Describe how turned on you get watching your wife with another guy

Watching is a HUGE turn on for me. We do this with a guy we know pretty regularly now. We only do it with him.
I get so turned on watching them get it on, they look so sexy together. I sit there hard as a rock with pre cum oozing.
Guessing other husbands are the same?
nT_sghqi3gpidr0ejg8s0b4i6k5_600.jpgyes there are a lot of us out there
I love watching someone else find her as hot as I do and I love watching her transform from soccer mom to a sexy vixen.
nT_sghqi3gpidr0ejg8s0b4i6k5_600.jpgI love to see how horny she gets for other men

For me - there's nothing more hot and erotic than seeing my wife being held, kissed and fondled by another man.
Watching her taking another man's cock balls deep in her pussy as she moans in ecstasy is incredibly intense.
The most incredible part is when he's depositing his cum into my wife's pussy and how super sloppy and wet she gets.
Sloppy seconds fucking is AMAZING!

Watching is a HUGE turn on for me. We do this with a guy we know pretty regularly now. We only do it with him.
I get so turned on watching them get it on, they look so sexy together. I sit there hard as a rock with pre cum oozing.
Guessing other husbands are the same?
I am. Hard to describe what a turn on it is watching other men have my wife. Seeing her suck other cock, and then openly fuck other men is great. Either watching her grind on their cocks or seeing them on top of her pounding away until they cum deep inside her its all good. I am really glad I filmed many of her encounters so I can go back and relive those moments and see as well as her these guys getting off on taking my wife.

I love watching someone else find her as hot as I do and I love watching her transform from soccer mom to a sexy vixen.
Totally understand where you are at, we been involving bbc (wife said in beginning she would only fuck bbc) only for nearly 10 yrs now, we don’t get to enjoy as much as when we started but the sight and sounds of them enjoying each other are as hot now as when we began.

Watching KK fuck, or be fucked is incredibly intense and erotic. Many, many times, I've become so stimulated, so aroused while watching that I've experienced spontaneous, hands-free orgasms and ejaculation. The visual, audible, and other sensory overload pushes me to leak pre-cum, until I've lost control, cum spurting, balls aching.

There are certain triggers for this experience, often driven from the knowledge that KK is performing for me. Seeing her on top, reverse cow-girl, bouncing on another man's cock, while she looks me in the eye is one of those triggers. Sometimes, the trigger is seeing her passionately kissing her lover, while he's thrusting away inside her does it.

Of my previous gf's who have cuckolded me, the feelings have always been the same. The only way I can describe it is to compare it to that feeling I had when I did almost any sexual act the first time. Pure thrill, sensual turn on, butterflies in my stomach, and often the feeling of being bad feels good thrown on top.

When I would watch them with other men it was incredibly erotic and in a way that was also emotionally painful, the jealous thoughts themselves are parts of the turn on, like 'I can't believe she's letting another man inside her in front of me!' while I'm just staring, gaping at them, I have other thoughts like "He's fucking her better than I do", and "I can't believe he just came inside my girlfriend, right in front of me, omg".. and each thought tweaks my sensations pulsing literally through my nipples down to my scrotum.

I also feel the humiliation and shame of it. The say people who like to be spanked and abused are masochists, that's physical masochism. Cuckolds are more like emotional masochists. We enjoy the physical and sensual combinations. Chastity cuckolding is a good example of that. Ruined orgasms, denial, etc.. All make me feel that way.

Last edited: