Describe how turned on you get watching your wife with another guy

I couldn’t agree with you more. You summed up exactly how I felt the first time I watched my, girlfriend at the time-future wife, with another man. I had actually saw her with another woman first but really what guy isn’t like climbing the walls for their wife to have sex with another woman?

My first was actually with another hotwife couple. The other wife owned her own beauty salon and did my wife’s hair and thankfully their conversations ended up sashaying down smut lane. We were all in a hot tub and had swapped partners but just chilling and talking. My wife who takes charge of pretty much all situations said I hope you two are playing under water like we are? Oh hell my heart skipped and if I hadn’t already been wet I know they could have seen me sweating bullets. Long story short they started kissing so we started kissing and the next thing I know the other wife pushes me away and tells me to look. I turned to see him sitting on the edge of the hot tub with his dick in my future wife’s mouth. I was hooked. Never in my life had I seen something so erotic and beautiful. And yes his dick put mine to shame but then again that’s the whole point. Your wife experiencing things I could never do for her.

I loved how your wife didn’t give you a chance to protest. Love it when they want that other cock and nothing short of nuclear explosion will stop them from getting it.
In my first response I cut to the chase with our first MFM. There was the scene that started it all off and to clarify my wife was my fiancé at the time this happened. Leading up to the MFM I described in thread was how we met this guy.
We were out drinking at one of our favorite local bars with several of our friends and there was a couple of men sitting at the table next to ours. They did not know anybody at the bar but saw we were all having a good time together and when we noticed them, we invited them to joining our group. There was no special intent by it, it was just the sort of do when you are out having a good time in a crowd. As it turned out my fiancé was sitting the closest to them and she started up a conversation with them. At some point, she took a liking to one of them, and somehow during the course of their chat, she mentioned to him what we were “all about”. I do not know how the conversation went exactly, but I think at first he got a little nervous because the wife was talking to him about sex and I was sitting right there. Anyway, once he knew I was okay with it, he thought the idea of being with another couple was cool and had no problem helping us out. After talking with him for a little while, she told me about the nature of her little discussion she had been having. At first, I was apprehensive because we were out with friends that we did not want to know what we were up to. It was also unexpected that she was going after a single man we did not know. At any rate, I joined the conversation and the three of us talked throughout the evening. Eventually I suggested to her that she and him go outside to talk about the details and get “better acquainted” away from the prying eyes and ears of our friends and I would eventually join.

So, she and our new friend slipped away from the table and went for a stroll. I waited a little while so as not to be obvious and made my way outside to catch up with them. At first, I did not see them but eventually I found them around the corner of the bar up against the wall but still very much out in the open where anyone could come around the corner and see them just as I could. As I walked up to them, I could see this guy had his hand up one side of the wife’s shorts working a finger in to her pussy. The wife was holding what definitely was the biggest cock I had ever seen, (eight plus inches) in her hand. She had made him very hard from her stroking, and as I walked up, she casually asked me what I thought. It was at this time it all hit me, although I did not fully realize it until much later. Seeing my soon to be wife standing there with some strange man’s cock in her hand and his fingers exploring her pussy was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. Later I decided it was the “perfect moment”, and I have never forgotten it. Initially I was shocked and began to feel the pangs of jealousy and anger rise. I stayed cool because I was also very turned on. When I suggested they get better acquainted I was thinking they just have a private conversation others would not over hear. As I mentioned before, hooking up with a single male was not something we discussed doing, especially with a complete stranger. The wife obviously had something else in mind, and had taken the first step. While I played look out for them, I was forced to confront an intense wave of mixed emotions. Part of me wanted to stop it and another found it was very hot, very erotic, and very arousing. From that point on I was hooked,

In my first response I cut to the chase with our first MFM. There was the scene that started it all off and to clarify my wife was my fiancé at the time this happened. Leading up to the MFM I described in thread was how we met this guy.
We were out drinking at one of our favorite local bars with several of our friends and there was a couple of men sitting at the table next to ours. They did not know anybody at the bar but saw we were all having a good time together and when we noticed them, we invited them to joining our group. There was no special intent by it, it was just the sort of do when you are out having a good time in a crowd. As it turned out my fiancé was sitting the closest to them and she started up a conversation with them. At some point, she took a liking to one of them, and somehow during the course of their chat, she mentioned to him what we were “all about”. I do not know how the conversation went exactly, but I think at first he got a little nervous because the wife was talking to him about sex and I was sitting right there. Anyway, once he knew I was okay with it, he thought the idea of being with another couple was cool and had no problem helping us out. After talking with him for a little while, she told me about the nature of her little discussion she had been having. At first, I was apprehensive because we were out with friends that we did not want to know what we were up to. It was also unexpected that she was going after a single man we did not know. At any rate, I joined the conversation and the three of us talked throughout the evening. Eventually I suggested to her that she and him go outside to talk about the details and get “better acquainted” away from the prying eyes and ears of our friends and I would eventually join.

So, she and our new friend slipped away from the table and went for a stroll. I waited a little while so as not to be obvious and made my way outside to catch up with them. At first, I did not see them but eventually I found them around the corner of the bar up against the wall but still very much out in the open where anyone could come around the corner and see them just as I could. As I walked up to them, I could see this guy had his hand up one side of the wife’s shorts working a finger in to her pussy. The wife was holding what definitely was the biggest cock I had ever seen, (eight plus inches) in her hand. She had made him very hard from her stroking, and as I walked up, she casually asked me what I thought. It was at this time it all hit me, although I did not fully realize it until much later. Seeing my soon to be wife standing there with some strange man’s cock in her hand and his fingers exploring her pussy was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. Later I decided it was the “perfect moment”, and I have never forgotten it. Initially I was shocked and began to feel the pangs of jealousy and anger rise. I stayed cool because I was also very turned on. When I suggested they get better acquainted I was thinking they just have a private conversation others would not over hear. As I mentioned before, hooking up with a single male was not something we discussed doing, especially with a complete stranger. The wife obviously had something else in mind, and had taken the first step. While I played look out for them, I was forced to confront an intense wave of mixed emotions. Part of me wanted to stop it and another found it was very hot, very erotic, and very arousing. From that point on I was hooked,
I’ve stood guard a few times myself. Incredible turn on. if I look back or open the door to look someone might sneak up on them and totally ruin the moment or do I suck it up and keep scanning the area? Sometimes being the husband is pure torture. Lol

Seeing my wife suck another man's cock and get him hard it's so damn hot and she is good at what she does and watching him suck on her tits and play with her p**** until he makes her squirt is amazing, and when he slide his cock in her and she starts to moan makes me so hard!!

Reactions: Couple 38
i,m sometimes embarrased because looking at her,dressed in her sexy lingerie&high heels&beautifull make up ,just for him and how she likes it ,giving me dirty comments he,s so much better than you(you feel like a shy helpless young man doing it for the first time,you,re a disgrace for women!),you,re a slut,a sissy wanting a hard cock,isn,t it?omg you,re such a dirty slut ,say it loudly!!!sorry i came allready watching you both having such fantastic sex with each other,i,m sorry it turns me on so much knowing i never can do the same for you and making me cum so fast,that,s a good short version how it turns me on

Attachments

• loz.jpg
    loz.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 56
I'm waiting on my wife's bull to have anal sex with her. He is working on preparing her for his dick to enter her ass every time they are together
My wife loves anal... I told her she should save it for other men... It would be disrespectful for a cuckold to fuck her ass especially when she fucks me up mine with a large thick strap on dildo regularly... She agrees.. She also agrees that anytime she allows me to cum I should have to eat my cum from where ever it might be...

Reactions: WaltHardman