Divorced by your wife

Yes I understand my role now once my wife discovered that there are guys with better and bigger cocks then mine and they understand how to please her my submissive side came into play, I now am happy just cleaning her up and licking her pussy and asshole
Thats my job too. I'm not allowed to go above her navel. My zone is her pussy,asshole and her feet. Sometimes he cums on her feet and I must lick it off. I'm not allowed to go near or touch her brests. She says those are for real men. She also loves to use her whip on me.

Thats my job too. I'm not allowed to go above her navel. My zone is her pussy,asshole and her feet. Sometimes he cums on her feet and I must lick it off. I'm not allowed to go near or touch her brests. She says those are for real men. She also loves to use her whip on me.
They also introduced me to water sports and she also told me that our children know what my new role in the family is

I am one of those cucks whose wife divorced me and married her #1 Bull. She visits me once in a while but our lives are totally separate now. I would enjoy her keeping me on as her cuck slave and serve both her and the new husband. But they never asked me to enter into such an arrangement so I live alone now.

I am one of those cucks whose wife divorced me and married her #1 Bull. She visits me once in a while but our lives are totally separate now. I would enjoy her keeping me on as her cuck slave and serve both her and the new husband. But they never asked me to enter into such an arrangement so I live alone now.

Why does she even visit you?? And why are you waiting for them to ask you?? If I were you I would ask my ex wife if I could visit once in a while and serve them. Were you their bitch when you were still married or just a cuck who kept his disdance and did no cleanup etc. ??

Reactions: CincinnatiBull
I would be so pining for her to take me in and be her slave cleanup bitch and houseboy.

Reactions: Lee442
made him completely fem and just a subservient sissy with no will of his own
Thats exactly what I am to my wife Shannon. I'm useless in bed and not sexually attractive to her in the traditional way but she gets amusement and pleasure out of my lack of manhood and total obedience to her so she keeps me around. I earn my keep by doing all the housework and by being her personal attendant. She loves humiliating with her cane right before she has sex with her lover..She tells me that after looking at how pathetic I am, her bull seems like a superman by comparison.So even if you can't share your life with him (in a convential way) and you probably have a real man in your life now, do you ever use your ex for amusement or to do menial work for you??

My wife sometimes fucks me in my ass with her strap-on without letting me out of my cage. Its a form of "milking" where I give up my semen without actually having an orgasm.She says it calms me down so I can concentrate on other things better like serving her.She calls it my "sissy fuck" and makes me lick up my mess after. Does your wife make you lick her pussy clean after she gets fucked by another guy??
My current GF has me lick her clean after she goes on a fuck date.
My previous began by giving me a prostate massage as she jerks me off. That progressed into her cleaning me out first with a hot enema. The shr used a strap-on to fuck me as she jerks me off.

Don't know where this is all going. When I ask her about it she says my hardon says I enjoy it.

Reactions: Riker41
My current GF has me lick her clean after she goes on a fuck date.
My previous began by giving me a prostate massage as she jerks me off. That progressed into her cleaning me out first with a hot enema. The shr used a strap-on to fuck me as she jerks me off.

Don't know where this is all going. When I ask her about it she says my hardon says I enjoy it.
It sounds like you do enjoy it. My wife is a bit cruel and keeps my undersize penis in a chastity cage when she gives me the strapon. She has a method called "milking" that is preformed on sissy males when the woman want's to deny the sissy orgasm but relieve the tention. It involvs finger pressure on the prostate which pushes out the semen without triggering the muscles from penis stimulation that cause orgasm. I don't know exactly what your wife was doing but I think there is amother method that increases orgasm by pressing the urethra a certian way thus prolonging the ejaculation and pelvic muscle spasms. You are very lucky.

Why does she even visit you?? And why are you waiting for them to ask you?? If I were you I would ask my ex wife if I could visit once in a while and serve them. Were you their bitch when you were still married or just a cuck who kept his disdance and did no cleanup etc. ??
I was just a cuck. I would take her to the bulls whenever she asked me, But never got to watch them fuck. I wonder what she would say if I told her I want to serve them as a true cuck should even tho we are not married any more. I did thank her recently for being strong and cucking me greater than any other women have. If any bull on here thinks I should ask her I will do as ordered.