difference between stag cuckold.

stag_hotwife

We are a fun, loving horny couple that lives in Rockwall Texas broadening our horizons, exploring our interests, who believe the best kind of relationship is a Freaky, Fun and Faithful one. The term Stag cuckold differs from the usual use of the term cuckold. According to Sage Vivant, author of the book 'Your Erotic Personality', Stag cuckolds are typically heterosexual men who get off on the idea of their wives or girlfriends being with other men but do not really fit the historical term cuckold. Many such men dislike the term cuckold because society has denigrated its meaning, making it a shameful thing. The term cuckold has not only been misunderstood but also rather disrespected throughout history. They were seen as weak men that in a bizarre tradition from Europe were seen to wear antlers as symbols of this supposed weakness. Thankfully in modern times we are a little more enlightened and in recent years the meaning of the word has morphed into something more empowering for both genders. The growth of the term 'HOTWIFE' in reference to the partners of such men is now well established in sexual subcultures. A small minority of these men are cuckolds proper in that they seek humiliation and debasement and possible homosexual encounters, and there is nothing wrong with that, to each his own fetish, however, by far the greater number of cuckold men identify what should properly be referred to as 'Stag' cuckolds. They share with general cuckolds the desire to see their partners take on extra lovers while they remain monogamous but for the stag cuckold this is always by consent and any humiliation aspect is just a playful erotic teasing game with his wife rather than any real desire to be humiliated. He will never be humiliated or intimidated by his partner’s lovers. He is a strong type that simply derives huge erotic pleasure from seeing his wife or girlfriend being so alluring that nobody could resist her and considers it only natural and very arousing that she'll need and deserve sexual satisfaction from others as well as him. He holds a genuine love and respect for his wife or girlfriend with whom he shares this erotic and fun lifestyle. For this reason the proper term for the partner of most hotwives is a Stag cuckold or just STAG rather than cuckold. This is our view on it, What do you think?

I'm a "Stag"....I never attach the term "cuckold" to it. The last 3 sentences of your post holds true for me (and other Stag men I've encountered). I absolutely love watching my wife having sex with other men (and women), but would not tolerate being belittled....even in play. I have a deep love and respect for my wife and would stomp a mud hole in anyone's ass that got out of line with her. When it comes to choosing playmates and what she will or will not do with them, she call the shots. There is NEVER any interaction (other than sharing my wife and having fun) between myself and other men. I don't "clean up" after she's been fucked. I don't do "sloppy seconds". I don't stick my cock into the same hole that's being fucked because I'm not rubbing my dick against another man's pecker. I don't suck dick. I don't look down on men who do these things. I am a Stag, a Cuckold is different.

Over a period of years we have developed 6 rules we expect from potential playmates for her....

1. Potential playmates should always develop a friendly bond with the male half BEFORE any advancement to sexual encounters happens. Appreciativeness to be included!

2. When potential playmates get a "Not Interested" from a couple, never take it as rejection. You simply weren't selected.

3. Potential playmates....Take the time to read all of someone's profile. If they say they aren't interested in a male, I wouldn't waist the time (or theirs) sending an e-mail.

4. Potential playmates....Should be men and not boys....Real men know how to treat a lady, respect a couple, and not ruin it for those who do.

5. Potential playmates....Share a good quality picture of yourself, not just a picture of your dick. If discretion is a must for you, have a recent, good quality picture of yourself (to include the face) in your "private" file and be ready to share it with any prospective couple who may be interested in you....or a couple you may be interested in.

6. Don’t be in such a rush. While it isn’t expected to drag things out over a long period of time, DO take the time to allow potential couples to get a “feel” of who you are BEFORE handing out phone numbers and asking to fuck my wife.

These "rules" has kept us from having a bad experience and allowed all involved to have a fantastic erotic experience. I spent the better part of 20 years not knowing what it was I would be called. I knew I didn't fit the definition of a cuckold, but had no idea what catagory I was in. Anyway....That's my take on it.

Reactions: stag_hotwife