Describe how turned on you get watching your wife with another guy

Years ago husband would fantasize about me having sex with other men .We would go to a club he would drop me off at the door and sit at another table and watch me interact with other men . Really turned him on we would have sex and talk at it in bed
Always enjoy the visual and the sexy chat after .....

Attachments

• 10-Gina - sarasota.jpg
    10-Gina - sarasota.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 49
  • 5-Gina - sarasota.jpg
    5-Gina - sarasota.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 49
  • 8-Gina - GB G.jpg
    8-Gina - GB G.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 50
At first it was just a fantasy. But one day my wife came home and told me she had another man hold and kiss her (not more yet). I felt much pain but at the same time I got excited and she realized I was kinda disappointed that nothing more had happened. The guy wanted to see her again and I said it was okay if she went to him. This time she had more to tell and I did no longer hide my excitement, so she wanked my rockhard cock while she kept telling. She made an agreement with the guy that if he wanted more he had to admit that I was watching. After some time he agreed. It was unbelievable watching my wife with him. I got so jealous, I felt big pain but at the same time I could have ejaculated in seconds. Seeing him kiss her tits! Seeing her holding his cock (bigger than mine), finally seeing her taking his cock in her mouth! At the latest date they had done everything but fucking: they had made each other cum. And to this point they continued now with me being there watching. And to this point my wife from time to time asked if I was okay. Then they asked me if I would mind if they would start fucking. I agreed and they started at once, my wife riding him and starting to moan the way I never had heard her before. We 3 met many more times then and did many 3somes, very hot but it was never the same like the first time.

Words or descriptions just can’t fully justify the level of which I reach my highest sexual peak and my excitement is completely over the edge as I witness her eagerly spreading her legs wide apart and seeing the look of pure sexual desperation on her face as she uses her tiny petite fingers to help guide his hard cock head to her wet and hungry pussy. This is finally the moment I’ve been waiting for! It’s such an incredible sight to see as his cock gradually slides a little further inside her with each and every thrust until his cock is coated with her pussy juice and he’s now moving at a faster pace. His cock is going in balls deep and to hear her heavy breaths and moans is almost overwhelming, in a great way of course. But nothing, and I mean nothing even comes close to hearing her telling him to cum! To cum inside her! To cum inside her pussy!! Then to watch from the most absolutely perfect view as he starts pumping faster and harder and growls while his cock is in as deep as it can get, and he completely fills her pussy full of his cum!!! OMG, that is absolutely the most incredible thing see and especially when he slowly pulls out of her and his cum starts dripping out!! I don’t waste any time before I’m quickly and excitingly between her still open legs and immediately slide my cock inside her now very warm and slippery pussy!! And I’ll be totally honest, I generally don’t last very long at all before I’m filling her full again!!

Words or descriptions just can’t fully justify the level of which I reach my highest sexual peak and my excitement is completely over the edge as I witness her eagerly spreading her legs wide apart and seeing the look of pure sexual desperation on her face as she uses her tiny petite fingers to help guide his hard cock head to her wet and hungry pussy. This is finally the moment I’ve been waiting for! It’s such an incredible sight to see as his cock gradually slides a little further inside her with each and every thrust until his cock is coated with her pussy juice and he’s now moving at a faster pace. His cock is going in balls deep and to hear her heavy breaths and moans is almost overwhelming, in a great way of course. But nothing, and I mean nothing even comes close to hearing her telling him to cum! To cum inside her! To cum inside her pussy!! Then to watch from the most absolutely perfect view as he starts pumping faster and harder and growls while his cock is in as deep as it can get, and he completely fills her pussy full of his cum!!! OMG, that is absolutely the most incredible thing see and especially when he slowly pulls out of her and his cum starts dripping out!! I don’t waste any time before I’m quickly and excitingly between her still open legs and immediately slide my cock inside her now very warm and slippery pussy!! And I’ll be totally honest, I generally don’t last very long at all before I’m filling her full again!!
I can relate to your description. we had a regular guy ( my best friend at the time) and I think nothing compares to the very first time when it comes to emmotion and feelings. I think once my wife and friend did it a few times they got more comfortable with each other. My buddy started to take charge. and wife had no problem telling him what felt good . My wife was not a swallower but she swallowed him and would actually look up at him with the did you like that? look.
Being he was my friend ,we got to talk about it before and after we would hook up. Many times all 3 of us would spend the night in our bed. I would wake up to the two of them fucking.

Watching is a HUGE turn on for me. We do this with a guy we know pretty regularly now. We only do it with him.
I get so turned on watching them get it on, they look so sexy together. I sit there hard as a rock with pre cum oozing.
Guessing other husbands are the same?
Your post is right on. I'm exactly like you. But I start to get hard earlier in the day when I ask my wife if she'll agree to suck a new guy that night. And we have our own words. What I say is - "Do you feel like having some protein (cum) tonight?" And if she says yes, that's perfect for me.

Watching is a HUGE turn on for me. We do this with a guy we know pretty regularly now. We only do it with him.
I get so turned on watching them get it on, they look so sexy together. I sit there hard as a rock with pre cum oozing.
Guessing other husbands are the same?
I get turned on but relize that I'm not man enough for my wife so she needs a lover. Maybe in watching I find the enjoyment of my wife being fufilled. After all she does deserve to have her womanly needs met. I'm not allowed to jerk off but the tention that builds up in me makes me more than eager to eat her creampie when they finish.

Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view
I think the thought of seeing how sluty my wife is with another guy,seeing how a bigger cock pleases her,knowing her so well ams knowing by her facial expressions how much she is enjoying that bigger cock,just hearing her moan asking to be fucked hard,him telling her how much a married slut she is,makes me soooo hard