Describe how turned on you get watching your wife with another guy

Years ago husband would fantasize about me having sex with other men .We would go to a club he would drop me off at the door and sit at another table and watch me interact with other men . Really turned him on we would have sex and talk at it in bed
Sounds great especially if the wife says im.old now guy wants me then you prove her wrong.and hopefully she will.get hit on and she takes it from thete then she comes home tells you he was a good fuck.and she tels you i want him.agIn.You sit back.smile and say i told you so now get over here now its time for me to FUCK.YOU

Reactions: WaltHardman
My feeling is basically the same. Although we started in the lifestyle in a different way than yours my feelings at first were the same. It is that point of no return moment. It is one thing to talk about it and totally different to experience it. You can think you want it but until you see your wife actually in action you won't know. I remember our very first MFM experience. We had set everything up and we all were naked in the bedroom and since I wanted to film the action The wife and this other guy got started without me while I watched. He laid back on the bed and began to suck his cock. The butterflies and jealousy crept up as I watched and a part of me wanted to stop it but another part was turned on by it. They changed positions and he went down on her and then they did 69. Now came time for the main event and I know some would say that once she took the other guys cock in her mouth that the line had been crossed. I wouldn't argue against that but for me since they hadn't fucked there was an opportunity to end it. I knew it was coming and my ego was raging against it at this point. I could see that this other guy had a bigger cock than me and I felt a tinge of inadequacy since he was going to be fucking my wife's pussy with it. Filling her in a way I couldn't. I knew there would be no turning back if I didn't step in. Before I knew it she had him on his back, moved over to get on top of him, grabbed his cock and guided it in to her pussy as she slowly lowered herself on to it. She didn't give me a chance to protest and I am glad I held my nerve. They fucked in a couple of different positions that night and she came many times. She has had many men since then and I have never regretted any of it.
Sounds grrat i remember one te we were out she got asked to.dance which she did. HE pulled her close . She said his cock.felt great against het..Soon they left the bar went to a hotel.Fucked and about an hour layer she callex me to the room.f
He was leaving i heard him.say cNt wIt till.next . She smiles at me and said now its your turn..After we FUCKED i asked het a out next time .She told ne he was a great Fuck.and i will.not only Fuck h
Again but probably sevetsl.times. Except you will.be home while im.out fucking

Reactions: WaltHardman
For me - there's nothing more hot and erotic than seeing my wife being held, kissed and fondled by another man.
Watching her taking another man's cock balls deep in her pussy as she moans in ecstasy is incredibly intense.
The most incredible part is when he's depositing his cum into my wife's pussy and how super sloppy and wet she gets.
Sloppy seconds fucking is AMAZING!
True seeing her change from.corp.wife into a Sexyvhotwife getting dressed to.go.out to fuck.is Anazing seeing the transformation while she is getting ready to.leavr AND TELLI G ME. DONT WAIT UP.I.MIGHT NOT BE HOME TILL SOMETIME TOMORROW WL STRECHED A D CUM.FILLED

