Do any black men like to watch their wife get fucked by another man?

We are beginners (stag/vixen), have only done this once (MFM with a white guy). Planning new experiences in a month when we go on holiday :p...
She is black, I am white - Im open for all, but her fantasy is only white or asian. She has only dated black guys before we met.
If your holiday includes Hawaii or Las Vegas, you have to contact us. (wink)

We are a black couple, and I'm a confident somewhat dominant black male; but the idea of my slim/bald/chocolate wife being enjoyed by others really lights my fire. And it's the white guys we love the most....for me, it's just the color contrast that I love. For her it's mental. She likes to do a little race play and that is always fun

We are a black couple, and I'm a confident somewhat dominant black male; but the idea of my slim/bald/chocolate wife being enjoyed by others really lights my fire. And it's the white guys we love the most....for me, it's just the color contrast that I love. For her it's mental. She likes to do a little race play and that is always fun
I know exactly where you're at in this. As a white Stag there is the color contrast of my brown Asian wife being "covered" by another white guy (her preference but open to all ethnicities). Ours is more of a possession play. I "share" her, allowing other men to experience what I have. Taking pride in my wife's sexual talents and the envy of the men that penetrate her.

Attachments

• flip useddd.jpg
    flip useddd.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 110

Attachments

• white cock.jpg
    white cock.jpg
    489.7 KB · Views: 92
Hola desde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual e interracial soy negro bien dotado pero aunque no nos veamos como una pareja cucklod ni sumisa si es una realidad que de las cosas que más nos gusta hacer y que tenemos bastante experiencia es que al menos una vez al mes recibimos un grupo de amigos parejas y singles bisexuales también y los dos juntos somos penetrados por todos lados por el tiempo que quieran y nos dejan bañados en semen y no podemos dejar de compartir esta experiencia en este chat porque no podemos entender el tabú de que los hombres negros son solo los alfas

Im not a cuck by any measure, and I love it. But only if and because she loves to be the slut she feels safe to be with me.
View attachment 1456847
Agreed, regardless of ethnicity/race, it's the wife who has to feel ... in the mood for being a naughty slut for awhile. She feels safe because the husband is there. Her kink may be she loves handling 2 cocks or that a cock is in her from a man of another race. 90% of wild sex is, mental. The imagination can run wild in your own mind.