Deleted

As an update, my husband gave me anal this morning (Sunday tradition) and I actually gave him a blowjob to completion! He only gets that a couple of times a year, but other guys get it all the time. Our neighbor Tim always finishes his last orgasm in my mouth. I guess I think it's pretty fun.

Also, the asshole who stood me up the other night actually contacted me this morning and said he left after 10 minutes because I wasn't there! What a lying POS! He actually thinks he still has a chance to get together with me! What an idiot!

Announcement...I'm leaving for another cruise tomorrow morning and if you want I will start a thread and keep you updated. It's "vanilla", but you know me! There will still be plenty of fun opportunity for pics and to get picked up by vanilla guys. :p:devilish:
You sound like such an awesomr couple you said hubby only gets a complete blow job only a few times a years donyou deny him.alot or just blow jobs

Reactions: toolman2c
OK, since this thread seems to have been resurrected I think you all deserve another new pic so you can use me some more...who wants to kiss my neck...suck on my titties, kiss my belly, suck on my toes, lick my swollen pussy?? I don't know why, but I'm really in the mood today for some reason! Use me and have fun boys! Feel free to post your trib if you like...

View attachment 1525373
Delicious

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702
OK, since this thread seems to have been resurrected I think you all deserve another new pic so you can use me some more...who wants to kiss my neck...suck on my titties, kiss my belly, suck on my toes, lick my swollen pussy?? I don't know why, but I'm really in the mood today for some reason! Use me and have fun boys! Feel free to post your trib if you like...

Or maybe just bend me over the desk and fuck me hard??

View attachment 1525384

View attachment 1525373
Lovely

• Love

View attachment 1525384

View attachment 1525373
I want that!!

View attachment 1525384

View attachment 1525373
Perfection... would be one of three wishes...

• Love

View attachment 1525384

View attachment 1525373
Do you have vids? Would like to hear you moan and imagine coming deep in you

Reactions: Sigp220
As an update, my husband gave me anal this morning (Sunday tradition) and I actually gave him a blowjob to completion! He only gets that a couple of times a year, but other guys get it all the time. Our neighbor Tim always finishes his last orgasm in my mouth. I guess I think it's pretty fun.

Also, the asshole who stood me up the other night actually contacted me this morning and said he left after 10 minutes because I wasn't there! What a lying POS! He actually thinks he still has a chance to get together with me! What an idiot!

Announcement...I'm leaving for another cruise tomorrow morning and if you want I will start a thread and keep you updated. It's "vanilla", but you know me! There will still be plenty of fun opportunity for pics and to get picked up by vanilla guys. :p:devilish:
Count me in for cruise updates please!

View attachment 1525384

View attachment 1525373
I want to lick every square inch of you!

• Love