Divorced by your wife

Since you brought it up I am now recognizing those same feelings within me. So I will be asking her if its possible.
Well my ex was just here with her dog visiting me and my dog. So, I asked her the question per request of others here on this site. She told me they simply dropped the lifestyle. But she wanted to continue using me and even wondered what could have happened. She then said very commanding I want you to kneel before me right now. Yes mistress I said and complied. I want you to take all clothes off immediately so I again complied. She took my dogs collar and leash from the hall tree and put it around my neck. Follow me on all fours she said and again I did as commanded. We entered the bathroom and had me get into the shower stall still kneeling. She had me reach over and remove her shorts and then panties. She questioned my loyalty but I was slow to answer and got a hard face slap. Again she asked but slapped me several more times. Mistress I am yours to control I finally managed to say. What about ownership? she asked. Yes that too mistress you are my ownere and mistress. She had me lay down in the shower and stood over me. Speak not one word she said and then pissed into my open mouth which she was holding onto. then all over my face and body. When she finished she asked me what was proper respsonse and I said thank you Mistress I am so fortunated! She said I still was her property even though her husband does not want to participate. She made that decision on the spot. She then had me clean up and walk her to the door standing up this time but with my leash in her hand. She said hold the door open and stand theree untiel my car pulls away and I did. I am still shaking from this completely off the cuff experience.

As someone who enjoys degrading, with consent, cucks and women alike, Dom/Bull, I can understand and would probably enjoy the constant reminder of seeing the pathetic cuck making sure myself and his former wife were well taken care of.
I would never allow that you are vrazy to.put up with it my hotwife denies me at times as well
As if the bull.is over and tell me to.make them.drinks ger the bedroom ready for them.but complete contol now way..id she wantd someone else fune buy im not giving up.my house etc either im.leavimg and they take over pay me my have of the house or they get out completely THIS IS NOT NEGOTIABLE

Let's not assume that he is fat,or old. In this scenario it is a case of where the wife has been cuckolding the nancy-hubbie and tells him she wants a divorce and so she can marry her bull. But she proposes or allowes her ex to take an even more submissive roll as her servant,not just as her cuckold husband. So in other words ,if this nancy-boy wants to be in her life at all it's to be like this. Of course he accepts ,now learning that he is not even man enough to keep a wife. It's based on the degredation of the cuckold. The bull gets what he wants,the hotwife, plus a built in servant boy who amuses him. The wife is always flattering him,telling him he is so much better than their whimp.Of course he knows that but still likes to hear it. The wife doesn't fancy having another female around as you suggest.
I'm hear to tell you that I, a very fit, attractive Nancy boy would agree to those rules and hope that his former wife would allow him extra treats now and then.

Reactions: AndyCee777
Well my ex was just here with her dog visiting me and my dog. So, I asked her the question per request of others here on this site. She told me they simply dropped the lifestyle. But she wanted to continue using me and even wondered what could have happened. She then said very commanding I want you to kneel before me right now. Yes mistress I said and complied. I want you to take all clothes off immediately so I again complied. She took my dogs collar and leash from the hall tree and put it around my neck. Follow me on all fours she said and again I did as commanded. We entered the bathroom and had me get into the shower stall still kneeling. She had me reach over and remove her shorts and then panties. She questioned my loyalty but I was slow to answer and got a hard face slap. Again she asked but slapped me several more times. Mistress I am yours to control I finally managed to say. What about ownership? she asked. Yes that too mistress you are my ownere and mistress. She had me lay down in the shower and stood over me. Speak not one word she said and then pissed into my open mouth which she was holding onto. then all over my face and body. When she finished she asked me what was proper respsonse and I said thank you Mistress I am so fortunated! She said I still was her property even though her husband does not want to participate. She made that decision on the spot. She then had me clean up and walk her to the door standing up this time but with my leash in her hand. She said hold the door open and stand theree untiel my car pulls away and I did. I am still shaking from this completely off the cuff experience.
That is wonderful treatment from your ex and you should be greatful to her. Let her know you are there for her as her obedient piece of property whenever she needs rid herself of stress. I would right up a letter stating all of the services you will perform for her and request that she add any of her own.Then,the next time she visits, drop to your knees and read the letter. Always make sure she leaves satisified and happy so she will return again.