When we 1st moved in together to our apartment we both worked at a grocery store, that’s how we meet. I left as soon as we moved in but before
I have heard Story’s of my wife messing around with some of the guys there . There was one guy that I could tell she liked him. One time she called us her “favorites” I was like fuck if I’m messing with her this guy probably fucked her, I asked her and of course she denied it and said she’s good friends that’s all. I knew something was up because he was a night stocker and she would go to work at 3am to do the books. Anyway she would come home with her panties all with white stuff on them and I asked her what’s was that she said it’s my cum for you baby I been thinking about when I get home and you fucking me…I’m like sure in my head that dudes fucking her. So NFL playoffs are starting and I brought up the idea to invite the guy over to our apartment for some food and drinks . She didn’t even question it or anything she was like yeah that sounds like fun we. Can use some company and I’ll make some snacks and drinks. Sure enough she asked him and he said he would come join us for the game. That night before she shaved her pussy and legs and got ready…I knew something was going to happen….game day comes and we are getting everything ready and she’s drinking a little bit more than usual as she’s making the food and drinks, then the guy calls her says he’s downstairs
I’m like I’ll go get him you keep cooking. I go down stairs and meet him. I ask him you ready to tag team her? He’s like really? I’m like yeah you fucked her before so let’s tag team the slut , he laughed and said I haven’t fucked her but if she’s down today we can tag team her . My dick got hard and I said I believe that’s what she wants told him she got all ready with a nice medium size dress and she was drinking since 11am . He was like if your cool with it then we’ll tag team her. I knew right there he was going to fuck her. We got to the room and she gave him a nice hug and gave him a drink and a shot right away , she was in the mood already….we sat on the couch and she was in the middle I was on the right…we all where buzzing before half time, she got up and went to restroom and I told him, you ready? He yeah she’s touchy touchy with me lol you give me the signal and I’ll go for it. My dick was so hard.! she came back in and said what you boy’s talking about? I was like the club, she’s like oh where you used to meet those Hoes lol I was like yeah and freak dance with them, she then went and put some music on and told him freak me, it’s my turn to have some fun . He laughs and got up she started grinding her ass on him. My dick got super hard! He looked and smiled like saying its a done deal . She’s like is this what girls do to you? I’m like yea and more
I told her he will show you how we do it.
That was the sign he needed then he grab her her tits while she was dancing and grinding her on him
She started moaning then he lifted her dress and her ass was out she didn’t care she still was rubbing her ass on his dick. I was in shock but so hard, then he then picked her up and say her next to me and she was grinding him while he pulled her dress down and started sucking on her tits
She was moaning and moaning. I pulled my dick out and started playing with it while there right next to me. He sees me with my dick out and tells her suck your mans dick. She said ok baby
I’m like Wth she starts sucking My dick while she’s bend over he starts eating her pussy out and she moaning and moaning while sucking me off. He then all of a sudden puts his dick in her
She starts moaning and cumming like crazy . He pulls her hair back and starts pounding her ass
Doggy. I could hold it anymore I shot my load in her face as she’s telling him fuck me hard baby
He then tell fucks her hard and pounds her
She’s like yeah like that baby he’s like
That’s how you like it huh, she’s like yeah how you know how, I got hard again pretty much conforming he was fucking her all along

Watching is a HUGE turn on for me. We do this with a guy we know pretty regularly now. We only do it with him.
I get so turned on watching them get it on, they look so sexy together. I sit there hard as a rock with pre cum oozing.
Guessing other husbands are the same?
I'm the same.. I love her to humiliate me in front of him..

I guess I'm a bit different than most of the guys here. While I have watched my wife fucked by other guys and was really turned on by it my preference is when she goes out on a date and comes home with her pussy full of the guy's cum and she gives me all the details while I lick her clean.
I prefer hubby to be there. I enjoy seeing him clean up and also to have him clean my cock.

Sounds great especially if the wife says im.old now guy wants me then you prove her wrong.and hopefully she will.get hit on and she takes it from thete then she comes home tells you he was a good fuck.and she tels you i want him.agIn.You sit back.smile and say i told you so now get over here now its time for me to FUCK.YOU
I did the same thing with my 1st wife. I would drop her off. and go park the car and wait awhile before i would go in. this was a hotel bar near our airport. i would find a stool were i could watch. her story was she was waiting for her husbands flight to come in, it is delayed. guys eventually would start talking to her. most times guys would just talk. if she liked the guy she would touch them often. if they had a room at he hotel she say "this hotel looks nice how are the rooms?" if the guy was on the ball he would offer to show her his room if she would like. bingo . most guys stayed gentlemen. if they didn't make a move she would say the room is ok but it kind of turns her on being in a hotel room with another man. that would get it going. almost all were married. she would always make it worth thier while. there were times i would have to sit in the car because the bar closed