Dirty talk - how to coax shy wife

Snoopsissy

Gold
Hi all , when my wife is vibing and turned on she likes me to talk dirty to her , tell her she has a slack hole and I say stuff like I bet it’s been well used etc - she moans during it so I say let me hear you moan you dirty bitch etc - during all this she opens her legs wider and is constantly soaking throughout so there’s no denying she is really turned on by it all - my question is this - she has said she would like to say things back but just can’t - anyone had this before and how did you coax the slut out of her - my thoughts are if I can get her to talk dirty that might reveal some clue that can be subconsciously used or otherwise to turn thoughts into action and take cock , so has anyone any ideas on this ?

Hi all , when my wife is vibing and turned on she likes me to talk dirty to her , tell her she has a slack hole and I say stuff like I bet it’s been well used etc - she moans during it so I say let me hear you moan you dirty bitch etc - during all this she opens her legs wider and is constantly soaking throughout so there’s no denying she is really turned on by it all - my question is this - she has said she would like to say things back but just can’t - anyone had this before and how did you coax the slut out of her - my thoughts are if I can get her to talk dirty that might reveal some clue that can be subconsciously used or otherwise to turn

thoughts into action and take cock , so has anyone any ideas on this ?
Hi,
My girlfriend had this same issue so we changed roles and I got her to ass fuck me with her toy whilst on my hands and knees and she was to tell me what she was going to do. She got so into it that she now wants to talk dirty all the time. Maybe if she talks dirty to a stranger (me) might also help. Either way good luck bro let me know how it goes. 👍

Hi,
My girlfriend had this same issue so we changed roles and I got her to ass fuck me with her toy whilst on my hands and knees and she was to tell me what she was going to do. She got so into it that she now wants to talk dirty all the time. Maybe if she talks dirty to a stranger (me) might also help. Either way good luck bro let me know how it goes. 👍
Well funny you mention that - I am a straight cd but we have a fucking machine but have only gave it a short road test however my wife wants me to try it too and her words were I can watch you and you can watch me - didn’t really expect that so maybe that would trigger her into talking dirty ? - thanks man will let you know - gulp 😳😳👍

Surely if you are looking for her to participate, asking questions is better than asking her to make statements. Instead of commenting on her "slack hole", you can try asking her how it got so slack. Ask her how big the cocks were, how many, did they cum inside her? She might not always give you an answer, but there is a higher probability of her talking dirty and participating in a back and forth with you.
Once she starts answering, you have a way of probing her imagination and what types of slutty behavior get her wound up.

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
Surely if you are looking for her to participate, asking questions is better than asking her to make statements. Instead of commenting on her "slack hole", you can try asking her how it got so slack. Ask her how big the cocks were, how many, did they cum inside her? She might not always give you an answer, but there is a higher probability of her talking dirty and participating in a back and forth with you.
Once she starts answering, you have a way of probing her imagination and what types of slutty behavior get her wound up.
Yes that’s what is so hard though to probe her mind and thoughts , she doesn’t mention at all about anything like that - she would question that with - why would you want to know about that - but I have been saying things like last night I said remember the times and cocks that have used you , legs open wider - I think you would like to be used by a big cock - more moans - then after it - you shouldn’t be asking me about my past !!!! End of subject yet again - so every door is opened then firmly closed - she doesn’t or has said of any fantasies so can’t even play on that for ideas - how do I make progress facing that wormwood ?

