Do any black men like to watch their wife get fucked by another man?

I would live to watch hubby suck BBC he would see how much effort it takes to please a high powered BBC. it's not easy but if its a nice one it does make it enjoyable.

Not a cuck here but a stag/(hopeful)vixen. I dont enjoy humiliation, denial, etc, just good fucking and no problem to those who do enjoy those things. I have been a bull before when I was single and have some great memories. Now, after being married for 10 years I am looking to add a little extra spice in the bedroom, a guy or a girl would be fine but I love the thought of a guy fucking her. Seeing her pleasured by another man's cock just before I reclaim her is the fantasy. :p

She’s past getting knocked up but I want her to have as many dicks as possible As long as they are big and fill her with a good load.
When a black guy fucks my wife, the taboo is overwhelming--never considered this until late in life, so fucking hot, a black cock in my wife spewing his life in her--fire simmers now thinking of it

Reactions: JoshSTUD
Good to see black guys watch their fucking black slut wives being banged hard
There are black cucks just as there are white cucks, and they relish seeing other men fuck their slut wives hard. They see the wives reach levels of sexual satisfaction that their husbands could never give them.

Reactions: ray28
There are black cucks just as there are white cucks, and they relish seeing other men fuck their slut wives hard. They see the wives reach levels of sexual satisfaction that their husbands could never give them.
Yh I know, good to see more blacks cucks increasing

Would it be hotter to see her with a white cock in her-think that is one reason white men want a black cock in their wives--true for me--Yes this has racial overtones, only lots of time will change this--Fuck her then she is ours
My wife is asian so I dont have a preference, but she does. She likes black men and has only had sex with two others (both black) before me. She may be open to another race but has no experience. She likes the thought of being owned too, so far by only me. There is a racial component for me whenever I have sex with someone outside my race. It's always a turn on.

My wife is asian so I dont have a preference, but she does. She likes black men and has only had sex with two others (both black) before me. She may be open to another race but has no experience. She likes the thought of being owned too, so far by only me. There is a racial component for me whenever I have sex with someone outside my race. It's always a turn on.
Love to see her