Devious Elicit Affair

My wife and I are experiencing something right now which has brought excitement to a new level.

So my wife has a business partner who is separated and is in a long somewhat amicable divorce process. She’s a knock dead gorgeous late 20’s bombshell who is very well off to boot. It’s a bit complicated for us as my wife still does business with her soon to be ex also.

The partner who I’ll refer to as M has been acting different for a while. She’s changed up her work hours and has been preoccupied per my wife. Well yesterday she opened up and let my wife know she’s been seeing a guy. Come to find out she’s been keeping things extra quiet because he’s black and it’s the first black guy she’s dated. Not only did she show her his social media stuff but she showed a bunch of selfies he’s taken and sent to her of his dick. M has no idea of our lifestyle so my wife was her normal public self and just acted shocked when she saw it.

My wife told me about all this and asked if it would be horrible if she sent a message to him on his social media and I let her know to do what she wanted. So she sent him the message and said she was M’s friend and needed to talk. Almost immediately she got a text and the two started chatting. After some texts back and forth my wife sent one telling him M had showed him the pictures from texts and that she wanted one. Along with it she sent a few selfies including a video of her fingering herself. He sent her back a picture of him and it was on from there. I’ve chatted about a partner she has who is absolutely huge and just so happens to be a white guy. This guy makes him look average in size.

They kept sexting each other when my wife dropped the bomb she was married and that they had to stop for the night. He didn’t respond right away but she texted again telling him I was going out of town today which isn’t true but part of the rouse and to text her after a certain time this morning.

Watching her improvise and do what she did was so devious it made it so extra hot. Right now this guy thinks he’s coming over in a bit to have an affair with my wife like I don’t know.

My wife and I are experiencing something right now which has brought excitement to a new level.

So my wife has a business partner who is separated and is in a long somewhat amicable divorce process. She’s a knock dead gorgeous late 20’s bombshell who is very well off to boot. It’s a bit complicated for us as my wife still does business with her soon to be ex also.

The partner who I’ll refer to as M has been acting different for a while. She’s changed up her work hours and has been preoccupied per my wife. Well yesterday she opened up and let my wife know she’s been seeing a guy. Come to find out she’s been keeping things extra quiet because he’s black and it’s the first black guy she’s dated. Not only did she show her his social media stuff but she showed a bunch of selfies he’s taken and sent to her of his dick. M has no idea of our lifestyle so my wife was her normal public self and just acted shocked when she saw it.

My wife told me about all this and asked if it would be horrible if she sent a message to him on his social media and I let her know to do what she wanted. So she sent him the message and said she was M’s friend and needed to talk. Almost immediately she got a text and the two started chatting. After some texts back and forth my wife sent one telling him M had showed him the pictures from texts and that she wanted one. Along with it she sent a few selfies including a video of her fingering herself. He sent her back a picture of him and it was on from there. I’ve chatted about a partner she has who is absolutely huge and just so happens to be a white guy. This guy makes him look average in size.

They kept sexting each other when my wife dropped the bomb she was married and that they had to stop for the night. He didn’t respond right away but she texted again telling him I was going out of town today which isn’t true but part of the rouse and to text her after a certain time this morning.

Watching her improvise and do what she did was so devious it made it so extra hot. Right now this guy thinks he’s coming over in a bit to have an affair with my wife like I don’t know.
Fun times...keep us posted

Reactions: Peter82
Well she left her phone on an open line and I had the pleasure of listening in. Unfortunately no cameras in the room they fucked in but I got to watch them make out after he arrived. My wife laid the I’ve never been with a black guy lines very thick which was almost comedic given her history. Took a while but she gave her ass up to him as well.
Ended up going raw with him which is out of our usual decision making. Came on her ass and back twice and another time on her stomach and tits.

Well she left her phone on an open line and I had the pleasure of listening in. Unfortunately no cameras in the room they fucked in but I got to watch them make out after he arrived. My wife laid the I’ve never been with a black guy lines very thick which was almost comedic given her history. Took a while but she gave her ass up to him as well.
Ended up going raw with him which is out of our usual decision making. Came on her ass and back twice and another time on her stomach and tits.
So your wife went right after him? where did they fuck that you got to at least watch them kiss first?

Reactions: toolman2c
We have discreet security cameras throughout the lower level of our house in the common areas. They made out in the kitchen along with some heavy rubbing. Couldn’t see much in detail because of the angle but he rubbed her clit till she came a couple times while she rubbed his cock. They fucked in our lower level guest room which we don’t have a camera in for obvious reasons.

In their communication line she sent the selfies first so she made it pretty clear what her intent was. Between what I heard on the phone and her play by play after he absolutely destroyed her pussy. She said it was the roughest fuck she’s had since she can remember. She was initially set on using protection but he kept talking about how she had the wettest pussy he had felt so she let him go raw which is a major stroke to her ego. I came back to the house about an hour after he left and the sheets were soaking wet. Unfortunately her ass is out of commission now for a while.

We have discreet security cameras throughout the lower level of our house in the common areas. They made out in the kitchen along with some heavy rubbing. Couldn’t see much in detail because of the angle but he rubbed her clit till she came a couple times while she rubbed his cock. They fucked in our lower level guest room which we don’t have a camera in for obvious reasons.

In their communication line she sent the selfies first so she made it pretty clear what her intent was. Between what I heard on the phone and her play by play after he absolutely destroyed her pussy. She said it was the roughest fuck she’s had since she can remember. She was initially set on using protection but he kept talking about how she had the wettest pussy he had felt so she let him go raw which is a major stroke to her ego. I came back to the house about an hour after he left and the sheets were soaking wet. Unfortunately her ass is out of commission now for a while.
And you got to listen to it all on the phone line? Or just some...

Everything. They’ve texted quite a bit since under the guise of me being clueless. We have an obligation here in a couple of hours but he’s trying to get her to meet up quick. My wife is getting the biggest high from the game. She’s playing hard to get with him but she’s already almost out of the house to meet him, just hasn’t let him know yet.

So your wife is wants to get with this guy behind the back of her partner and friend, who is also dating him?

Naughty!
She’s devious in the best ways.

She’s been gone close to a half hour now and they are meeting at a trail parking lot about 5 minutes if even that from our house. The excitement is difficult to manage as expected I have no open line with her as they are keeping it to inside the car.

The quick meet up turned into her texting and asking if we could scrap the plans we had. They ended up heading to a hotel and she didn’t get back until about 6 hours later.
She came home a little tipsy and gleaming from ear to ear.

I’m not sure his exact age but she mentioned mid 20’s which is a little more than 15 years younger than her. She said he comes and just never goes soft after. The hottest thing is when she came in we hugged and I reached my hand down inside her backside of her jeans to squeeze her butt. Her crack from the top all the way to the front was soaking wet and thick and sticky. She played with me while she gave me the details and said she let him come in her each time.

I’ve had the pleasure of watching a few minutes via a security camera in our kitchen. It was making out and rubbing but better than nothing.

My wife is just over 5’ and he’s 6’8”. We’re game planning a way to where I can be more involved without ruining the excitement of the so called affair.

Granted my wife is small in stature but she gave the hottest play by play from the hotel meet. In between round 1 and 2 she straddled him with her legs wrapped around him as he sat on the edge of the bed. As they talked and kissed he got completely hard again. She said his dick ran in between her tits and she was able to give him a bj by just leaning back bending over a little and dropping her head. Trust me I’d like to see it up close myself.

They avoided the hotel this morning (not paying $190 a day) and met up again at the parking lot.