Do any of our female members enjoy pegging their husbands? How can I convince my wife to peg me? If you have pegging pics please share! šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

I have been working on my sissy husband for a little over a year now. Started slow, bought him a cage a week before our wedding, made him wear it for three days straight including our wedding day. It was so hot knowing he was caged under his clothes. That night I bought him an anal trainer kit, where I first put a butt plug in him. Soon after that I bought a strap-on, but it was a little hard and too big, I soon was at a stage where he was getting more comfortable being caged and having his ass hole at the time pegged by me. As the year went on he discovered things about himself that, I don't think he was even aware of. He is a lot more comfortable knowing he is a little sissy cuck. I love making him dress up for me in sissy outfits, I was able to convince him to let my ex bf fuck him, while he ate my pussy, and he really enjoyed that. He loves to have me degrade him and honestly we would love a bi bull to come give him his first load. It's harder then it should be to find someone, we had a hopeful but it really didn't work out. Hoping to find a bull who we can play with regularly and help degrade my sissy cuck husband.

For our Standard intimate moments this is how we make love. I penetrate her (husband) and now this is just how we have sex.

When she orgasms from penetration I am so proud and feel so powerful.

We also work hard to make sure she (husband) is ready and stretching everyday. Now for the standard everyday toy, we no longer use lube. Very proud to watch it sink in.