Start off this thread by uploading some pictures I took off her Snapchat conversation with a long desired bull of hers, I will upload more conversations with other men too onto this thread in time and conversations I have with her in regards to other men and cucking

she has strong urges for this guy and he turns her on a lot.. not that I blame her he’s a good looking hunky guy with a juicy big cock. Strong desires from both parties to meet just it’s gonna take time as we are from separate parts of the country

View attachment 1171252View attachment 1171253View attachment 1171254
She seems like a hot one

Start off this thread by uploading some pictures I took off her Snapchat conversation with a long desired bull of hers, I will upload more conversations with other men too onto this thread in time and conversations I have with her in regards to other men and cucking

she has strong urges for this guy and he turns her on a lot.. not that I blame her he’s a good looking hunky guy with a juicy big cock. Strong desires from both parties to meet just it’s gonna take time as we are from separate parts of the country

This is pretty hot can't wait to see more. And when those two meet there definitely gonna fuck each others brains out

He is a lucky man