Discover sexual interests.....picture A or B, which do you prefer?

monikasands

Female
I am interested in finding out what turns you on, but don't want you to just tell me. Instead, i would like to send you 2 pictures, you pick which you like better. I repeat this until I think I have your desires figured out
smile2.gif
I would love if you would do the same for me (I may learn something). Message me if you are interested in this idea.

I am interested in finding out what turns you on, but don't want you to just tell me. Instead, i would like to send you 2 pictures, you pick which you like better. I repeat this until I think I have your desires figured out
smile2.gif
I would love if you would do the same for me (I may learn something). Message me if you are interested in this idea.
I'm in

smile2.gif
Very interested in this game