Divorced by your wife

droopy2

Male
Jan 13, 2023
Has any cuckold out there been divorced from your wife and then she marries her bull. She tells you that marriage is a union between a woman and a man and that you are not a man.Then you are kept on as their houseboy but kicked out of the marital bed and put in a chastity cage as a condition of your privilege to serve them? You must remain pussy free and made to eat her creampie as one of your duties. Her and her new husband routinely punish you and make you wear womens clothes for their amusement??

Why would any bull worth his salt get married but allow some pathetic little nancy-boy to creep around his house?
Well the nancy-boy could cook for him,clean his house,wash and wax his car,do his laundry,give him blowjobs on demand and clean his wife (nancy-boys ex) plus do all her bidding. He would stay in his small room out of sight unless needed and hand over his weeks pay from whatever menial job a loser like him could get.

Any real bull could have all those things performed by a hot female instead of a fat, old, portly loser of a nancy. Right?
As someone who enjoys degrading, with consent, cucks and women alike, Dom/Bull, I can understand and would probably enjoy the constant reminder of seeing the pathetic cuck making sure myself and his former wife were well taken care of.

Has any cuckold out there been divorced from your wife and then she marries her bull. She tells you that marriage is a union between a woman and a man and that you are not a man.Then you are kept on as their houseboy but kicked out of the marital bed and put in a chastity cage as a condition of your privilege to serve them? You must remain pussy free and made to eat her creampie as one of your duties. Her and her new husband routinely punish you and make you wear womens clothes for their amusement??
I would never accept that i would accept a quote a divorce for a day or weekend .and accept cahisty but not servr them except maybe bring them.wine nake drinks but no cleaning of them

Any real bull could have all those things performed by a hot female instead of a fat, old, portly loser of a nancy. Right?
Let's not assume that he is fat,or old. In this scenario it is a case of where the wife has been cuckolding the nancy-hubbie and tells him she wants a divorce and so she can marry her bull. But she proposes or allowes her ex to take an even more submissive roll as her servant,not just as her cuckold husband. So in other words ,if this nancy-boy wants to be in her life at all it's to be like this. Of course he accepts ,now learning that he is not even man enough to keep a wife. It's based on the degredation of the cuckold. The bull gets what he wants,the hotwife, plus a built in servant boy who amuses him. The wife is always flattering him,telling him he is so much better than their whimp.Of course he knows that but still likes to hear it. The wife doesn't fancy having another female around as you suggest.

Reactions: Pantyboy
As someone who enjoys degrading, with consent, cucks and women alike, Dom/Bull, I can understand and would probably enjoy the constant reminder of seeing the pathetic cuck making sure myself and his former wife were well taken care of.
It would also be the ultimate enjoyment to a very submissive cuck to serve both of you obedienly, knowing he lost his wife and his manhood to you.

You didn't need to reexplain the scenario. The problem is, nobody but the cusk is going to want that in your scenario. A woman divorces you to be rid of you. A real bull isn't likely to take on a slut as his wife but, if he does he doesn't want the ex in the picture.If there is going to be a live in third part to their relationship it will be a second female.
My wife has a coue of bulkd that take care of her ..He likes telling her tell.hibby to.biy you sexy things to.be fucked in...He willalsontell.ger untithe next time were together he cant touch you ..Its great because the Reclaiming sex is great

You didn't need to re-explain the scenario. The problem is, nobody but the cuck is going to want that in your scenario. A woman divorces you to be rid of you. A real bull isn't likely to take on a slut as his wife but, if he does he doesn't want the ex in the picture.If there is going to be a live in third part to their relationship it will be a second female.
You can't speak for all bulls, hotwives or cucks. It may be the way you personally feel if it was you and thats fine but given the incredible variety of lifestyles in this world I don't believe it's much of a stretch for this kind of arrangement to exist. I'm pretty sure there are bulls who would want a slut wife also. She would be his slut exclusively if he demanded it. Not everyone is looking for the June Cleaver type. Some men also enjoy dominating other weaker males. Wrestling may be play acting but it kind of bears this out. Also think back to your schoolyard days,there were bullies everywhere and took special delight if girls were present.P.S. I've read posts here of wives cucking there husbands with their exes and off the board i've known of women doing the same. Some wives divorce to remarry up not that she wants to banish her current hubasand from her life entirely.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. However, bullying someone and having them live with you and service your cock and your wife's vag isn't in the same league.....isn't even the same sport. And no woman, with a lifetime supply of Prime beef at home is going to keep a week old cocktail weenie in the fridge for snacks.
True my Hotwife has the best of both worlds a couple of guys that she plays with along withna hibby that gives her space and time to.play. like the old story variety helps and she gets variety outside our marriage and at home

Wild imagination.

Wild imagination.
This wouldnt happen to.us. My hotwife does make demands at times to.enhance our sex lifes and her sexual.fulfillment . Like you need to clean my pussy before i go.out. I ask why she tells ne to.make sure itsxreadybfor another nans cock
Or something like you cant toych me kiss me or any sexualmcontact before i get fucked this weekend my dates says you cant touch me . This all.adds to the sexual.gravity of it all.the reclaiming sex is great

