Deleted

This is so amazing! It's such a turn on to know you did that! I hope your really enjoyed me. I wish it had been in real life! Thank you for that compliment.
You are welcome! Of course she didn’t know, but I didn’t think you would mind..
I did enjoy it, but real life certainly would have been better!! Let me know if you want me to tell you the next time it happens.

As an update, my husband gave me anal this morning (Sunday tradition) and I actually gave him a blowjob to completion! He only gets that a couple of times a year, but other guys get it all the time. Our neighbor Tim always finishes his last orgasm in my mouth. I guess I think it's pretty fun.

Also, the asshole who stood me up the other night actually contacted me this morning and said he left after 10 minutes because I wasn't there! What a lying POS! He actually thinks he still has a chance to get together with me! What an idiot!

Announcement...I'm leaving for another cruise tomorrow morning and if you want I will start a thread and keep you updated. It's "vanilla", but you know me! There will still be plenty of fun opportunity for pics and to get picked up by vanilla guys. :p:devilish:
LOVE it when you swallow!! Glad your husband got to enjoy that experience on Sunday and that Tim appears to get to enjoy that experience often. Tim has to absolutely love that experience. Nothing hotter than a married woman swallowing for a man who is not her husband. What an erotic lady!!