Well funny you mention that - I am a straight cd but we have a fucking machine but have only gave it a short road test however my wife wants me to try it too and her words were I can watch you and you can watch me - didn’t really expect that so maybe that would trigger her into talking dirty ? - thanks man will let you know - gulp 😳😳👍
Good on you bro enjoy the experience I look forward to hearing from you 🙂👍

Yes that’s what is so hard though to probe her mind and thoughts , she doesn’t mention at all about anything like that - she would question that with - why would you want to know about that - but I have been saying things like last night I said remember the times and cocks that have used you , legs open wider - I think you would like to be used by a big cock - more moans - then after it - you shouldn’t be asking me about my past !!!! End of subject yet again - so every door is opened then firmly closed - she doesn’t or has said of any fantasies so can’t even play on that for ideas - how do I make progress facing that wormwood ?
So she is willing during sex but in the aftermath is reticent to acknowledge her past or her fantasies? That's ok. You need to have an honest conversation with her in a relaxed, non-sexual setting. Probing her mind and thoughts is secondary to getting her, and you, off. Place it in the realm of fantasy and leave it there. Make her understand that you're not prying or trying to get info, you're just trying to boost the kink factor.

So she is willing during sex but in the aftermath is reticent to acknowledge her past or her fantasies? That's ok. You need to have an honest conversation with her in a relaxed, non-sexual setting. Probing her mind and thoughts is secondary to getting her, and you, off. Place it in the realm of fantasy and leave it there. Make her understand that you're not prying or trying to get info, you're just trying to boost the kink factor.
Well she says that even when really turned on she just can’t bring herself to say things and we have been together around 5 years and although we have talked many times I still do not know one fantasy my wife has , I have played it jokingly , serious , enquiringly , supportively and lots in between all of those to prise out just one thing that could be an aid to helping her to be more vocal in bed , in her past she has a track record of playing around and says her sex life has never been so good and varied , she has a supportive loving husband who knows if her past ( well the vague outline of them - no specific details as usual from her ) was beginning to think it was all talk but her daughter knows of one incident , anyways in spite of all this her past and details of which are still closely guarded which makes me think there is even more ,she knows I like slutty women and is aware of my desire to share her and learn more from her past to kink our sex life up and keep it there but just can’t seem to open up to me about it , was really hoping that dirty talk could turn to deeds - how else could I help her see that her past needn’t be locked away and let her inner slut out ?

Hi all , when my wife is vibing and turned on she likes me to talk dirty to her , tell her she has a slack hole and I say stuff like I bet it’s been well used etc - she moans during it so I say let me hear you moan you dirty bitch etc - during all this she opens her legs wider and is constantly soaking throughout so there’s no denying she is really turned on by it all - my question is this - she has said she would like to say things back but just can’t - anyone had this before and how did you coax the slut out of her - my thoughts are if I can get her to talk dirty that might reveal some clue that can be subconsciously used or otherwise to turn thoughts into action and take cock , so has anyone any ideas on this ?
It's nice that your wife is enjoying the sexy talk, - that's the first sign she may be interested in additional fun. Just share some of your own fantasies with her while you are having sex with her and she's turned on. Ask her what her fantasies are. At some point, you are going to have to ask her if she'd like to make the fantasy a reality, why not invite someone over, etc. Or that one of your friends is totally turned on by her, you'd love to see her in bed with him, he's big and can fill her slack vagina nicer than you can, etc. etc. If she jumps in, be sure and reassure her that you are totally turned on by the idea. Once my wife was certain I didn't want another woman unless it was in the context of couples fun in our bed, and that I was turned on by the idea of her sharing herself with sexy guys, she was IN!

I have already mentioned I would love her to come home full of cum and mentioned a couple of male workmates names during our sessions - yet again afterwards she strongly denies any notion of doing something with anyone but her body tells me different during it !?? , and she cannot tell me one single fantasy which I find really weird . Sometimes when I’m at work she uses her bigger vibe for a quick hit so maybe that’s when she fantasies ? But I’m not present so maybe that’s why too ? . She is well aware of my desire to share her etc but it’s like if she does fantasise , she doesn’t want to let me in on it for some reason - who knows eh lol 😕😕😀😀

Try not making it about guys she knows but strangers, that hit on her when she's out on her own and she lets them, with no one who knows her knowing her new secret life. What would she do with them? What would she like them to do?
Well she hardly ever out on her own and I have said that , mentioned about her even just flashing to a stranger etc but I will try that next time she fully aroused 😀👍

Your wife isresonding to your dirty talk with non verbal actions. start small develop a code she can use. moaning and open legs. then go little by little from there one word answers , yes, no, now, more. build from there.

