lay it down. But I could still hear them fucking my wife hard.
as for me I came twice watching them take my little Mexican wife and ravish her and then fuck her so brutally. At first I was nervous, then jealous, then very turned on! All in all, it was great but I am not crazy about the fact that her boss is cuddling with her tonight instead of me. After she services him in the morning, he will bring her home. I can’t wait! I want to take care of her and know she’s okay.
She said she loved it and wants to keep doing it about once a month even though it was very grueling at times.
So I guess that is what will happen for a while anyway.
She was actually on here on our account earlier on her phone. Incredible woman, incredible stamina. Can’t believe she did it!
🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆 vs 🌮🍩

Here are a few screenshots they sent me tonight of the action. We will post more later.View attachment 542665View attachment 542666View attachment 542667View attachment 542668View attachment 542669
That's pretty amazing, lucky guy. Did they know you wanted pics? I would ask if you can watch next time 😍

That's super hot

Imagine us husband's sporting hard-ons for the whole time thinking about what wife will be doing....or having done to her. Lol

Also, they were sending pics and FaceTime me in order to mock me and show me what they were doing to my wife.
Sounds like she's loved it if she's happily spending the night with her boss after this. She'll be very sore when you get her back in the morning and very tired so she'll probably want to sleep but it would be great to hear what she thought of her second gangbang xx