Do any black men like to watch their wife get fucked by another man?

I have a very strong urge to have a mixed child. With a darker skin woman. I dont understand how you folks call people of darker skin blacks. It makes absolutely no sense. I come from Brazil but with a mixed lineage of israeli, spanyard, russian. It pisses me off how in America folks categorized as "black" have this negative aura about them. what a bunch of bullshit propaganda. I wish this would stop already.
I guess since I am in america I am considered hispanic. Well how about the hispanics and blacks unite and all foreigners unite for that matter.
When I got here I was 17 and when first heard someone address a dark skin person as black I was floored.
Where I grew up I had dark skin friends but never ever looked at them as blacks. I was color blind. Here its like we are brainwashed.
If I was fascinated by dark skin women since childhood now even more so. So I need to borrow someone's wife so she can donate a mixed child to me. maybe twins or triplets.

We are a black couple, and have been discussing this for some time.
The thought of my slim wife with a cock spreading her pussy in front of me is one of our fantasies that we both would like to experience..
Black women are the absolute hottest. You won't have trouble if it's what you want

We are a black couple and I’ve been watching my wife get fucked for years. Why would anyone think that only whites can be cucks?
I love seeing my wife getting fucked. She’s only had black men to this point but I fantasize about her taking a nice big white cock one day.
excellent

Actually had a black guy talk me up at a bar / buy me a drink the other night - his wife was eyeing me up the whole time. I didn't really get what was going on initially, he was a nice dude but I was just trying to politely excuse myself to get back to my friends. Afterwards, my buddy was like "Uhhh, you know they were totally trying to pick you up for a 3-some or something." and the it dawned on me. Maybe under different circumstances I'd have taken them up on the offer haha... but alas, I was out with a group.

I have been wondering for a while now if there were any black cucks/stags out there!
Till now it has only been latinos, whites and asians who seemed to enjoy seeing their wives with other men (often with BBC btw).

Question to the hubbies: do you consider yourself a cuck or a stag?
I'm black lm looking into getting into this lifestyle lm new to this though