Your wife isresonding to your dirty talk with non verbal actions. start small develop a code she can use. moaning and open legs. then go little by little from there one word answers , yes, no, now, more. build from there.
I have suggested that too but you are right she does respond to my talk , remember we are talking about a woman who says that she does not know what turns her on ?! ! ,

I have suggested that too but you are right she does respond to my talk , remember we are talking about a woman who says that she does not know what turns her on ?! ! ,
Have you ever tried again to spy on her, or did you get the feeling that she is still in contact with that piece of shit?

Reactions: toolman2c
Have you ever tried again to spy on her, or did you get the feeling that she is still in contact with that piece of shit?
No haven’t tried but sorely tempted as I do believe it is - however slight she is still in contact with him , a while ago my wife was sunbathing out the back and I was watching motorbike racing on the tv , decided to ask her if she wanted a drink and kitchen door was open a bit and angle it was at , I could see her but she couldn’t see me , caught her either ending a text or sending but seemed like every second or do she nervously looked towards the door to see if I was there , really kicked myself I hadn’t done it earlier really - she has said if she wanted to speak to anyone she would just do it outside after the recorder - so I’m back on full deaf dumb and blind hubby mode again mate 👎

Women are far more capable than men in this area. Her primary reservation is protecting her self image and what you may think of her. She is aroused and then you direct her to do something small. Instruct her to moan when she likes something you say. then command she say Oh Yes if she wants more of something. Little steps. one by one then you finally over a many steps get her to the point she is comfortable and you give positive comments to encourage her at each step.
"I like it when you..." "You arouse me every time you..." "I desire you even more when you..."
So give permission to start whit a little thing and build on it.

Women are far more capable than men in this area. Her primary reservation is protecting her self image and what you may think of her. She is aroused and then you direct her to do something small. Instruct her to moan when she likes something you say. then command she say Oh Yes if she wants more of something. Little steps. one by one then you finally over a many steps get her to the point she is comfortable and you give positive comments to encourage her at each step.
"I like it when you..." "You arouse me every time you..." "I desire you even more when you..."
So give permission to start whit a little thing and build on it.
Sounds good , I’m sure I have heard a very faint yes when I say things to her , after I say that was amazing that you answered me a couple of times - she will then say defensively- did I ? I didn’t realise I had - so that must be the protection mechanism , I say things now and then and not sex time like I love when you wear a bit sheer top and I can see your bra through it or that’s a lovely lip stick shade you look and slutty , she will laugh and say what are you like , she knows I like slutty women but even in private is a task to release the slut within 😕

Sounds good , I’m sure I have heard a very faint yes when I say things to her , after I say that was amazing that you answered me a couple of times - she will then say defensively- did I ? I didn’t realise I had - so that must be the protection mechanism , I say things now and then and not sex time like I love when you wear a bit sheer top and I can see your bra through it or that’s a lovely lip stick shade you look and slutty , she will laugh and say what are you like , she knows I like slutty women but even in private is a task to release the slut within 😕
Never give up. Dig deeper

Never give up. Dig deeper
Not be digging any more mate - we splitting up courtesy of spoiled stepdaughter- I’ve even sat messaging guys on a dating site we thought she might like while she lay and slept under a blanket , sat in the freezing cold watching over her while she met a guy in there cars so she was safe but because I don’t talk to her first as seemingly I’m the adult ( she is 26 ) and that’s my job to talk to her first according to her mother ????? So my journey of trying to get my wife to fuck has been prematurely brought to an end mate , things won’t ever change as the stepdaughter thrives on the attention she gets from everyone feeling sorry for her , my only crime was I treated her like an adult - anyway I wish you lots of good frenzied pumping 👍👍😀😀