Did religion influence your decision to enter or not enter this life style

I don't think its inappropriate ive always wondered this my wife is a catholic and I think that's why she still kinda struggles on this part but she still gives in because like she says it fills so good I corrupted her lol I'm catholic grew up Baptist but I have always struggled with my religious beliefs ive got my reasons for believing not just some oh I was raised that way I believe there other reasons but I still have trouble being faithful and second guess my believes at times and I just freaking love sex to much lol so my biggest guilt is I'm a hige perve lol but ya so that's us though lol Idk about anyone else.

Both myself and my wife are catholic. I know of 12 guys who have had her before we met, so much for no sex before marriage. She had an affair which lasted for a number of months after we married i am still trying to get her to cuck me. She is the only woman i have been with. I dont think relegion makes a lot of difference

The bible actually has all kinds of sexual immorality going on since the dawn of man. The bible may not openly support what we do but these practices were going on during those times and the people writing the stories were practicing them. There is a lady on this site who is still a devout Christian but she is a hotwife with many partners. Religion is not the issue, its society. We adopted an idea that just one man and one woman should always be together and no one else. Human nature is nothing like that. Then when we want someone else or have them society uses shame to manipulate you to think your doing wrong. Last time I checked, society did not have rule over our lives.....so Fuck society. LOL

I grew up in a very strict Catholic family and still consider myself a practising Catholic. But I was pretty wild sexually when young then at 20 I married a guy my parents approved of - son of friends of theirs - who they thought would calm me down. I did take my marriage vows seriously and was faithful - for all of 3 years, then I just couldn't stand the sexual boredom any longer and started screwing around again. I think some women just struggle with only having sex with one man and need a spouse who understands and supports that.

/ I’d have to say that religion is a big part of why my wife won’t allow herself to be shared.
I raise my hand put on books or in front of judge, say yes sir, it is true nothing but true my wife will not share her body or mind or sexual eye contact with another man besides me. Some times I am happy about it but feel bad all times when she rejects me on religious days or in the room where she prays. My constant bugging is helping me having it on special days and prayer room but not with other men

Last edited:
Reactions: BLACK STUD 4 U
THIS IS THE SECOND MOST COMMON LIFESTYLE PROBLEM AFTER FRIENDS AND FAMILY FIND OUT MOST PEOPLE HAVE TO WORK TO KEEP IT A SECRET OR MAKE IT KNOWN EARLY BUT THE POSTING OF PICS AND VIDEO MAKE IT MORE COMPLICATED SO WEAR A MASK ALSO JOB CONCERN IF COULD CAUSE A PROBLEM I LIKE IT