Do any black men like to watch their wife get fucked by another man?

I'm a widower, started swinging with my late wife as a Black couple. With no disrespect intended, many of you need to get the labels out of your head. Every participant is unique unto themselves, and so is every interaction.

We men feed our illusions of our 'studliness' and there is NO man who can outlast ANY woman if and when she is fully in heat, which is why more women are becoming more desirous of two men, if not gangbangs. Most of 'us' willing to watch at least in part is from knowing that, and some want to let go of being 'responsible' for satisfying her.

On the other side of the coin, most of the Black guys are being greedy and I doubt most tell their SO they play. This thread is a very, very rare time it has even come up in conversation.

My $0.02

This is such a great thread. I learned that stag is a much better definition for me. We've always fantasized about swapping with a black couple. Hearing that there are some bi stags out there gives us hope that we can check a few fantasies off of our bucket list and not have to worry about finding a few different people that are sane and would fulfill a fantasy.

Reactions: Coycouple
This is such a great thread. I learned that stag is a much better definition for me. We've always fantasized about swapping with a black couple. Hearing that there are some bi stags out there gives us hope that we can check a few fantasies off of our bucket list and not have to worry about finding a few different people that are sane and would fulfill a fantasy.
I'd love to feel what a BBc is like. Ideally as hubby is watching in the corner 😊

Reactions: Bobby75
I have always been attracted to darker skinned/complexion ladies. I have often said (jokingly) to buddies that "I like my women how I like my steak.....dark on the outside and pink in the middle!!"
Please let me know if my comments are offensive and I will remove my post. That wasn't my intention at all.

We are a black couple that has been to a few swingers parties over the years. I've watched my sexy wife get fucked and wow, what a turn on. View attachment 346406View attachment 346406
Interesting I've never met/spoken to a black cuckold. Race is not an issue so I've never even thought about it but I am interested to see if a black couple have white men fantasies. 🤷🏼‍♂️

We are a black couple and I’ve been watching my wife get fucked for years. Why would anyone think that only whites can be cucks?
I love seeing my wife getting fucked. She’s only had black men to this point but I fantasize about her taking a nice big white cock one day.
Maybe I can help you with this one