Desi hotwife update

Hotdesi

Couple
Jun 28, 2016
Texas
So we took a break for a couple of months after my wife had her first experience and incredible hotwife sex with her boyfriend. In late December she wanted to stop because of guilt and worry about our marraige. I reassured her it was fine and actually a huge turn on for me in the stag role.
Fast forward till today after some incredible sex she sheepishly told me she misses being "naughty" and not to be mad with her. I flashed her a grin and said it's time to call up her BF.

Attachments

• 20171122_225846.jpg
    20171122_225846.jpg
    643.9 KB · Views: 144
So we took a break for a couple of months after my wife had her first experience and incredible hotwife sex with her boyfriend. In late December she wanted to stop because of guilt and worry about our marraige. I reassured her it was fine and actually a huge turn on for me in the stag role.
Fast forward till today after some incredible sex she sheepishly told me she misses being "naughty" and not to be mad with her. I flashed her a grin and said it's time to call up her BF.
will love to see more

She looks great❤️