Votes: 34 44.7%
  • Anal?

Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Bust a load on her breasts?

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Bust a load on her face?

Votes: 11 14.5%

• Total voters
I would love to DP her with you or another friend šŸ˜ I think her sex drive is so high, she won't have any trouble handling more than one man! It would be hot to cum in her mouth and ass while doing anal, watch how it drips. She is an awesome looking gal!
She wouldnā€™t have any trouble for her šŸ˜‰

Everyone, tell me what you would do to Ali, weā€™re both interested in hearing what you would all like to do to her given the chance šŸ„°šŸ˜
View attachment 550343View attachment 550344
I'll take my time kissing and tasting every part of her body and when im done tasting her I'll fuck her face and mouth and when i got enough lube from her mouth I'll start fucking ass and when im close to Cumming I'll switch to her pussy and start fucking like there's no tomorrow and dump my cum inside her pussy and yes I'll make her eat my cum from her pussy....

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
I would love to DP her with you or another friend šŸ˜ I think her sex drive is so high, she won't have any trouble handling more than one man! It would be hot to cum in her mouth and ass while doing anal, watch how it drips. She is an awesome looking gal!
Let me be the friend, and all three of us train Ali to explode. Ill take any hole as long as I am part of the fun. She is one fine ass lady, and needs us gents to take her to her limits.

taking request for pics, what color you want to see on her pussy? Send some details, will do best to get what you need to cum

What would your preferred option be that wasnā€™t mentioned? šŸ„° Thank you.
Rimming her till sheā€™s wet then suck her pussie and clit then bend her over and fuck the shit out of that nice pussie of hers while messaging her beautiful boobs . I want to give her multiple orgasms , stop before I cum suck her nips till recovered then carry on fucking her until Iā€™m close then mouth fuck her until I unload in her warm and inviting throat . Leave her tired and well fucked for you to finish the job. Thatā€™s what Iā€™ll do to that sexy virile woman of yours, hope to leave her well satisfied.

• Love
Reactions: LetstalkaboutMYGIRL
Rimming her till sheā€™s wet then suck her pussie and clit then bend her over and fuck the shit out of that nice pussie of hers while messaging her beautiful boobs . I want to give her multiple orgasms , stop before I cum suck her nips till recovered then carry on fucking her until Iā€™m close then mouth fuck her until I unload in her warm and inviting throat . Leave her tired and well fucked for you to finish the job. Thatā€™s what Iā€™ll do to that sexy virile woman of yours, hope to leave her well satisfied.
Hope Iā€™ll get the job šŸ˜šŸ˜œ

šŸ˜šŸ˜

Would love to meet up her at prearranged location, and stream or video her blowing me, and ask her to keep the cum in her mouth until she gets home to show her man what a good girl she was, and how much reward she got