Describe how turned on you get watching your wife with another guy

I guess I'm a bit different than most of the guys here. While I have watched my wife fucked by other guys and was really turned on by it my preference is when she goes out on a date and comes home with her pussy full of the guy's cum and she gives me all the details while I lick her clean.
Such good times!

We always rolplayed me being a stranger and her being the next door neighbor and every time she would make me cum by her saying she would love to suck on a strangers cock. After we finally got a guy to come over I watched her with him and seeing how she sucked another guy off and going back and forth between the 2 of us it is so damn worth it.

the first time was not planed i had talked nancy into going to a adult store we got in a booth i was behind her reaching under her shirt feeling her tits a guy came over he reached in and out his hand on top of mine but on top of her shirt i moved my hand down to her belly and he kept feeling her i was in shock just as much as she was she just stud there he slid his hand up in her shirt i was soft i reached up her back and un hooked her bra the guy got in the booth in front of nancy still feeling her tits he shut the door then kissed her i relised she was rubbing his cock i said what is he doing he said feeling up your wife i was humping my soft cock agents her ass i reached around her front he was kissing her i felt his cock in her hand and his other hand was down in her shorts i felt so jelous when he said spred you legs a bit and she did it he then told her turn around and kiss your hubby she did it i felt her shorts go down i did not know what to do i grabed her ass he had his cock between the cheeks i said what is he doing she said rubbing it on me then he said tell him the truth she said he has his cock in my pussy i was still soft but i cam as he said in cumming in your wife

Last edited:
the first time was not planed i had talked nancy into going to a adult store we got in a booth i was behind her reaching under her shirt feeling her tits a guy came over he reached in and out his hand on top of mine but on top of her shirt i moved my hand down to her belly and he kept feeling her i was in shock just as much as she was she just stud there he slid his hand up in her shirt i was soft i reached up her back and un hooked her bra the guy got in the booth in front of nancy still feeling her tits he shut the door then kissed her i relised she was rubbing his cock i said what is he doing he said feeling up your wife i was humping my soft cock agents her ass i reached around her front he was kissing her i felt his cock in her hand and his other hand was down in her shorts i felt so jelous when he said spred you legs a bit and she did it he then told her turn around and kiss your hubby she did it i felt her shorts go down i did not know what to do i grabed her ass he had his cock between the cheeks i said what is he doing she said rubbing it on me then he said tell him the truth she said he has his cock in my pussy i was still soft but i cam as he said in cumming in your wife
i pulled her cheeks apart and felt about 1/2 his cock was up her puss it slid out and i felt his cum he said your wife is hot and left i helped nancy get dressed and we went outside he was out side in the parking lot waiting he had a guy with him the other guy said hi to me as nancy was talking to him he told my to fallow him around the back of the building i seen nancy being kissed as we walked away he said the guy wanted him to get me away so he could have nancy when we got around the corner he puled his cockout and get onyour knees it was dark i could still see nancy kissing him he put his cock in my mouth

It makes me so hot...something about my sweet wife and mother letting go of her inhibitions. Watching a hard on slide in and out of her mouth..a harden slide between those ping lips and listen to her moan as she is being fucked.To see another man with his hand in her panties..
Jealousy..alittle ..excitement ..alot..
To see her naked under white sheets. Showing how sexual she is is so fucking hot.. no humiliation.. no put downs it's fun for both of us.

It makes me so hot...something about my sweet wife and mother letting go of her inhibitions. Watching a hard on slide in and out of her mouth..a harden slide between those ping lips and listen to her moan as she is being fucked.To see another man with his hand in her panties..
Jealousy..alittle ..excitement ..alot..
To see her naked under white sheets. Showing how sexual she is is so fucking hot.. no humiliation.. no put downs it's fun for both of us.
Agree

• Love
Reactions: werekinky2