Has any cuckold out there been divorced from your wife and then she marries her bull. She tells you that marriage is a union between a woman and a man and that you are not a man.Then you are kept on as their houseboy but kicked out of the marital bed and put in a chastity cage as a condition of your privilege to serve them? You must remain pussy free and made to eat her creampie as one of your duties. Her and her new husband routinely punish you and make you wear womens clothes for their amusement??
My wife could never live that way she has her lovers on the outside but at home she rules the roost she likes complete control and as long as I abide I’m safe but that is something that she hangs over my head and she did fall in love before one guy for over 2 years but she usually moves on in the end she seems to enjoy finding new lovers but if she did divorce me and made me their slave well it isn’t that much different then my life right now , my wife let some of her lovers join her in dominating me she loves forced bi sexual activities she’s the puppet master she likes to pull the strings and I gave oral sex to a few of her lovers but always under her supervision I never have sex with anyone alone by myself never that’s completely out of the question my sex life revolves around my wife that’s the rule she has the authority My role is to obey its really simple

Reactions: Riker41
My wife could never live that way she has her lovers on the outside but at home she rules the roost she likes complete control and as long as I abide I’m safe but that is something that she hangs over my head and she did fall in love before one guy for over 2 years but she usually moves on in the end she seems to enjoy finding new lovers but if she did divorce me and made me their slave well it isn’t that much different then my life right now , my wife let some of her lovers join her in dominating me she loves forced bi sexual activities she’s the puppet master she likes to pull the strings and I gave oral sex to a few of her lovers but always under her supervision I never have sex with anyone alone by myself never that’s completely out of the question my sex life revolves around my wife that’s the rule she has the authority My role is to obey its really simple
Yes me to exactly. Every humiliating task my wife makes me perform is for her sadistic amusement.

Humiliated replaced. Fucking hot as hell.
A symbol that is always visible which screams "You are not man enough for me so I've taken on a real man. All you are is my pathetic cuck." You should routienly kiss that ring to acknowledge that you understand your place. And be on your knees when you do it.

Reactions: Riker41 and Lee442
He also said that I can never touch her ever again. Not even a kiss. He told her that she can’t even jerk me off and never touch him. She said you made sure he know who the boss is ? He said fucking right I did !
Us beta bitches don't have any right to touch women and to attempt it is a violation that we should be punished for. Our place is to obey and serve.

A symbol that is always visible which screams "You are not man enough for me so I've taken on a real man. All you are is my pathetic cuck." You should routienly kiss that ring to acknowledge that you understand your place. And be on your knees when you do it.
I would love to have my ex and her husband do that to me. He is a superior to me but I never told him. If he were to tell me they are making me their servant I would be ecstatic and willing.

I would love to have my ex and her husband do that to me. He is a superior to me but I never told him. If he were to tell me they are making me their servant I would be ecstatic and willing.
I'm not sure how I would say to my ex that I want her husband Chris to know I feel inferior like a sub to him. Also I wonder how she will react because I also want her to know I am willing to be a slave or servant to them. I would enjoy sucking his superior cock but have no idea what reaction that would create.

I'm not sure how I would say to my ex that I want her husband Chris to know I feel inferior like a sub to him. Also I wonder how she will react because I also want her to know I am willing to be a slave or servant to them. I would enjoy sucking his superior cock but have no idea what reaction that would create.
I could tell her I'm being forced by a strong bull on this site to tell her these things and I must at least offer myself to them.

I am all for live your life as you like, but some shit I read on this forum makes me check if I still live on Earth.

Whatever makes ones boat float I guess.

Has any cuckold out there been divorced from your wife and then she marries her bull. She tells you that marriage is a union between a woman and a man and that you are not a man.Then you are kept on as their houseboy but kicked out of the marital bed and put in a chastity cage as a condition of your privilege to serve them? You must remain pussy free and made to eat her creampie as one of your duties. Her and her new husband routinely punish you and make you wear womens clothes for their amusement??
I insisted they stayed married. Her submission was equally important