Dirtiest Sex Fantasy

...is pretending to be someone involved in the lifestyle and using photographs of innocent people to flesh out the fabrication.

For some time I’ve been getting serially approached by someone – almost certainly a male - on this site. I have a fair idea who it is but since I can’t prove it there is no point in naming him. Each time he has posed as a new member and has attached photographs of “him and his wife” and has told of the sexy times he and/or his wife is having with her lover(s).

Sometimes I’ve just blocked him but a few times I’ve played along to see what will be unwittingly revealed. The latest incarnation though has irritated me as it presumes me to be utterly stupid in not being able to see through it. So I’ve done something different.

Here are a few of his posts with the attached photographs and also the easily found photos which he had copied from the internet. I decided not to post the photographs since it would make me no better than him. For anyone interested they mostly featured actors from a US tv soap called The Bold and the Beautiful. He followed that up by posting photos of an Indian television presenter and claiming she was his housemaid with benefits.

What is different this time is that since the source was so easily identifiable, and it is a presumably wealthy media company, I have notified the company that their actors images were being used in a sex forum. I have forwarded the site identity of the poster and asked if they might be interested in looking into the matter. I suggested that there may be copyright issues and privacy violations involved which usually seems to provoke a legal response especially with US media companies.

This was several days ago...I wanted to give them a head start before I made this post. I don’t know if they will do anything about it...but neither does Lin77. He’s fucked around and now he can find out.

I know of several other members on here who engage in similar behaviour but I’m not Batman, it’s not my job to police the site. But if other members feel the same way about this then maybe it’s time to be more proactive and call these people out. It might even improve the site to rid it of the fakes.

So Lin77….sling yer foockin hook and try to grow up.

Reactions: UKWhiteHub
...is pretending to be someone involved in the lifestyle and using photographs of innocent people to flesh out the fabrication.

For some time I’ve been getting serially approached by someone – almost certainly a male - on this site. I have a fair idea who it is but since I can’t prove it there is no point in naming him. Each time he has posed as a new member and has attached photographs of “him and his wife” and has told of the sexy times he and/or his wife is having with her lover(s).

Sometimes I’ve just blocked him but a few times I’ve played along to see what will be unwittingly revealed. The latest incarnation though has irritated me as it presumes me to be utterly stupid in not being able to see through it. So I’ve done something different.

Here are a few of his posts with the attached photographs and also the easily found photos which he had copied from the internet. I decided not to post the photographs since it would make me no better than him. For anyone interested they mostly featured actors from a US tv soap called The Bold and the Beautiful. He followed that up by posting photos of an Indian television presenter and claiming she was his housemaid with benefits.

What is different this time is that since the source was so easily identifiable, and it is a presumably wealthy media company, I have notified the company that their actors images were being used in a sex forum. I have forwarded the site identity of the poster and asked if they might be interested in looking into the matter. I suggested that there may be copyright issues and privacy violations involved which usually seems to provoke a legal response especially with US media companies.

This was several days ago...I wanted to give them a head start before I made this post. I don’t know if they will do anything about it...but neither does Lin77. He’s fucked around and now he can find out.

I know of several other members on here who engage in similar behaviour but I’m not Batman, it’s not my job to police the site. But if other members feel the same way about this then maybe it’s time to be more proactive and call these people out. It might even improve the site to rid it of the fakes.

Looks like it worked! If you search for that member - no results now

I hope you are successful. I too have had my share of encounters with trolls,scamers, solicitors,flamers,and bots. They all have one purpose and that is to harass and rattle someone. It's a game with them and their reward is to get a reaction out of you and hopefully frustrate you to the point of leaving the forum.The best way to deal with these low lifes is to ignore them.There is a click option you can find when you go to their profile that says ignore. When these miscreants get no feedback they lose intrest fast.Sometimes when I get wise to one I play a bit just for kicks and then call them out and put them on ignore status. Just like life off the internet there are always spoilers and trouble makers especially when they can be anonymous.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby

i hope you keep us posted if any of you make any progress.