Did she or didn't she

I need some feedback on this .... hopefully from some of the women here.
Our background. My wife was very sexually active as a teenager with rumors of her doing a gangbang at 16. I found that rumor intensely exciting so when I dated her the first time I expected to get lucky right away. I was a virgin at 17 and I needed to get laid badly. She did not disappoint. Even though we were sharing a motel room with another couple I got to fuck her at least 3 times. I don't know what the other couple thought!
Long story short, we got married within 6 months and have been married for 25 years.
Along the way (very early on) we revealed our fantasies .... mine obviously wanted her to have sex with other men. On her own terms, whenever she wanted to. Hers was to have sex with a couple of black guys, preferably well hung.
I would constantly talk about cuckolding during sex and her typical response was 'be careful what you wish for'. After dozens of these answers I said 'you always say that and I always want to you do it!" About a minute later she said this ..... "I get loose when I'm drinking".
Believe it or not, I thought she was saying that she loosens up when she has a drink and might consider doing it next time.
So, my question to the group (especially the women) .... what was she saying? Willing to try it or already done it?

Reactions: antoniodicro
Our background. My wife was very sexually active as a teenager with rumors of her doing a gangbang at 16. I found that rumor intensely exciting so when I dated her the first time I expected to get lucky right away. I was a virgin at 17 and I needed to get laid badly. She did not disappoint. Even though we were sharing a motel room with another couple I got to fuck her at least 3 times. I don't know what the other couple thought!
Long story short, we got married within 6 months and have been married for 25 years.
Along the way (very early on) we revealed our fantasies .... mine obviously wanted her to have sex with other men. On her own terms, whenever she wanted to. Hers was to have sex with a couple of black guys, preferably well hung.
I would constantly talk about cuckolding during sex and her typical response was 'be careful what you wish for'. After dozens of these answers I said 'you always say that and I always want to you do it!" About a minute later she said this ..... "I get loose when I'm drinking".
Believe it or not, I thought she was saying that she loosens up when she has a drink and might consider doing it next time.
So, my question to the group (especially the women) .... what was she saying? Willing to try it or already done it?
She certainly did it and she does it nonchalantly, if she can hide this from you why wouldn't she do it, maybe that's her idea, she likes to cheating on you.
@Htwf4fwb is right, you need to communicate more and when you're not having sex, a serious, open discussion

Last edited:
Thanks both! I agree and I will have that discussion. But to put it into context, I kind of relish not knowing for sure. For me, it's a big part of the experience.
To be clear, she is not cheating, if she is having or has had sex with other men. I have no claim to own her, her body or her experiences. She has always been a very strong, independent personality and I encouraged her to be her own person since we met.
As naive as it may sound, I just wanted to know what 'i get loose .... ' meant.
Our relationship works .... for us.

Reactions: surfer
Why don’t you ask your wife what she meant by it.

I will definitely be getting the details on what she meant...as most cucks probably know, it's sometimes difficult to know when the 'right time' to talk might be.

As an added detail, we did have a couple of swap sessions with another couple but I didn't really care for sex with his wife so the swapping stopped. But she maintained a pretty close friendship with him. I'll be asking her about that too.

Remember, I really wanted to know what this phrase meant .... from a woman's perspective.

"I get loose when I'm drinking"

Does it mean she was willing to try or does it mean .... already happening?

I attached a pic of her back when we were swapping.

Attachments

• d1b.jpg
    d1b.jpg
    348.9 KB · Views: 115
OK .... a small update. It seems Mirella was right. I finally asked her if she ever acted on my fantasy of cucking me .... her exact words
"Of course I did, but I don't want to talk about right now"
That just about sent me over the top! She seemed to leave open the future conversation. I now have a thousand more questions.
I kind of already knew that she had but at least now she confirmed it for sure.

She as done it whenever she as had a drink...you do the maths ?

Reactions: Sgt Ray
I will definitely be getting the details on what she meant...as most cucks probably know, it's sometimes difficult to know when the 'right time' to talk might be.

As an added detail, we did have a couple of swap sessions with another couple but I didn't really care for sex with his wife so the swapping stopped. But she maintained a pretty close friendship with him. I'll be asking her about that too.

Remember, I really wanted to know what this phrase meant .... from a woman's perspective.

"I get loose when I'm drinking"

Does it mean she was willing to try or does it mean .... already happening?

I attached a pic of her back when we were swapping.
how old is she in the picture here and how old is she now. thank you. I think you read too much on her comment, you knew she had been with others, but you wanted her to admit it to you

The best way to get her to open up is while you are fucking her. When fucking her (get her to the point of moaning and really enjoying it) ask her how she enjoyed being fucked by another cock. Also, make sure as she tells you the details, let her know that her being fucked by another man really turns you on. Also, as she provides you the details make sure you turn-up the intensity and give her the good fuck she deserves.

She was 29 in that pic... 56 now. She would dress up that way for me and also whenever we'd go out. I would encourage her to tease other guys whenever she got the chance.
She finally did admit to doing it... Now I hope to find out more details... How often... How many guys... Maybe 3somes with some of them. I think I'll eventually get her to open up.

She was 29 in that pic... 56 now. She would dress up that way for me and also whenever we'd go out. I would encourage her to tease other guys whenever she got the chance.
She finally did admit to doing it... Now I hope to find out more details... How often... How many guys... Maybe 3somes with some of them. I think I'll eventually get her to open up.
none of my business but your mathematics do NOT work based on what you communicated to all of us. We all deserve a sense of honesty and consideration. 17 + 25 = 42 far from 56

You're absolutely right. We have been married for 40 years.. I thought I should represent as younger to fit into this forum... But now that I've gotten more comfortable and explored the site I see that was totally unnecessary!
I humbly apologize.
My situation otherwise is totally accurate.

So far only "of course I did" but I think i'm getting closer to details.
She would spend occasional weekends visiting family a few hundred km's away. She would spend the nights at an adult niece's house.
I'm pretty sure she'll confirm those weekends were play times. I'll definitely post when I get more details.

I'm a real wannabe cuckold. Whenever she is away and the possibility exists, yes, I imagine the situations she gets into.
She will occasionally talk about interactions with her co-workers. She says that they are pretty crude guys. She told me that they talk about doing a Debby sandwich or spitroasting her.
I'm still not sure if she does it to torment me (which I like) or to tell me that she has already done that!

I’m in exactly same situation , my wife has admitted to having lots of cock - her words but she liked all of them - whatever that means - fuck buddies ? . And she has said she will tell me who some of them are but insists I won’t know any of them - who knows eh ? . Anyway still waiting on her giving me the details , why would she say all that and then withhold the good stuff you think ??- think if I leave it to her to pick the moment it will never come 😕

What did it do to you when she told you about her fuck buddies, what were your emotions; did it make you excited or did you get jealous? From what you stated you obviously want to know the details of her encounters with her past fuck buddies. Moreover, what will you do when she provides you with these very intimate details? Do you want this information to get her to cuckold you or to convince her to be a hotwife?