Desperate to watch her make love

I really want to see my wife have sex. Yes I want her to have a hard fuck where she cums more than ever... but to see her make passionate love, with kissing and feeling would be awesome... I also want her to do things for him she doesnt for me...
Have you told her of your desires? :)

You’re leaning toward polyamory. We’re undergoing a similar transition now, and thought we’d never be able to see it through.

Then suddenly we can. She really likes this new guy. He’s perfect for it and I’ll have more to say about later.

First read up on triads and how couples mess up. There are tons of articles out there. Then explore how to bring it up seriously.

In the meantime, she might appreciate your observation that lovemaking is better than fucking.

Reactions: franklyn
I really want to see my wife have sex. Yes I want her to have a hard fuck where she cums more than ever... but to see her make passionate love, with kissing and feeling would be awesome... I also want her to do things for him she doesnt for me...
I want the same for my lady

I`m into it already with my wife in a cuckoldsetting.... This way is just perfect for both of us....

Reactions: franklyn
I'll do both