Dick piercings and which ones you have?

I love piercings on women. As for male genital piercings, I think they're really hot and I would love to get one. It's the secret aspect of it that attracts me. I really love the look of the ampallang, but I hear it's prone to complications, so probably a Prince Albert. But what do the ladies think?

I have p a piercing
Man aren’t they Great!! Think a lot of guys are afraid of the pain. But that’s short lived and the benefits and fun afterwards is worth this little moment of pain. I’ve had some piercings for many years and never really had a major problem with them.

Reactions: goodhubby
Man aren’t they Great!! Think a lot of guys are afraid of the pain. But that’s short lived and the benefits and fun afterwards is worth this little moment of pain. I’ve had some piercings for many years and never really had a major problem with them.
Is there any enhancements to it?

Yes!! It increases the sensation. With the correct piercings. The pubic mound piercing hits just the right spot on the lady if placed correctly. I’m attaching a file.

These piercings are on the extreme side and can be beneficial. I have one good friend with the Apadravya and he swea

I have dydoe piercings as well and have had them for years. But I do take them out during sex. These are not a comfortable piercing for that. Again just for looks. The Jacob’s Ladder is a very good one as well. And I highly recommend this one.