Dirty talk - how to coax shy wife

Sounds good , I’m sure I have heard a very faint yes when I say things to her , after I say that was amazing that you answered me a couple of times - she will then say defensively- did I ? I didn’t realise I had - so that must be the protection mechanism , I say things now and then and not sex time like I love when you wear a bit sheer top and I can see your bra through it or that’s a lovely lip stick shade you look and slutty , she will laugh and say what are you like , she knows I like slutty women but even in private is a task to release the slut within 😕
Your wife will respond better to the idea of permission to be sensual and sexual. That's wording preffered to slutty. The frame of her sexual power is a permission giving frame for her.

Not be digging any more mate - we splitting up courtesy of spoiled stepdaughter- I’ve even sat messaging guys on a dating site we thought she might like while she lay and slept under a blanket , sat in the freezing cold watching over her while she met a guy in there cars so she was safe but because I don’t talk to her first as seemingly I’m the adult ( she is 26 ) and that’s my job to talk to her first according to her mother ????? So my journey of trying to get my wife to fuck has been prematurely brought to an end mate , things won’t ever change as the stepdaughter thrives on the attention she gets from everyone feeling sorry for her , my only crime was I treated her like an adult - anyway I wish you lots of good frenzied pumping 👍👍😀😀
Wait I didn't get it. DID YOUR STEP DAUGHTER TELL OTHERS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED? I am talking about the other thread you made, the one where she found the hidden voice recorders

Wait I didn't get it. DID YOUR STEP DAUGHTER TELL OTHERS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED? I am talking about the other thread you made, the one where she found the hidden voice recorders
Ha ha that’s another thread all in itself mate - let’s just say I found out a LOT about my relationship and others from her family back stabbing me too - she told the stepdaughter about us using the vibrator and me saying men’s names to her , and told one of her sons I wanted to share her , no this is purely a case of a highly protective mother enabled by her controlling self obsessed , I’m so lonely and pathetic some times adult , some times child grassing me up to her mother to make out I am mr bad guy !. She is and has been since we met been trying to split us up to get her mother all to herself so she can basically rule the house , but because I won’t let her and treat her like an adult she don’t like it - 👎

Oh yes the strpdaughter was mad about me recording her , I just said I wasn’t interested in what she was doing only about the guy jack and my wife. - but I got an insight into her sneaking about with guys like secret fucking squirrel 🐿, Bt her and her mother like to make out she’s a nun - no she doesn’t sleep about - ha ha aye right she a fucking slapper but not interested. In that , as long as she doesn’t bring it home I’m fine with what she does , but it’s all the lies , the whispered conversations in other rooms etc 👎 apologies to all again for this being so off topic but was started by my wife’s ex trying to get into her again

Not be digging any more mate - we splitting up courtesy of spoiled stepdaughter- I’ve even sat messaging guys on a dating site we thought she might like while she lay and slept under a blanket , sat in the freezing cold watching over her while she met a guy in there cars so she was safe but because I don’t talk to her first as seemingly I’m the adult ( she is 26 ) and that’s my job to talk to her first according to her mother ????? So my journey of trying to get my wife to fuck has been prematurely brought to an end mate , things won’t ever change as the stepdaughter thrives on the attention she gets from everyone feeling sorry for her , my only crime was I treated her like an adult - anyway I wish you lots of good frenzied pumping 👍👍😀😀

UPDATE and PROGRESS ???? Have mentioned before about sort of family friend ( on my wife’s side - her ex husbands brother in fact ) he is going through a hard time in his life and she is being a friend supporting him - he calls and texts quite a lot and my wife seems to like him as laughs a lot ( which is always a good sign ) also seem to think there is some flirting going on - just got that feeling . So we had a drink / dress up night and got the vibe onto her gorgeous slack hole and tried out the suggestion of her being non verbal in response to sex talk - and it worked 😀😀after she warmed up nice and loose I said I had heard her on the phone to him and it sounded like a bit of flirting was going on and to open her legs a bit wider of it was - they moved open slightly but still opened , I assured her I wasn’t angry and it was fine and said that’s a good girl , after another few minutes I asked her has he said anything about wanting to fuck you , again the legs opened , next was where would you prefer to take him , hotel - she actually replied mmmmm, or his house or our bed - on hearing that legs opened right up - lastly To confirm everything I said to her louder yet so there was no doubt - if you want him to fuck you - close your legs and then open them up - bang the stockinged Legs closed at the knees then opened really wide - there is talk of him coming to our house to meet me socially but will be good to watch them interacting and might find an excuse to leave them alone but leave my phone on record or maybe if I can stash the go pro - might just be caught in the moment talk but have that same feeling I had last time - she has said a few times about having a decent session with our fucking machine so that will be brilliant to not only see her being used by it but will try and combine this guys name and her pounding session - will update as soon as after that folks 😀👍

ITS ALIVE - ( showing my age now ) - like a scene from an old Frankenstein movie where Boris Karloff speaks for the first time lololol - wife was vibing other night and I was watching /talking dirty to her telling her how gorgeous her slack pussy looked and that she was a dirty little cow - normally she just moans louder and that’s it but this time replied clearly - once a cow always a cow - this took me by surprise but I replied , I love you being a cow and would love to hear more about it - then normal service was resumed - so my question is how to capitalise on this out of the blue ( for her ) comment - was she trying to tell me something in a roundabout way ? - also usually we vibe and she wants me , after she has squirted a few times and small towel under her hole is soaking the bed she calls a halt and then sucks and wanks me until I cum - but also on this occasion she was alternating between vibing for a half hour then sucking my cock then back to the vibe but ALSo licking my shaved balls - can’t ever really remember her doing that so that along with the reply really stood out to me ! - I didn’t say anything to the contrary in case she twigged on that I had noticed if you know what I mean - I know a difference in positions etc is a sure sign of straying so what do you guys / ladies think of this ??😀😀

Reactions: Craigatore