deleted

I am a fit single male dom. Looking for 3 to 5 fit BBCs for a gangbang with a couple I play with. Male in the couple is straight and looking to have his partner used. He may participate or just watch and film for personal use. Female in the couple is a hot, tall, blonde, bisexual, fit, late 30s, submissive, 3 hole slut. She loves it rough and wants to be used thoroughly by multiple big cocks. If you can show proof of a recent clean STD test, you can take her bareback, switch holes freely (she's an anal slut that does ATM/PTM), and cum wherever you want. She's a cumslut, but will only take it raw if you show proof of cleanliness. Otherwise condoms are a must. Trust me, it is worth it to get tested just to bust in her warm slutty holes, and have her clean you up with her mouth after, cock, balls, and even ass if you're extra fresh and clean. She's a nympho freak, that has very few limits and takes orders well. Likes to be used hard but safely. Could be ongoing with the right guys​

Gorgeous body to be pleasing. She is sweet and I would love to cum eat that pussy anytime