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. However, bullying someone and having them live with you and service your cock and your wife's vag isn't in the same league.....isn't even the same sport. And no woman, with a lifetime supply of Prime beef at home is going to keep a week old cocktail weenie in the fridge for snacks.
I like your cleaver analogy but again you are trying to speak for everyone when you say "no woman with a lfetime..." My wife has her prime beef fulltime if she wants it. Her bull is a gentleman but is amused by her command over me and if she tells him I did something bad and and Ineed to be punished then at her instructions he will take his belt and whip my ass.They both get turned on by this and usually have sex right after.My wife has a sadistic nature which means she is sexually excited by inflictting pain and humiliation. I am the opposite in that as a masochist I enjoy this treatment. She has a bull (her prime beef) for sex as she loves big strong men and on the other side of her she enjoys dominating her weak husband.So she enjoys both worlds, a well endowed man for the physical and an obedient nancy-boy for the emotional needs she has.She gets a good fuck and a glass of wine or giving her a foot massage.He comes over and gets a good laugh to see such a piece of work and knows that he is the king of the house. He enjoys knowing that he is about to recieve a prime piece of ass while I'm cleaning and waxing his car or scrubing his laundry. I'm not old,or fat or ugly, I'm thin, feminine and submissive and with a little make up and some nice clothes I can pass for a fairly attractive girl.Of course I'm no comparison to my wife, that not the idea but I'm not an old cocktail weenie I'm their stimulant maybe like the wine they sip.

I like your cleaver analogy but again you are trying to speak for everyone when you say "no woman with a lfetime..." My wife has her prime beef fulltime if she wants it. Her bull is a gentleman but is amused by her command over me and if she tells him I did something bad and and Ineed to be punished then at her instructions he will take his belt and whip my ass.They both get turned on by this and usually have sex right after.My wife has a sadistic nature which means she is sexually excited by inflictting pain and humiliation. I am the opposite in that as a masochist I enjoy this treatment. She has a bull (her prime beef) for sex as she loves big strong men and on the other side of her she enjoys dominating her weak husband.So she enjoys both worlds, a well endowed man for the physical and an obedient nancy-boy for the emotional needs she has.She gets a good fuck and a glass of wine or giving her a foot massage.He comes over and gets a good laugh to see such a piece of work and knows that he is the king of the house. He enjoys knowing that he is about to recieve a prime piece of ass while I'm cleaning and waxing his car or scrubing his laundry. I'm not old,or fat or ugly, I'm thin, feminine and submissive and with a little make up and some nice clothes I can pass for a fairly attractive girl.Of course I'm no comparison to my wife, that not the idea but I'm not an old cocktail weenie I'm their stimulant maybe like the wine they sip.
My wife does deny me atvtime because of her dates but pushing me away etc doesn't happen ..She will.do things he tell her but no humiliation etc bit she does sU things to.me like how great he is. Or how big he is and stretchs her.things like that.She will tell.me shes going out and i cant say no but no humiliation in.our lifestyle

This wouldnt happen to.us. My hotwife does make demands at times to.enhance our sex lifes and her sexual.fulfillment . Like you need to clean my pussy before i go.out. I ask why she tells ne to.make sure itsxreadybfor another nans cock
Or something like you cant toych me kiss me or any sexualmcontact before i get fucked this weekend my dates says you cant touch me . This all.adds to the sexual.gravity of it all.the reclaiming sex is great
You're lucky to get reclaiming sex. I'm locked up in a chastity cage and very seldom allowed to have it removed to masturbate in front of our friends to my extream embarassment. I get no sex with my wife, I'm not capable or worthy.

Reactions: Lee442
You're lucky to get reclaiming sex. I'm locked up in a chastity cage and very seldom allowed to have it removed to masturbate in front of our friends to my extream embarassment. I get no sex with my wife, I'm not capable or worthy.
She does put me in chasity usually a few days before her Fuck dates and for that entire weekend.so times a few days after if shes sore. She likes to torment me ehen im.caged . Like saying ok ow you want to Fuck.me or i would like youbto fuck.me but you cant your caged so.i quess ill.have to get a stud to fuck.me. she does this a few days before she goes out

She does put me in chasity usually a few days before her Fuck dates and for that entire weekend.so times a few days after if shes sore. She likes to torment me ehen im.caged . Like saying ok ow you want to Fuck.me or i would like youbto fuck.me but you cant your caged so.i quess ill.have to get a stud to fuck.me. she does this a few days before she goes out
My wife loves to do that to me also, she gets turned on by teasing me and then enjoys a good fuck and sometimes fucks at home and makes me watch.She knows that when I'm in my cage and super horny that I'll be on my best behavoir and do as she tells me without me whining about it. But I'm never allowed to fuck her because my penis is too small and she only fucks real men who can give her pleasure. I'm not considered worthy.

Reactions: Lee442
My wife loves to do that to me also, she gets turned on by teasing me and then enjoys a good fuck and sometimes fucks at home and makes me watch.She knows that when I'm in my cage and super horny that I'll be on my best behavoir and do as she tells me without me whining about it. But I'm never allowed to fuck her because my penis is too small and she only fucks real men who can give her pleasure. I'm not considered worthy.
My wi fe loves to.teade me especially when caged . She likes to.tease me verbally and visually ..bu comments dressing not.allowi g ne tontouch her until.shes been well.fucked . She fucks ne but she loves to tease me any way she can she even plays with my caged cock to.excite me more when she goes out tomfuck.im.denied a few days before sometimes a few days after but it does make me crazy till.i get.to reclaim.her

My wi fe loves to.teade me especially when caged . She likes to.tease me verbally and visually ..bu comments dressing not.allowi g ne tontouch her until.shes been well.fucked . She fucks ne but she loves to tease me any way she can she even plays with my caged cock to.excite me more when she goes out tomfuck.im.denied a few days before sometimes a few days after but it does make me crazy till.i get.to reclaim.her
If your wife found out that you masturbated somehow even with your cage on what would she do to you?